Bankruptcy drama for Jay Black continues

Bankruptcy drama for Jay Black continues

There are 6619 comments on the Newsday.com story from Jul 14, 2006, titled Bankruptcy drama for Jay Black continues. In it, Newsday.com reports that:

First they wanted to take his name and the name of his group. Now they want to take his home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.com.

Dallas Alice

United States

#5457 Dec 4, 2012
I hope Jay comes to The Big D, not The Big A, I'd like to get a piece of his salami sandwich.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Sudi

Dadeville, AL

#5458 Dec 4, 2012
Dallas Alice wrote:
I hope Jay comes to The Big D, not The Big A, I'd like to get a piece of his salami sandwich.
That remark will make some eyebrows perk up You will make some think you are a woman, or else a girl wannabe. I remember some in the past said you were female. Hmmmmm!!! Now you've got me to wondering, Muriel.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Muriel

United States

#5459 Dec 4, 2012
I'd like to put some hot mustard on the salami. Joey hasn't had any Hot Pastrami on the charts in 50 years but still is working over the NYC area 75 year old transplants in FLA.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Sally

Browns Summit, NC

#5460 Dec 4, 2012
Dallas Alice wrote:
Why you smutty lil' ol' devil,you!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Sally

Browns Summit, NC

#5461 Dec 4, 2012
Sudi wrote:
<quoted text>
That remark will make some eyebrows perk up You will make some think you are a woman, or else a girl wannabe. I remember some in the past said you were female. Hmmmmm!!! Now you've got me to wondering, Muriel.
You know Sudi, it doesn't piss OK off to intimate that "he's" sweet on Jay, so he may be a she--or a he/she.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jaysucks

Cape Coral, FL

#5462 Dec 5, 2012
Dallas sounds like a typical Jay fan.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Sally

Browns Summit, NC

#5463 Dec 5, 2012
Sally wrote:
<quoted text>
You know Sudi, it doesn't piss OK off to intimate that "he's" sweet on Jay, so he may be a she--or a he/she.
Sorry--Now I'm even confusing myself. I meant CO.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Sudi

Dadeville, AL

#5464 Dec 5, 2012
Sally wrote:
<quoted text>
Who knows, I still like Mur.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jaysucks

Cape Coral, FL

#5465 Dec 5, 2012
Jay may be a womanizer, but he doesn't swing to a different drummer.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Muriel

Aurora, CO

#5466 Dec 5, 2012
Bachelor's III, Namath's turn downs.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Muriel

United States

#5467 Dec 5, 2012
I could loan them a paint brush to mustard the salami, Joey has a tiny candy cane that is small but when you....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Sudi

Dadeville, AL

#5468 Dec 5, 2012
Muriel wrote:
I could loan them a paint brush to mustard the salami, Joey has a tiny candy cane that is small but when you....
OK, Murray, your getting way out there again. Tell us some real stories, nothing that personal. Got any snow out there, yet?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jaysucks

Cape Coral, FL

#5469 Dec 5, 2012
Muriel wrote:
Apparently we have a salami expert amongst us. tell us, how is it you know all these sizes?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Sally

Browns Summit, NC

#5470 Dec 5, 2012
Sudi wrote:
<quoted text>
Who knows, I still like Mur.
I like Jay.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Sally

Browns Summit, NC

#5471 Dec 5, 2012
Jaysucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently we have a salami expert amongst us. tell us, how is it you know all these sizes?
There was a whole book about salamis back a bit. All that talk about salamit and we never got the FIRST recipe!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Sally

Browns Summit, NC

#5472 Dec 5, 2012
Muriel wrote:
Big is as big does.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Muriel

Aurora, CO

#5473 Dec 6, 2012
The hat-check girl at the PL told me. Jay threw his 10" hoagy around, it sold well in NYC. They gave it nick-name: An American Original. Tom Jones came close at Westbury after-show fun, but, The Voice won.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NorthFortMeyersS ucks

Phoenix, AZ

#5474 Dec 7, 2012
I think Jay's salami was bigger than Joey D.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jaysucks

Cape Coral, FL

#5475 Dec 7, 2012
NorthFortMeyersSucks wrote:
I think Jay's salami was bigger than Joey D.
What qualifies you to make that comment, where did both of them place their salamis in you?
By the way, your probably right about Ft.Myers. I dont live there, the server this is being transmitted via is there. Have a good day brain surgeon.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Sally

Browns Summit, NC

#5476 Dec 7, 2012
Well, I guess MURRAY-EL IS HAPPY AS *ELL. THE SUBJECT IS ONCE AGAIN SALAMIS. Cappy, have you ever seen a bunch of men so happy to discuss other men's.....privates? Do you know these guys? What is WRONG with 'em? I hope every one of 'em has nightmares about giant salamis with piranha teeth chasing them. Although it probably wouldn't be a nightmare for THEM.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pop/Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) 10 hr RICK 12,913
News Mellencamp to Walker: You're using a union supp... (Apr '14) 10 hr Dementia for Geezers 14
News Thousands of Kentucky teachers rally for educat... 14 hr RGW 124
News Kendrick Lamar interrupts white fan for rapping... Mon Nurddy 1
News Elvis Presley Eclipses Michael Jackson (Jul '09) Mon I love Elvis 53,069
News Bethenny Frankel thanks Alyssa Milano for chari... May 20 The Bay 1
News Boyhood home of Lynyrd Skynyrd brothers is now ... May 18 Miko The Sicko 2