Bankruptcy drama for Jay Black continues

Bankruptcy drama for Jay Black continues

There are 6610 comments on the Newsday.com story from Jul 14, 2006, titled Bankruptcy drama for Jay Black continues. In it, Newsday.com reports that:

First they wanted to take his name and the name of his group. Now they want to take his home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.com.

“BILL WHITE”

Since: Jul 07

BABYLON NEW YORK

#6049 Feb 15, 2013
I received a couple of harassing emails from Todd recently and will be posting them on YouTube.com and other sites to let people know the real story.
This person has no respect for someone that has given over 2 years of helping this group out as the Fan Club President and also helping out selling merchandise at their shows.I spend my own money traveling to these shows and got nothing in return(maybe a couple of CD's,Tee shirts & Hats). This clown considers me a loser for helping them out and being a JATA fan since day one and also thinks that I shouldn't like their original lead singer Jay Traynor(which I've known since I was 5 years old).And by the way Todd,tell your Stepdad that to quit telling people that he fired me when I left being the FC President on my own because of your Stepdads demands and your Mom getting pissed at me whenever I mentioned Traynors name to anyone asking who the ORIGINAL LEAD SINGER was in '62.
You handle the truth carelessly and whenever you want to open the can of worms I am up for the challenge pal!!!!!
Bob

Santa Ana, CA

#6050 Feb 15, 2013
Sounds like this Todd is one greedy SOB!
Spell check that jerk.
Todd

Port Chester, NY

#6051 Feb 15, 2013
Bill,

Yes I did send Bill some emails recently. The man has made disparaging comments about my mother, father and family. Who wouldn't come to the defense of their family when they are getting attacked by people like Bill. And for the record, Bill was the East Coast fan club president of J & A, for which he volunteered to do, until I fired him for talking bad stuff about the group and my family. As well Bill got free tickets to all the shows, he would walk around like he owned the group telling people all these lies and trying to start fights with people. Funny but Bill just showed up at a show of ours two weeks ago in Arizona. Why?? Bill, We know the truth, stop the lies,the truth will set you free. Bill, why did you get thrown out at westbury?
BILL WHITE-BABYLON wrote:
I received a couple of harassing emails from Todd recently and will be posting them on YouTube.com and other sites to let people know the real story.
This person has no respect for someone that has given over 2 years of helping this group out as the Fan Club President and also helping out selling merchandise at their shows.I spend my own money traveling to these shows and got nothing in return(maybe a couple of CD's,Tee shirts & Hats). This clown considers me a loser for helping them out and being a JATA fan since day one and also thinks that I shouldn't like their original lead singer Jay Traynor(which I've known since I was 5 years old).And by the way Todd,tell your Stepdad that to quit telling people that he fired me when I left being the FC President on my own because of your Stepdads demands and your Mom getting pissed at me whenever I mentioned Traynors name to anyone asking who the ORIGINAL LEAD SINGER was in '62.
You handle the truth carelessly and whenever you want to open the can of worms I am up for the challenge pal!!!!!
Dear Bill and Todd

Auckland, New Zealand

#6052 Feb 15, 2013
Just a suggestion, why dont the two of you meet for coffee, talk on the phone, try to resolve this issue in a civilized manner. Bill, if you do place those emails on utube, please place a link here.
Good luck to both of you.

“BILL WHITE”

BABYLON NEW YORK

#6053 Feb 15, 2013
Todd wrote:
Bill,
Yes I did send Bill some emails recently. The man has made disparaging comments about my mother, father and family. Who wouldn't come to the defense of their family when they are getting attacked by people like Bill. And for the record, Bill was the East Coast fan club president of J & A, for which he volunteered to do, until I fired him for talking bad stuff about the group and my family. As well Bill got free tickets to all the shows, he would walk around like he owned the group telling people all these lies and trying to start fights with people. Funny but Bill just showed up at a show of ours two weeks ago in Arizona. Why?? Bill, We know the truth, stop the lies,the truth will set you free. Bill, why did you get thrown out at westbury?
<quoted text>
I did show up for a show because the tickets were only $20.00 and it's because I'm a JATA fan you idiot.Free tickets to your shows?If my Wife & I were helping you guys out did you expect us to pay for tickets to sell your merchandise at the shows?What lies are you talking about?Telling the fans the history of the group?Starting fights with people?You never fired me and the main reason why I resigned because I was sick of the constant demands from your father and felt it was best to part ways.
Scotty

Aurora, CO

#6054 Feb 15, 2013
Aye, I think I'll have a Scottish Whiskey and wait for either Jay 1-2-3 to play Vegas. I wish a collective book on the real history of JATA comes out......just the Walter & Donald stories are hilarious, and we know they were true. Dollar Bill gets free tickets and sells those cool JATA t-shirts.

