Bankruptcy drama for Jay Black continues

Bankruptcy drama for Jay Black continues

There are 6603 comments on the Newsday.com story from Jul 14, 2006, titled Bankruptcy drama for Jay Black continues. In it, Newsday.com reports that:

First they wanted to take his name and the name of his group. Now they want to take his home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.com.

Up yours

Dallas, TX

#5836 Jan 21, 2013
ProvethatyournotD wrote:
Hey D,
Heard your Mom & her uncle Al Sharpton are marching tomorrow....Lotts of Luck!!!!!
More power to you brother!
Who knows, maybe Al is doing Dee's mom, although I doubt it. The only certainty is I'm banging yours.
Provethatyournot D

Phoenix, AZ

#5837 Jan 21, 2013
Up yours wrote:
<quoted text>
Who knows, maybe Al is doing Dee's mom, although I doubt it. The only certainty is I'm banging yours.
That's some real powerful stuff you write on this blog and you should be proud of yourself banging old ladies.Good luck with the march today and "more power to you brother".
screw you

Buffalo, NY

#5838 Jan 21, 2013
ProvethatyournotD wrote:
<quoted text>That's some real powerful stuff you write on this blog and you should be proud of yourself banging old ladies.Good luck with the march today and "more power to you brother".
Wow, what a brilliant come back. I bet you went to at least 7th grade. I am not your brother you frieking jerk off. Enjoy youre retirement with all those other old bastards in your welfare community.
YouWishYouCanAff ordIt

Phoenix, AZ

#5839 Jan 21, 2013
screw you wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, what a brilliant come back. I bet you went to at least 7th grade. I am not your brother you frieking jerk off. Enjoy youre retirement with all those other old bastards in your welfare community.
Welfare community? You wish you could afford the homes I live in you down & out transplant from New Jersey.
KFC Big D

Dallas, TX

#5840 Jan 21, 2013
Happy Martin Luther King Day. Does Jay really owe everybody he runs in to? Is Joey D that short guy who did the peppermint twist?
Fanta Grape Soda

Denver, CO

#5841 Jan 21, 2013
I was looking at some photos of D, the guy must be 5 feet 2 tops. Just think, his backing bands all are millionaires, The Rascals and Ronnie Spector not to mention Hendrix's estate. The poor schmo lives in some dumpy city in Florida with 91% humidity and WMG royalties of $1,031 twice a year on the back catalog....$112 from B.M.I..
Up Yours MF

Buffalo, NY

#5842 Jan 21, 2013
YouWishYouCanAffordIt wrote:
<quoted text>Welfare community? You wish you could afford the homes I live in you down & out transplant from New Jersey.
First jerk off, you have no clue where I reside, but I can buy and sell you a dozen times over. If you question it, give me your ph number. Nest a hole, I'm not from N.J.
Up Yours MF

Buffalo, NY

#5843 Jan 21, 2013
KFC Big D wrote:
Happy Martin Luther King Day. Does Jay really owe everybody he runs in to? Is Joey D that short guy who did the peppermint twist?
Yes, to both questions.
Up Yours MF

Plover, WI

#5844 Jan 21, 2013
Fanta Grape Soda wrote:
I was looking at some photos of D, the guy must be 5 feet 2 tops. Just think, his backing bands all are millionaires, The Rascals and Ronnie Spector not to mention Hendrix's estate. The poor schmo lives in some dumpy city in Florida with 91% humidity and WMG royalties of $1,031 twice a year on the back catalog....$112 from B.M.I..
Bad planning, and investments
Up Yours MF

Plover, WI

#5845 Jan 21, 2013
YouWishYouCanAffordIt wrote:
<quoted text>Welfare community? You wish you could afford the homes I live in you down & out transplant from New Jersey.
Have I forgotten to tell you what a scum bag you are today, my apologies if I have.
RoyaltiesForWhat

Phoenix, AZ

#5846 Jan 21, 2013
Fanta Grape Soda wrote:
B.M.I gives you crap for royalties and they have a RPM (Royalty Policy Manual) that is one big joke.The only royality D was getting was from a commercial back in the 70's and the only check he is getting is SSI.The poor schmo is hurting for $$$$ and hasn't played a gig since Mr G's 100th birthday at the Guardian Care facility in Orlando and is still steaming over the 25G's JB owes him,and the lewd comments about the wife backstage at Westbury.D is measuring 5'4" with the shoe inserts and still drives the 84' Caddy he bought in Winter Park 20 years ago.Guess it beats the beat up Chevy Jay is driving these days....geeeeezzzzzzzzzz
UAREALOSER

