Concert update: Mars Volta frontmen t...

Concert update: Mars Volta frontmen to reunite for Neon Desert

There are 24 comments on the El Paso Times story from Apr 22, 2011, titled Concert update: Mars Volta frontmen to reunite for Neon Desert. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Mars Volta You just had to know that Omar Rodriguez Lopez would have something special up his sleeve for his group's April 30 headlining gig at the first Neon Desert Music Festival.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Vote for Pedro

El Paso, TX

#21 Apr 26, 2011
Give you the Bird wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, hey Pedro, could you please define "never did anything and never went anywhere"? How about winning a Grammy Award in 2009, in the "Best Hard Rock Performance" category for "Wax Simulacra." TMV was also named rock music's "Best Prog-Rock Band" of 2008 by Rolling Stone magazine.
Too many haters in El Paso which creates a major image problem.
I myself perfer Sparta.
I'm not hating on the band, they are just not my cup of tea thats all. Sparta is much better.
rae

El Paso, TX

#22 Apr 27, 2011
A music festival and there is not rap act? What is this indy racism crap?
Radcon

United States

#23 Apr 28, 2011
Rap is so 2008
they suck

United States

#24 Apr 28, 2011
I would pay money just NOT to seem them. So before El Pasoans get all tingly and special because they are reuniting for this one show they are only doing it because they need the money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Progressive-Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alabamaa s voters, divided over Trumpa s remark... Oct 30 Mullahing It Over 43
News Beto O'Rourke, Ted Cruz challenger, answers que... Aug '17 Fart Ted Fart 3
News Top StoryTupac Shakur, Pearl Jam, Yes to be ind... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Dr Wu 1
News Guitarist/singer Greg Lake of Emerson, Lake and... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Dr Wu 1
News How and why Jaguar designed an electric SUV (Nov '16) Nov '16 GGabrielK 1
News Three questions with Debbie Harry... (Jun '07) Oct '16 Shelly 2
News Daevid Allen Weird Quartet - Elevenses (Feb '16) Feb '16 Mitt s Dog Crate ... 1
More from around the web