“BILL WHITE”

BABYLON NEW YORK

#6055 Feb 15, 2013
Dear Bill and Todd wrote:
Just a suggestion, why dont the two of you meet for coffee, talk on the phone, try to resolve this issue in a civilized manner. Bill, if you do place those emails on utube, please place a link here.
Good luck to both of you.
Thanks for your postive response but this jerk doesn't know what a true fan really is and is making up stories.I have no repect for a person who thinks I should have paid for show tickets while helping them out.In fact, I even got them a gig in NJ and never received any compensation for it.
Todd is just pissed that they are having problems playing large venues and he doesn't need any bad PR right now.If push comes to shove I will post things that would knock Todd's socks off, including phone conversations with various people in the industry including his Stepdad.
Mannix

Phoenix, AZ

#6056 Feb 15, 2013
<quoted text>Thanks for your postive response but this jerk doesn't know what a true fan really is and is making up stories.I have no repect for a person who thinks I should have paid for show tickets while helping them out.In fact, I even got them a gig in NJ and never received any compensation for it.
Todd is just pissed that they are having problems playing large venues and he doesn't need any bad PR right now.If push comes to shove I will post things that would knock Todd's socks off, including phone conversations with various people in the industry including his Stepdad.
Let us all know when you post on YouTube.
Todd

Port Chester, NY

#6057 Feb 15, 2013
There goes Bill talking nonsense again making things up on the fly. Billy Boy White knows nothing. Bill if you have any problems with me you have my phone number. Bottom line is you are a liar and wannabe. Oh and BTW it's about time you are using your real name on the blog, but I still see you posting under your aliases.
<quoted text>Thanks for your postive response but this jerk doesn't know what a true fan really is and is making up stories.I have no repect for a person who thinks I should have paid for show tickets while helping them out.In fact, I even got them a gig in NJ and never received any compensation for it.
OldieButGoodie

Phoenix, AZ

#6058 Feb 15, 2013
Chimpalicious wrote:
It'll backfire on JATA version 2010. I'm sure they were approached and Sandy said "with my guy on a tune" and they told him to pound salt. Jay gets his revenge. I can't wait for Sandy's excuse. "Jay Black said he wouldn't perform if we were onstage". Somebody is gonna be the door closer and it might be Sandy or Black.
True or False?

“BILL WHITE”

BABYLON NEW YORK

#6059 Feb 15, 2013
Todd wrote:
There goes Bill talking nonsense again making things up on the fly. Billy Boy White knows nothing. Bill if you have any problems with me you have my phone number. Bottom line is you are a liar and wannabe. Oh and BTW it's about time you are using your real name on the blog, but I still see you posting under your aliases.
<quoted text>
Tried to answer this question Toddy

Why won't they hire Jay #3 & company?

Lar Entertainment

Friends Entertainmen

Richard Nader

TJ Lubinsky

Think hard now and remember a false response will win a phone call from Rob,Norman,Deborah & Henry

All Personal friends of mine.

Guess I'm not a wannabe asswipe.

Lets Rock!!!!

Westbury Music Fair

“BILL WHITE”

BABYLON NEW YORK

#6060 Feb 15, 2013
Westbury Music Fair is Jason Stone and believe me he doesn't want you guys either.

Keep selling those RV Parks and tell Mitchell he's doing a great job.
Scotty

United States

#6061 Feb 15, 2013
JATA 1-2-3 ought to do a show like The Rascals did in Portchester. Have actors like Jersey Boys do the history then JATA 1-2-3 do the concert. A fine Portchester evening like hitting E.J. Korvettes there in '74 getting their vinyl. I wonder why Americans never did PBS with Jay, TJ woulda seen big ratings increase, big audience and helps promote that they are still out there, cept Kenny, he's always been out there Planotoning it. I wonder why Stone doesn't book the new JATA, big crowd, Blatt walks on with Kenny.....yeah, even the NC-ite would take the train up. Bill, enjoyed your work with Scooter on the Yankee games on WPIX.
Bob

Los Angeles, CA

#6062 Feb 15, 2013
Jay 1-2 should do their own show and let the Floorman,Sandy,Howie and the Toddster sing backup.
Scotty

United States

#6063 Feb 15, 2013
Nah, somebody get the loot up and have 1-2-3 reunion at Southpoint Las Vegas & Caesars Atlantic City. Have 3 singing duet with 2, alternate verses......see who can win the contest. Enough of this 1-2-3 & Planotone stuff.....The Rascals did it and they hated each other for losing a few million by stupidity in management (Sid Bernstein) and signing away their publishing. Even Donald & Walter would show up.
Mannix

Phoenix, AZ

#6065 Feb 17, 2013
Where is BW & TB?
Tony

United States

#6066 Feb 17, 2013
Jay Black rules!!!!!!!!!!
Scotty

Aurora, CO

#6067 Feb 17, 2013
Aye mate, he rules over the floorman. Bill is with Marty having a drink at Zang's wearing a JATA hat.
Sally

Browns Summit, NC

#6068 Feb 17, 2013
Scotty wrote:
Aye mate, he rules over the floorman. Bill is with Marty having a drink at Zang's wearing a JATA hat.
Please tell me Marty doesn't have a drinking problem. And please just yes or no for a change and no smart alecky answer. Cause it he does, it's really not funny.
Sam Spade

Phoenix, AZ

#6069 Feb 17, 2013
Scotty wrote:
Todd and Sandy are at a karaoke to find another Jay in case #3 splits.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pop/Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Celebrities Who Snagged Billionaires: Miranda K... 1 hr K - DJ 5
News Palmerston North retirement home top of the pop... Mon Kelly - DJ 1
News Rihanna's "Needed Me" Remains #1 At Rhythmic & ... Mon Kelly - DJ 1
News Mariah leaves bra at home Mon Kelly - DJ 2
News Kelly Clarkson's Daughter River Rose Might Not ... Sun Wendy Winnett 1
News Maxine Waters: 'The Tea Party Can Go Straight t... (Aug '11) Sun Maxine of Arc 3,827
News In '72, EPA battled pollution; now it's politics (Apr '12) Jul 23 Governor Leadwater 22
More from around the web