Phoenix, AZ

#5847 Jan 21, 2013
Up Yours MF wrote:
<quoted text>
First jerk off, you have no clue where I reside, but I can buy and sell you a dozen times over. If you question it, give me your ph number. Nest a hole, I'm not from N.J.
You are one class act and should get back to your chores emptying you Mothers bed pan and sponging her down you two-bit loser.You have NO IDEA who you are talking to and you are nothing but a brokester that transplanted down to Florida.Give us all a break tough guy and anytime you want to meet at one of my places on 18th Ave just let me know.I will even pay for your one way ticket to Brooklyn.
No Up Yours

Dallas, TX

#5848 Jan 21, 2013
UAREALOSER wrote:
<quoted text>You are one class act and should get back to your chores emptying you Mothers bed pan and sponging her down you two-bit loser.You have NO IDEA who you are talking to and you are nothing but a brokester that transplanted down to Florida.Give us all a break tough guy and anytime you want to meet at one of my places on 18th Ave just let me know.I will even pay for your one way ticket to Brooklyn.
You low life scum bag, first you think I'm from NJ, then you think I'm in Florida, you're a clueless bastard. I'll meet you anytime scum bag, again, give me your phone number tough guy, and well make arrangements to meet. YOU have no idea who you're talking to MF.
Afro Cola

Littleton, CO

#5849 Jan 21, 2013
Shades of Tommy James. D n James n Blatt should be giant houses. I guess Sandy is in one, but then maybe not.
Tony

Pleasant Valley, NY

#5850 Jan 21, 2013
Get your facts straight and stop being the "idiot in question." Yes, Jay Traynor left the group after scoring a hit with "She Cried" and went on to tour as lead singer of The Mystics following that group's hit "Hushabye." But Jay has never stepped on Black's fame. He only performs "She Cried" - his hit - in concert; not the other JATA songs and is now a member of The Tokens.
Afro Cola

Littleton, CO

#5851 Jan 21, 2013
Broke but gives the three time Chapter 7 25 large? 25 cents? Blattman's #1 friend: caller i.d..
WhoGotsBallsNow

Phoenix, AZ

#5852 Jan 21, 2013
No Up Yours wrote:
<quoted text>
You low life scum bag, first you think I'm from NJ, then you think I'm in Florida, you're a clueless bastard. I'll meet you anytime scum bag, again, give me your phone number tough guy, and well make arrangements to meet. YOU have no idea who you're talking to MF.
Give me your email address & I'll be more than glad to let you know WHO YOU ARE being a wise ass too.Put up or shut up-your move big shot!Lets see who has balls now Brokester.
Up Yours MoFo

Dallas, TX

#5853 Jan 22, 2013
WhoGotsBallsNow wrote:
<quoted text>Give me your email address & I'll be more than glad to let you know WHO YOU ARE being a wise ass too.Put up or shut up-your move big shot!Lets see who has balls now Brokester.
Youre the tough guy, friekin Gotti wannabe, you give me a ph number, or email add and I'll get in touch, and care fare wont be very expensive scum bag. Typical BS artist,all talk.
YourAWasteOfTime

Phoenix, AZ

#5854 Jan 22, 2013
Typical BS? Looks who's talking!You go called out and now your tail is in between your legs you little piece of crap.Not wasting my time with your childish remarks and you can play tough guy with someone else.
Up Yours MoFo

Dallas, TX

#5855 Jan 22, 2013
YourAWasteOfTime wrote:
Typical BS? Looks who's talking!You go called out and now your tail is in between your legs you little piece of crap.Not wasting my time with your childish remarks and you can play tough guy with someone else.
You're the BS'er you punk. You're the tough guy hood, Gotti wanna be, but scared to place a ph number, or email add here. You're a typical jerk off wanna be punk. Does your momma know your playing on her computer you little flamer. No toss away ph, cant afford the 50 bucks you little punk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pop/Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Get over this wife-beating poseur 10 hr Lawrence James co... 19
News Paul McCartney, Jon Bon Jovi & More Sing a 'Lov... 11 hr BJ Fan 1
News Kanye West Stuns With Lengthy, Bizarre VMAs Spe... Thu andet1987 20
News Top 10 Celebs With the Biggest Falls From Grace... Wed UnAmerican 2
News How Did Ariana Shock Fans In Canada? Wed UnAmerican 2
News Cutting Losses, Kochs to Sell Scott Walker Wed Maude 3
News Aqueous Honors moe. & Mantras Honor Allmans At ... Wed enquiring 1
More from around the web