David Bowie, a Quiet Master of Self-P...

David Bowie, a Quiet Master of Self-Promotion, Might Tour Again, According to Iman

There are 1 comment on the browardpalmbeach.com story from Mar 16, 2013, titled David Bowie, a Quiet Master of Self-Promotion, Might Tour Again, According to Iman. In it, browardpalmbeach.com reports that:

David Bowie quietly put out his first album in ten years on Tuesday. The Next Day sold about 90,000 copies in its first week of release which might give Bowie the first number one album of his career.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at browardpalmbeach.com.

Since: Nov 11

Conroe, TX

#1 Mar 18, 2013
Whatever he decides, he's got my support.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Progressive-Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alabamaa s voters, divided over Trumpa s remark... Aug 31 southern at heart 41
News Beto O'Rourke, Ted Cruz challenger, answers que... Aug '17 Fart Ted Fart 3
News Top StoryTupac Shakur, Pearl Jam, Yes to be ind... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Dr Wu 1
News Guitarist/singer Greg Lake of Emerson, Lake and... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Dr Wu 1
News How and why Jaguar designed an electric SUV (Nov '16) Nov '16 GGabrielK 1
News Three questions with Debbie Harry... (Jun '07) Oct '16 Shelly 2
News Daevid Allen Weird Quartet - Elevenses (Feb '16) Feb '16 Mitt s Dog Crate ... 1
More from around the web