George Clooney On Gay Marriage: It's ...

George Clooney On Gay Marriage: It's Inevitable

There are 165 comments on the www.huffingtonpost.com story from Jan 13, 2012, titled George Clooney On Gay Marriage: It's Inevitable. In it, www.huffingtonpost.com reports that:

Politics Staff Feature

From the Huffington Post:

"I think the world is changing and it's becoming less and less of an issue and I think it shouldn't be long now," Clooney told E! Online at the Critics' Choice Awards.
The actor called legal gay marriage "the final leg of the Civil Rights movement."

Clooney's claim is supported by a 2011 Gallup poll, which showed that for the first time in history, a majority of Americans (53%) favor legal gay marriage. And support is strongest among young people age 18-34: 70% support gay marriage.

Your take: Is Clooney right - is legal gay marriage inevitable?

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.huffingtonpost.com.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
BS Detector

Los Angeles, CA

#170 Jan 27, 2012
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a homophobic troll. Do you expect serious debate from him?
No, but it's fun ridiculing him. I expose frauds and hypocrites on all sides.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#171 Jan 27, 2012
BS Detector wrote:
<quoted text> No, but it's fun ridiculing him. I expose frauds and hypocrites on all sides.
Carry on, sir!:)

Since: Jul 08

El Paso, TX

#172 Jan 27, 2012
Are we not to question the behavior of those who identify themselves as homosexual since they are demanding that we affirm their behavior?
BS Detector

Los Angeles, CA

#173 Jan 27, 2012
Jitney wrote:
Are we not to question the behavior of those who identify themselves as homosexual since they are demanding that we affirm their behavior?
No.

Do we need to question your behavior? Since you are not normal or natural, seems like it would be more reasonable.

Since: Jul 15

Location hidden

#174 Jul 27, 2015
Deo Vindice wrote:
Looney Clooney, the closet homosexual, should know.
When is he coming out?
Homosexual activists will make him their poster boy and spokesman.
He realizes that if he comes out his career is over. So he married that transsexual Amal!
But Clooney, just like Keanu Reeves, is gay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Progressive-Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Sad Passing Of Chris Squire Reminds Us That... Jul '15 ericrose87 1
News Romance: The love that saved David Bowie's life Jun '15 Will Dockery 1
News The Winery Dogs make their Philadelphia debut t... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Sterling Boyd 1
News Wing walker's emotional tribute to Stephen Sutton (May '14) May '14 Richard Smith 1
News Heather Findlay and Dave Kerzner form Mantra Vega (May '14) May '14 Stephen Allenby 1
News For O'Rourke, border a plus not a minus (Mar '14) Mar '14 Harvey Wireman 4
Steven Wilson/Pineapple Thief 7inch limited to ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 meid 1
More from around the web