Let Gerard Way Dress You For Prom

Let Gerard Way Dress You For Prom

There are 4991 comments on the Net Music Countdown story from Feb 20, 2006, titled Let Gerard Way Dress You For Prom. In it, Net Music Countdown reports that:

NEW YORK, NY Tuesday Feb.21.2006 /netmusiccountdown.com/ -- Guys, are you wondering what to wear to the prom this year? Forget about the traditional tux.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Net Music Countdown.

First Prev
of 250
Next Last
molly

Montréal, Canada

#1 Feb 21, 2006
I LUV GERARD WAY!!!!!!!! THATS AWSUM!
autumn

Oconomowoc, WI

#3 Feb 23, 2006
hi gerard you're really cool. i'm obsessed with you. i think you should totally create a clothing line. those would be the coolest chlothes ever! anyway i'm not going to tell you your hot, cuz you probaly hate hearing that... anyway, i'm in school right now so i gotta get going... bye babe, i love ya!
Violet Baudelaire

Corpus Christi, TX

#4 Feb 24, 2006
If I were Gerard, I would be extremely annoyed...Gerard is hott and all but will you people should leave the man be! Jesus tappdancing christ.He's a great man, wonderful voice, great hair if you ask me but why are people obsessing over this guy! Hes a regular person just like you and I. if you want to email me, here it is> [email protected]
Chastity Beltram

AOL

#5 Feb 24, 2006
cool!
nirvana

Quezon City, Philippines

#6 Feb 24, 2006
WTF?!
victoria

Brampton, Canada

#7 Feb 25, 2006
i adore gerard not because hes hot or anything because he seems like a down to erth person i wish he would contact me anyways that would the moment of my life
taylor

Atlanta, GA

#8 Feb 25, 2006
gerard is fine. i luv the way he dresses. i luv him. sssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell my boyfriend
taylor

United States

#10 Feb 25, 2006
gerard way is soo fine. i love his style, music and everthing about him.. he sings WONDERFUL. and his booty is perfect.lol..
Jackie

Palmer, AK

#11 Feb 25, 2006
I would do anything for some contact with Gerard Way. He's so pretty.._. I just wanna like cuddle him. Do they have Gerard Plushies yet? I want one.._. I would like never let it leave my sight.
mercedez

Columbia, MO

#12 Feb 27, 2006
i love you! your so hott. will you marry me?
marcy

Columbia, MO

#13 Feb 27, 2006
gerard you are going to marry me. and you need to come to mo. i love your music and your band. i would do any thing to meet you. i wish i was your girlfriend or kid. that would be so cool.
Violet Baudelaire

Corpus Christi, TX

#14 Feb 27, 2006
Violet Baudelaire wrote:
If I were Gerard, I would be extremely annoyed...Gerard is hott and all but will you people should leave the man be! Jesus tappdancing christ.He's a great man, wonderful voice, great hair if you ask me but why are people obsessing over this guy! Hes a regular person just like you and I. if you want to email me, here it is> [email protected]
meeeeeeeeppppp! sorry I am bored...I'm hungry. Blah...octoblah....heheehehehe heheehhehehehe...he....hahahah a hooo hooo hooo...RED FOREMAN!! Wait...who here thinks fez is like the greatest thing!? I like Eric, I think hes cute. Donna's pretty and Jackie should just go to (insert word here)...HEHEHE well I better get going...blah....signing out...for a long time...bye...eh...(runs around the room 5 times then trips on an electical cord) BALLS!! I TRIPPED! >.<
anna

Columbia, MO

#15 Feb 28, 2006
who r u?
Vampire kid

Australia

#16 Mar 3, 2006
Ey guys, im from Australia, and i would just like 2 say that MCR are going strong over here and have heaps of fans including me daaaaa. and i LOVE Gerard Way 4 eternity but would never show my tits 2 him, NEVER! That was random but yeah true true... much love Steph x x x
[email protected] om
Annie

Pierre, SD

#17 Mar 3, 2006
I agree with Violet. Gerard is a human being and needs to be treated like one. COME ON yea i know he's hott but still.. WE DON"T NEED TO HEAR IT 24/7. If i was Gerard I would be seriously annoyed and hearing that I"m hott 24/7 would drive me totally CRAZY! I know he loves his fans but I'm sure he'd get annoyed by it. Who wouldn't.
I'm not saying you don't have a right to talk about your "Idol" but talking about them too much is just INSANE.. just stop and think. THEY"RE HUMANS TOO. THEY ARE NORMAL PPL LIKE YOU AND I AND THEY NEED TO BE TREATED JUST LIKE US. Just because they're celebities doesn't mean they need the high treatment. I would never freak out nor would i run up to them saying "OMG I LOVE YOU.. YOU'RE SO HOTT".. It's sad. it really is. but whatever. Violet has a point and so do I. There's times when ppl get annoyed when hearing the same things over and over and over again.
mcr lover

Hamilton, Canada

#18 Mar 4, 2006
I agree with annie and violet . I think GERARD would be freaked out if he red this. I meen so many people saying I LOVE YOU . He maybe already no that u lov him by getting their cd thats thanxs enough!...right... I meen what if you were him would you like people saying that your hot all the time! I meen that would be nice and all. BUT ALL THE TIME!
elles

Hamilton, Canada

#19 Mar 4, 2006
IS GERARD WAY HUMAN ANYMORE AFTER MAYBE SEEING THIS STUFF ...........lol.......
nagual6

United States

#20 Mar 5, 2006
What the f&@#?
I think I just stumbled upon a goldmine of criticism about MCR!I'm from LA so the incredibly pale and white Gerard isn't exactly a sex symbol just yet...the white girls love them OC guys *pukes!*...anywho I agree w Annie and Violet....he must be tired of people staring at his package..remember he used to be a bit chubby, and the "used to be fat" are always a bit wary of over zealous compliments..
stay coo bitches!
elles

Hamilton, Canada

#21 Mar 5, 2006
peaple! what in the world is goinng on I mean is this talk about Gerard 24/7????????? I have to aggree with nagual16. I meen who would like people that talk about gerard way all the time? and it really is all critisisim.How would u feel people saying things about u all over websites and putting comments. And it dusent have to b comments it could b rumours and then every body talks about it all the time and your considered a total joke that people talk about you on internet.
cutie

Hamilton, Canada

#22 Mar 5, 2006
gerard way is so cute !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 250
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Progressive-Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alabamaa s voters, divided over Trumpa s remark... Aug 31 southern at heart 41
News Beto O'Rourke, Ted Cruz challenger, answers que... Aug '17 Fart Ted Fart 3
News Top StoryTupac Shakur, Pearl Jam, Yes to be ind... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Dr Wu 1
News Guitarist/singer Greg Lake of Emerson, Lake and... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Dr Wu 1
News How and why Jaguar designed an electric SUV (Nov '16) Nov '16 GGabrielK 1
News Three questions with Debbie Harry... (Jun '07) Oct '16 Shelly 2
News Daevid Allen Weird Quartet - Elevenses (Feb '16) Feb '16 Mitt s Dog Crate ... 1
More from around the web