Jon Bon Jovi's Son Suffers Season-Ending Football Injury

There are 36 comments on the KLZZ-FM Saint Cloud story from Apr 2, 2014, titled Jon Bon Jovi's Son Suffers Season-Ending Football Injury. In it, KLZZ-FM Saint Cloud reports that:

ABC News Radio reports that Jesse Bongiovi, who was slated to play cornerback for the school's squad this year, will miss the season after suffering a torn ACL.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KLZZ-FM Saint Cloud.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
pebeamann

Dania, FL

#1 Apr 3, 2014
This is a shame, hope he heals quickly and completely . Best wishes to him, feel better Jesse
LA Fan

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Apr 3, 2014
I feel bad for him but the injury could have been worse.
Neighbor

New York, NY

#3 Apr 3, 2014
The title is misleading...he has not played in "one" game. How is it season ending?
BJ Fan

Canal Winchester, OH

#4 Apr 3, 2014
Neighbor wrote:
The title is misleading...he has not played in "one" game. How is it season ending?
the article states that he was set to play this season 2014 & now he will not be able to play.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#5 Apr 3, 2014
He better come back strong or he can kiss football goodbye. Was injured during practice?
Neighbor

Woodbridge, NJ

#6 Apr 4, 2014
BJ Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
the article states that he was set to play this season 2014 & now he will not be able to play.
Yes....I wonder if there is a way to ask the writer where that information came from. Hmmmm......
jbjpeaches

Duluth, GA

#7 Apr 4, 2014
Jesse will be good as new, in no time!
Surgery successful and on to rehab both privately and with his team!
Maggie_from_Mont real

Montréal, Canada

#8 Apr 4, 2014
Neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes....I wonder if there is a way to ask the writer where that information came from. Hmmmm......
Did you actually read the article?

Any ways... here's a quote from the article: "The news comes courtesy of ESPN reporter Matt Fortuna, who broke the story via Twitter following a conversation with coach Brian Kelly."

Read More: Jon Bon Jovi's Son Suffers Season-Ending Football Injury | http://1037theloon.com/jon-bon-jovis-son-suff...
Neighbor

New York, NY

#10 Apr 4, 2014
jbjpeaches wrote:
Jesse will be good as new, in no time!
Surgery successful and on to rehab both privately and with his team!
FACT?

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#11 Apr 4, 2014
Maggie_from_Montreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you actually read the article?
Any ways... here's a quote from the article: "The news comes courtesy of ESPN reporter Matt Fortuna, who broke the story via Twitter following a conversation with coach Brian Kelly."
Read More: Jon Bon Jovi's Son Suffers Season-Ending Football Injury | http://1037theloon.com/jon-bon-jovis-son-suff...
Learn it. Know it. Live it.
http://www.dailywritingtips.com/anyway-any-wa...

Since: Jan 09

Montreal, Canada

#12 Apr 4, 2014
If i'm not wrong the 2014 season start in April and will finish in November or December. For this season he was suppose to be cornerback. So technically it's a season ending.
jbjpeaches

Duluth, GA

#13 Apr 4, 2014
Neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>
FACT?
Yes, it is a fact!
Maggie_from_Mont real

Montréal, Canada

#14 Apr 4, 2014
Neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>
FOOL there is no need to read it. It is a title the writer chose to give. He has not played in one game. He is a punching bag for the rest of the players during the season. Since you like to post....post the interview form the Indiana Times. He can best explain his role....that is if you haven't already read it. He was interviewed last year. Is it past your bed time? You just "babble" on and on.
You asked a question relating to where the information in the article came from and the information where the information came from is contained in the article... which you admit that you did not read. So I am considering the source regarding you calling me a fool.

And I you want me to read a specific article, post the link.

Anyways.... I will continue "babbling on and on" as you put. Or as I prefer to put it... I will respond to any of your posts that I feel like responding to.:)
Maggie_from_Mont real

Montréal, Canada

#15 Apr 4, 2014
0hYes wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn it. Know it. Live it.
http://www.dailywritingtips.com/anyway-any-wa...
Thank you for the link. Please note though that I have been aware that the way that I use "anyways" is a colloquialism for decades.

