Bankruptcy drama for Jay Black continues

Bankruptcy drama for Jay Black continues

There are 6612 comments on the Newsday.com story from Jul 14, 2006, titled Bankruptcy drama for Jay Black continues. In it, Newsday.com reports that:

First they wanted to take his name and the name of his group. Now they want to take his home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.com.

SallyBJQueen

Kansas City, MO

#6113 Mar 1, 2013
Sally wrote:
<quoted text>
I KNOW who you were talking about. If I had bold-printed the word "you", would you have understood the sentence better then ? I doubt it. The word "cretins" in said sentence says it all. You all are so busy looking for something to put down somebody with,you don't try to understand what someone's saying. You just read into it what you want. If you were as smart as you think you are, you could read a simple sentence and understand it. You weren't talking about my idol. My idol's not a creep. You have the dubious distinction of carrying that title above everybody else. And you really shouldn't judge everybody else by your standards. One of your cousins is probably all you could GET to marry you!. And you want to see a REAL pig. You do--every time you look in a mirror.
You low life red neck pig banging slut ( and those are your finer points). Your idols not only a creep, but a VD infested slob, but then he and you have so very much in common.
Scotty

Aurora, CO

#6114 Mar 1, 2013
Creep: Supports the #1 gangster in America 1990 ON CAMERA! What an insult to every italian-american except the Gambino crews.
Sally

Browns Summit, NC

#6115 Mar 2, 2013
SallyBJQueen wrote:
<quoted text>
You low life red neck pig banging slut ( and those are your finer points). Your idols not only a creep, but a VD infested slob, but then he and you have so very much in common.
AW-W-W. Did it get upset? Poor widdle tang! Is this SkidRowJo? You sound EXACTLY like her--poor brain-dead thing that she is. Now, after ALL these posts----LISTEN UP EVERYBODY. Now Jay's got VD!! Came up with a new slur, she did! She hates Jay with a passion born of unrequited love, but still goes to his videos time after time after time. I think just to utter the few phrases she knows. Brain's turned to sludge from living in the sewers and she just sits there in the rat-poop-infested water and assigns personalities to people she's never met based on whether or not they hate Jay.
Sally

Browns Summit, NC

#6116 Mar 2, 2013
Scotty wrote:
Creep: Supports the #1 gangster in America 1990 ON CAMERA! What an insult to every italian-american except the Gambino crews.
Ever think he might have been "ordered" to do that? That maybe he was scared for his life,too? I know nobody made him choose his path, but even tho he was friends with them--hell, those bastards would off their own family members when it suited their purposes.
Zack

Kansas City, MO

#6117 Mar 2, 2013
Sally wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever think he might have been "ordered" to do that? That maybe he was scared for his life,too? I know nobody made him choose his path, but even tho he was friends with them--hell, those bastards would off their own family members when it suited their purposes.
Excuse me miss, but are you really as frieking stupid as you sound?
Sally

Browns Summit, NC

#6118 Mar 2, 2013
Zack wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me miss, but are you really as frieking stupid as you sound?
No, YOU are. What is stupid about what I said? You all say he was forced to do any shows for charity, because that would show he's a decent person if he did it on his own. But he can't be forced by the Mafia to endorse them? Why don't you try to find some help? You're so anxious to say something, you don't stop to see how stupid YOU sound.
Rum N Coke

Broomfield, CO

#6119 Mar 2, 2013
He can't even get lounge work in Vegas. He worked the mobbed up Miami Bachelors Three in '69 til Namath got the Rozelle call it was a book den for mobsters. Walter said the plane down was JATA/band and mobsters Jay brought with him.
Zack

Kansas City, MO

#6120 Mar 2, 2013
Sally wrote:
<quoted text>
No, YOU are. What is stupid about what I said? You all say he was forced to do any shows for charity, because that would show he's a decent person if he did it on his own. But he can't be forced by the Mafia to endorse them? Why don't you try to find some help? You're so anxious to say something, you don't stop to see how stupid YOU sound.
If the scum bag wasnt in debt from gambling up to his eyeballs he wouldn't have to do freebie concerts for the boys. If bimbos like you would keep their panties on ..........well, pigs like you wont, so why bother
Rum N Coke

Broomfield, CO

#6121 Mar 2, 2013
Envelope shows. Pays the rent and units lost on The Knickerbockers. He should work the San Gennero Festival, a multi-family show in more ways than one. Cousin Brucie could M.C..
Jata vs Black

