Rupert Everett blasts gay dads

Sep 17, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: This is Guernsey

The 53-year-old gay actor - who played a gay father opposite Madonna in 2000 film The Next Best Thing - has given a controversial interview to the Sunday Times Magazine, sparking a backlash from gay rights campaigners.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of41
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Penguin

El Segundo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Sep 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Maurice wrote:
A queer speaks out and tells the truth and all his fellow queers hate him for it.
Way to go Rupert!
Same way with conversion therapy. If a gay seeks to exercise his right to self-determination by seeking conversion therapy, he is vilified by his fellow homosexuals and is treated as a turncoat.
ELH

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Sep 17, 2012
 
Why are we supposed to give a shit about the OPINION of a desperate attention seeking UNEMPLOYED actor?
IDTJSSHSWCA

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Sep 17, 2012
 
Qwerty wrote:
So what compelled him to voice his opinion on this issue?
Knowing that, because he is more well known than most people, his voice will be heard? Why would he do this?
And knowing that he is willfully causing harm to fellow humans? And more specifically, harm to a group to which, although he does not want to, he belongs? Why would he do this?
Rupert, your pathetic self-loathing is spreading. I now loathe you too.
It's not like he has any choice to say what he says.
He was born that way, to say what he said.
He's not responsible for what he says, nor for how others want to feel about it.
I say to Rupert Everett interesting point and thanks for sharing.
Brown Frown Clown

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Sep 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

They are a turncoat for dishonoring their own body and abolishing their ability to breed. Only then to turn around and 'attempt' to be a parent. Oh the mental institutions, fema camps, and prisons to come.
Penguin

El Segundo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Sep 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

ELH wrote:
Why are we supposed to give a shit about the OPINION of a desperate attention seeking UNEMPLOYED actor?
Your own opinion is probably worth less than penguin shit.
IDTJSSHSWCA

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Sep 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Maurice wrote:
A queer speaks out and tells the truth and all his fellow queers hate him for it.
Way to go Rupert!
I'll bet he gets arrested very soon, probably for taxes or something. The homosexuals probably won't car bomb him or try to assassinate him like Muslims would do to one of their own they declare an apostate, blasphemer, and heretic.
But the homosexuals will find other ways to punish this guy for blaspheming and speaking heresies the homosexuals in power disagree with.
Muslims and fundamentalist homosexuals aren't very different in mindset and goals, they just see different ends to achieving the same thing.
ELH

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Sep 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Penguin wrote:
<quoted text>
Your own opinion is probably worth less than penguin shit.
Your the azzhole that didn't know how often Penguins are GAY. Too funny.

And do be careful not to SLIP on that shit and fall flat on your fussy queen face!
ELH

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Sep 17, 2012
 
Brown Frown Clown lipstick wrote:
They are a turncoat for dishonoring their own body and abolishing their ability to breed. Only then to turn around and 'attempt' to be a parent. Oh the mental institutions, fema camps, and prisons to come.
Your brown lipstick smells like shit.
ELH

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Sep 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

IDTJSSHSWCA wrote:
I'll bet he gets arrested very soon...
I bet you've been off your medication for at least two weeks.
ELH

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Sep 17, 2012
 
Penguin wrote:
<quoted text>
Same way with conversion therapy. If a gay seeks to exercise his right to self-determination by seeking conversion therapy, he is vilified by his fellow homosexuals and is treated as a turncoat.
How did the conversion therapy work for YOU? Are you still CELIBATE of are be a "backslider"? I ask becasue the BEST long term result ever achieved using conversion "therapy" is NEVER having another intimate relationship again for as long as you live. Sounds REALLY great and emotionally fulfilling doesn't it?

BTW have you heard that one of the BIGGEST advocates for conversion therapy Paul Cameron has just COME OUT at the age of 70? See! It's never to late to admit the truth about yourself.
Gay Water Sports

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Sep 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
Your brown lipstick smells like shit.
You would know about these things my kinky afflicted brother.
Hot soap n water.
EPTFS

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Sep 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you've been off your medication for at least two weeks.
The typical queer would have to be off meds for about 2 months before they could stand a chance of debating their way out of a wet paper bag.
Penguin

El Segundo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Sep 17, 2012
 
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
How did the conversion therapy work for YOU? Are you still CELIBATE of are be a "backslider"? I ask becasue the BEST long term result ever achieved using conversion "therapy" is NEVER having another intimate relationship again for as long as you live. Sounds REALLY great and emotionally fulfilling doesn't it?
BTW have you heard that one of the BIGGEST advocates for conversion therapy Paul Cameron has just COME OUT at the age of 70? See! It's never to late to admit the truth about yourself.
Interesting. I never perceived of anal sex as being an "intimate relationship". I thought "intimate" meant "face-to-face"? But then, I suspect that gays have a different concept of "face".
ELH

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Sep 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

EPTFS wrote:
<quoted text>The typical queer would have to be off meds for about 2 months before they could stand a chance of debating their way out of a wet paper bag.
This thread is about the OPINION on an Actor who has been unemployed for the better part of 12 YEARS and is desperate for attention. Maybe that's waht the two of youhave in common?

In any case, if you think that there is anything on this thread worth DEBATING then you've been off your meds for months and should probably get yourself admitted to the closest psych hospital ASAP.

Providence Behavioral Health Hospital is on the Mercy Medical Center's Holyoke campus.
Gay Water Sports

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Sep 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread is about the OPINION on an Actor who has been unemployed for the better part of 12 YEARS and is desperate for attention. Maybe that's waht the two of youhave in common?
In any case, if you think that there is anything on this thread worth DEBATING then you've been off your meds for months and should probably get yourself admitted to the closest psych hospital ASAP.
Providence Behavioral Health Hospital is on the Mercy Medical Center's Holyoke campus.
There are many gays that disagree with you and are afraid to speak out cus they know just how dangerous and vengeful you freaks really are. He understands and sees how you wish to use the system for simply being a pervert. It's kind of hilarious to see one that has a grotesque fetish for human feces make fun of a man that has been with his wife for over 25 years with children. Just who the hell do you think you are? To me you're are a filthy pig that sold out his own mother and father for a little anal.

“... from a ...”

Since: Mar 09

GREAT HEIGHT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Sep 17, 2012
 
What is a "fundamentalist homosexual"?

(jokes multiply)

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Sep 17, 2012
 
Intensely closeted individual's who have either condemned themselves to "trying" to be straight, opposite sex spouse, kids, white picket fence, or able to pull off the whole, just never met the right guy/girl (opposite sex only) without too much suspicion; but whose homosexuality has definitely gone from theoretical to practical?
Brian

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Sep 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

I never heard of Rupert Everett before today.

“... from a ...”

Since: Mar 09

GREAT HEIGHT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Sep 18, 2012
 
Brian wrote:
I never heard of Rupert Everett before today.
Really, you aren't missing much.
Brian

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Sep 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, you aren't missing much.
Evidently not!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of41
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Punk Discussions

Search the Punk Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Canadian Rock Band The Milkman's Sons Concert G... Fri Rock and Roll Classics 1
Green Day is NOT punk (Jan '12) Fri Jared 21
Turmeric lowered high blood pressure (Feb '09) Apr 11 Rev Jewell 40
Lizzie Borden Took An Ax Apr 10 Smitty 1
JC Chasez & Michelle Williams Ready to "Get Wei... Apr 7 Anonymous 1
Aliens verses Demons Mar 30 Velvet MJK 2
Madonna's Official Number One Singles' Sales Re... Mar 30 Jack 2
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••