Also note, that this is a message board on the internet. When I post on this or any other message board, I usually choose to write in a colloquial manner. Hey... I am not writing an essay, a report, or a business related email... I am posting on a message board.

Also, I have to admit that it puzzles me that you appear to be under the impression that there even would be a minuscule sliver of a chance that I would even begin to consider following your "order."
Neighbor

New York, NY

#16 Apr 5, 2014
<quoted text>
You asked a question relating to where the information in the article came from and the information where the information came from is contained in the article... which you admit that you did not read. So I am considering the source regarding you calling me a fool.
And I you want me to read a specific article, post the link.
Anyways.... I will continue "babbling on and on" as you put. Or as I prefer to put it... I will respond to any of your posts that I feel like responding to.:)
Can we get your grandmother and great grandmother in on the action too? Just asking?
Neighbor

New York, NY

#17 Apr 5, 2014
And since the writer reports the information came from ABC....it stands to reason that his father's camp pushed the information out there. WOW. You elderly's can't see that? Why do I need to make the obvious clear? ABC is always there. You haven't noticed this over the years? Did the coach actually say it? No. Maybe you didn't notice the question I was responding too. Enough said!

Since: Jan 09

Montreal, Canada

#18 Apr 5, 2014
Neighbor wrote:
And since the writer reports the information came from ABC....it stands to reason that his father's camp pushed the information out there. WOW. You elderly's can't see that? Why do I need to make the obvious clear? ABC is always there. You haven't noticed this over the years? Did the coach actually say it? No. Maybe you didn't notice the question I was responding too. Enough said!
Seriously you never stop it's 'obviously clear' that you have an obsession for jbj and to always have the last word.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#19 Apr 5, 2014
<quoted text>
Thank you for the link. Please note though that I have been aware that the way that I use "anyways" is a colloquialism for decades.
Also note, that this is a message board on the internet. When I post on this or any other message board, I usually choose to write in a colloquial manner. Hey... I am not writing an essay, a report, or a business related email... I am posting on a message board.
Also, I have to admit that it puzzles me that you appear to be under the impression that there even would be a minuscule sliver of a chance that I would even begin to consider following your "order."
Interesting. You post incessantly and use "anyways," or worse, "any ways" in nearly every post. It's annoying to repeatedly read such butchering of the English language, even if on a message board. You're aware that your decades-long use of "anyways" is a colloquialism, but I don't think you're aware that it makes you look like you have the I.Q. of a potato chip.
Neighbor

New York, NY

#20 Apr 5, 2014
yam01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously you never stop it's 'obviously clear' that you have an obsession for jbj and to always have the last word.
I will have the last word if you don't respond to this statement. Right?
pebeamann

Dania, FL

#21 Apr 5, 2014
For God's sake, everyone take a chill pill ! This is about a young man that had an injury that will effect part of his dream of playing for Notre Dame ! It's not about his dad, it's about JESSE ! I get this is a Bon Jovi forum, but can't we just wish the kid well and a speedy recovery without trying to insult each other or stupid shit ! Had I known this would turn into another thread of insults, and it's not even about Richie this time, I wouldn't have even made a comment in the first place.
And I have to say also, this crap of insulting people that have gotten wiser through their years on this planet is getting really out of hand. Calling people old ladies and asking for their grandmom's and stuff is insulting, especially if they might really wish they could talk to those women, but unfortunately they are no longer alive, so stop with that ! I'd give a lot to be able to talk to my grandparents, but I can't, be glad if you CAN !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pop/Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Get over this wife-beating poseur 2 hr Greg 10
News Judge to Decide if Jackson Accuser Can Sue Estate 5 hr Sleepingboy 651
News Parents Livid After Kindergarten Visitor Shows ... 5 hr wichita-rick 4
News Madonna postpones first 'Rebel Heart' shows bec... 7 hr Blind Waldo Simmons 1
News Body found in burned-out car in Detroit 23 hr reality is a crutch 3
News Does Age Affect a Singer's Voice? (Jan '08) Thu Mohan 28
News Why Didn't Beyonce Win Album of the Year? Thu disgusted 9
More from around the web