El Paso's Mars Volta breaks up

El Paso's Mars Volta breaks up

There are 15 comments on the El Paso Times story from Jan 25, 2013, titled El Paso's Mars Volta breaks up. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Sounds like The Mars Volta, which released and toured the "Noctourniquet" album last year, have broken up.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

vlopez78

El Paso, TX

#1 Jan 26, 2013
Nobody in El Paso cares about that arab vendido band. We only listen to true Mexican music like Luis Miguel and Gloria Treve.
DC Dave

United States

#2 Jan 26, 2013
Good! They sucked!!!
Bob Bakian

United States

#3 Jan 27, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
Good! They sucked!!!
They used to be on the junk.
bisquick

El Paso, TX

#4 Jan 27, 2013
Another tale of an el pisso success story gone askew! Politics and musicians, what a joke!
Lamar

El Paso, TX

#5 Jan 27, 2013
bisquick wrote:
Another tale of an el pisso success story gone askew! Politics and musicians, what a joke!
You left out the public school system.
bisquick

El Paso, TX

#6 Jan 27, 2013
Lamar wrote:
<quoted text>
You left out the public school system.
I just lumped those fools in with the politicians because sometimes, what is the difference?
Paddy

United States

#7 Jan 27, 2013
bisquick wrote:
<quoted text>I just lumped those fools in with the politicians because sometimes, what is the difference?
These Mars guys wore glasses so at least they looked intelligent.
DC Dave

United States

#8 Jan 27, 2013
I believe the original name was Mars vomitus
FireKugler

Espanola, NM

#9 Jan 27, 2013
Mars ReVolta sucked more than the Mike Price, Gary Nord, Bob Stull eras of UTEP Football. They define this new idiotic generation of lazy losers
Thayer

United States

#10 Jan 27, 2013
FireKugler wrote:
Mars ReVolta sucked more than the Mike Price, Gary Nord, Bob Stull eras of UTEP Football. They define this new idiotic generation of lazy losers
They were balls to the wall, though - you do have to give them that. Grammies don't lie.
DC Dave

United States

#11 Jan 27, 2013
FireKugler wrote:
Oh chit that is rich!
snatchos

El Paso, TX

#12 Jan 27, 2013
It was only a matter of time. Once all the gay bars in town shut down they didn't have any place to play.
DC Dave

United States

#13 Jan 28, 2013
snatchos wrote:
It was only a matter of time. Once all the gay bars in town shut down they didn't have any place to play.
You must have inside information, which band member were you blowing you fairy?
_49ER_Arrrrrr_

El Paso, TX

#14 Jan 28, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>You must have inside information, which band member were you blowing you fairy?
Can I get in on some of this action?
snatchos

El Paso, TX

#15 Jan 28, 2013
_49ER_Arrrrrr_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I get in on some of this action?
Pinchi maricon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Progressive-Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Daevid Allen Weird Quartet - Elevenses (Feb '16) Feb '16 Mitt s Dog Crate ... 1
News David Bowie dead at 69: His sex life bent the r... (Jan '16) Jan '16 cinbad 54
Votum and the producers of Opeth and Katatonia ... (Oct '15) Oct '15 VOTUM 1
News George Clooney On Gay Marriage: It's Inevitable (Jan '12) Jul '15 StarMoss 165
News The Sad Passing Of Chris Squire Reminds Us That... (Jul '15) Jul '15 ericrose87 1
News Romance: The love that saved David Bowie's life (Jun '15) Jun '15 Will Dockery 1
News The Winery Dogs make their Philadelphia debut t... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Sterling Boyd 1
More from around the web