Phoenix, AZ

#6122 Mar 3, 2013
^^^March Schedule^^^

Jata-1 show

Jay B-3 shows
Sally

Browns Summit, NC

#6123 Mar 3, 2013
Zack wrote:
<quoted text>
If the scum bag wasnt in debt from gambling up to his eyeballs he wouldn't have to do freebie concerts for the boys. If bimbos like you would keep their panties on ..........well, pigs like you wont, so why bother
Why do you care if he's in debt? None of your business. You hate him cause you're jealous of him and you can deny that all you want, but anyone can tell it's true by the garbage you write. You'd give your soul if you could have got girls just by crooking your finger like he could. If he hadn't got in trouble from his gambling and debts, you amobea, you wouldn't even have a life. Look at you! Sitting around thinking of some bitchy, insulting thing to say to someone you don't even know. You're pathetic. I don't really care what you say about me because your opinions don't matter one bit to me--or any other human being probably. Got friends? I doubt it. You gotta be a friend to have one, and I don't think you could be a friend if your life depended on it. Hell, you don't really qualify as a human. And if pigs WORE panties, YOU wouldn't stand a snowball's chance in hell of even getting in one's pants . I'm sure even a pig would be more discriminate than to consort with the likes of you.
Scotch On The Rocks

Aurora, CO

#6125 Mar 3, 2013
Walter in Rolling Stone 35 years ago: They had Jay on a chair in another room........You think JATA with Blatt and Planotones opening (Kenny joining the '67 line-up) would get lots of money nationwide instead of JATA with #3? I think that scenario has been offered but #2 is on thin ice getting it together like Ace & Peter in Kiss.
NoReunionInSight

Phoenix, AZ

#6126 Mar 4, 2013
There will never be a JATA reunion as long as JB has something to say about it.PBS wanted it until one of the former members pushed too hard on #3 and Henry made that call at 2AM to 86 the project.It could have been a Magic Moment but instead was Running Scared.
Scotch On The Rocks

Aurora, CO

#6127 Mar 4, 2013
Sandy must really hate the Blattman. Imagine the PBS draw with the '67 line-up. Imagine the #3 line-up and the tens of thosands watching: "That's not Jay Black, that's some fake singer and where's Kenny Vance, this sucks". Henry: "Sorry Sandy, take the floorman away, I'm bringing in Black solo, you think I want those phone-calls?". "Yeah, but Henry dares a reeezun Black only gets shows with no admission in Epcot & Mohegan Sun, he might stink the joint up, get us, we got the goods, we deliver". Black: "Henry, they'll chuck tomatoes at the TV if they see 3 Americans and the fake, youse knows it Hen', I deliver da voice Hen', you'll get donations"
Aimee

San Antonio, TX

#6128 Mar 4, 2013
Scotch On The Rocks wrote:
Sandy must really hate the Blattman. Imagine the PBS draw with the '67 line-up. Imagine the #3 line-up and the tens of thosands watching: "That's not Jay Black, that's some fake singer and where's Kenny Vance, this sucks". Henry: "Sorry Sandy, take the floorman away, I'm bringing in Black solo, you think I want those phone-calls?". "Yeah, but Henry dares a reeezun Black only gets shows with no admission in Epcot & Mohegan Sun, he might stink the joint up, get us, we got the goods, we deliver". Black: "Henry, they'll chuck tomatoes at the TV if they see 3 Americans and the fake, youse knows it Hen', I deliver da voice Hen', you'll get donations"
And that's it in a nutshell. If you got it, flaunt it! It's too bad Jay Black has all the baggage that detracts from his talents, because everyone loses as a result of it. But those of us who want the JATA sound aren't concerned with his bank account, we just want him to sing and entertain us. No substitute will do. Thanks for stating it so well, Murray, it has the ring of truth.
Scotch On The Rocks

Lyons, CO

#6129 Mar 4, 2013
Just imagine the Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame induction....Sandy will probably have the floorman do a number. Somebody get the loot up and get the '67 line-up out there with Kenny doing double duty opening.
A Cooper

Phoenix, AZ

#6130 Mar 4, 2013
Been a fan for years and wish Sandy and Jay # 3 all the luck in the world.
Scotch On The Rocks

Lyons, CO

#6131 Mar 4, 2013
Enjoy your work Mr. Cooper on CNN, hope Madonna presents you with a big award. Alice, your hotdogs at Cooperstown are great.
Charles B

Phoenix, AZ

#6132 Mar 6, 2013
Just had a dream that Henry called me and told me I will never be on PBS.
Scotch On The Rocks

Aurora, CO

#6133 Mar 6, 2013
Blattman: ""Who is da fake guy, where's Jay Black & Kenny Vance?" would be overwhelming from the audience, dare would be people sayin' Henry couldn't get the voice....get me Hen', save the laughter". Hen': "Sandy I can't have the fake guy, I'm gettin' the voice"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pop/Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News August 20, 2016: Bill & Ted's Excellent Boardga... 46 min Suz 4
News Cher insults Trump, with gusto, at Clinton fund... 6 hr WasteWater 9
News Jennifer Lopez & Casper Smart -- Talking Again ... 17 hr Rb RECORDS 1
News Celebrities Who Snagged Billionaires: Miranda K... Fri K-DJ 61
News Artist Republic CG Hosts Power Meeting with Man... Fri K-DJ 2
News Are You Lonesome Tonight? Thu Susan 1
News Katy Perry on Forthcoming Fourth Album: 'I'm Ta... Thu Darius Ghanat 1
More from around the web