Let Gerard Way Dress You For Prom

Let Gerard Way Dress You For Prom

There are 4991 comments on the Net Music Countdown story from Feb 20, 2006, titled Let Gerard Way Dress You For Prom. In it, Net Music Countdown reports that:

NEW YORK, NY Tuesday Feb.21.2006 /netmusiccountdown.com/ -- Guys, are you wondering what to wear to the prom this year? Forget about the traditional tux.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Net Music Countdown.

First Prev
of 250
Next Last

“Flaming Goddess Lady”

Since: Sep 08

The place where I live

#5159 Jan 27, 2009
yah! and zulch? how does one spell...

“Life is a delicate negotiation”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#5160 Jan 28, 2009
^^ heeey Bella!!!*waves crazily* hehe

“Im here, now u need to see me!”

Since: Apr 08

Under your bed!!!!

#5161 Jan 28, 2009
*dances in the backround* HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHE

“Topix Veteran”

Since: Dec 06

UK

#5162 Apr 22, 2009
SHUT UP EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!

*Goes silent*

*Tickles everyone until they faint*
Paige

Land O Lakes, FL

#5163 Jul 29, 2009
I love you Gerard!And the rest of the guys too.But, some of these people.God, one said they were obsessed with you!I mean WTF?!Whatever.Um,Thats cool.I would let him help!But, I don't have prom this year.XD
RoCk On!!!
XoXo
-Paige
Paige

Land O Lakes, FL

#5164 Jul 29, 2009
Love Your Gerard!And the rest of the band!I'm commented on hear already, but my damn computer didn't post it.IDK.LMAO!Some of the people said they were obsessed with Gerard.I wounder how that makes him feel?!Oh well.I would love to have Gee help me, but I'm not going to the prom this year.LOL.I'm going is two years.I just thought it had a weird title.XD
Okay, I'm getting a little mad some of there comments.
XoXo
-Paige
Ana

United States

#5167 Apr 9, 2011
Dude I live gerard way.. He is my hero and always will be yeah ge is one of the most beautiful men alive but he has also done a lot that I admire him for. I love gerard way. Plain and simple and that will never ever change
megan rubio

Jeffersonville, IN

#5168 Feb 16, 2012
ok hi my name is megan and im doing a school project and i would reall appreciate it if you could help me gerard
MARY

Greensboro, NC

#5169 Apr 18, 2012
IM GERARD WAY,S WIFE IM HAPPY TO BE MARRIED TO GERARD WAY WE GOT TWO KIDS AND GOT A NOTHER ON THE WAY
MARY

Greensboro, NC

#5170 Apr 18, 2012
I LOVE MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE SO MUCH AND THE REST OF THE BAND IM A BIG MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE FAN I GOT TWO CDS DANGER DAYS POSTER PARTY POISON MASK AND RAYGUN GERARD WAY IS HOTTTT AND SO IS FRANK AND RAY AND MIKEY WAY AND BOB NA NA NA NA NA GO KILLJOYS
Asmoday

Targu Jiu, Romania

#5172 Apr 30, 2012
I admire G. Way for his message for the world and for his music . he inspired me in some hard times of my life and id like to be more like him. nothing more than a role model

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 250
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Progressive-Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alabamaa s voters, divided over Trumpa s remark... Oct '17 Mullahing It Over 43
News Beto O'Rourke, Ted Cruz challenger, answers que... Aug '17 Fart Ted Fart 3
News Top StoryTupac Shakur, Pearl Jam, Yes to be ind... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Dr Wu 1
News Guitarist/singer Greg Lake of Emerson, Lake and... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Dr Wu 1
News How and why Jaguar designed an electric SUV (Nov '16) Nov '16 GGabrielK 1
News Three questions with Debbie Harry... (Jun '07) Oct '16 Shelly 2
News Daevid Allen Weird Quartet - Elevenses (Feb '16) Feb '16 Mitt s Dog Crate ... 1
More from around the web