Ted Nugent sings Illinois National An...

Ted Nugent sings Illinois National Anthem today on Teri O'Brien Show

There are 5 comments on the Illinoisreview story from Jan 20, 2013, titled Ted Nugent sings Illinois National Anthem today on Teri O'Brien Show. In it, Illinoisreview reports that:

Legendary rock and roll superstar and American patriot Ted Nugent drives the Left nuts with his no-holds-barred exposure of their hypocrisy and deceit.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Illinoisreview.

Sheik Yerbouti

New Hope, PA

#1 Jan 23, 2013
nugent is no patriot. He is treasonous right wing filth!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#3 Jan 23, 2013
ted nugent, is way pass being a right-winger...more like a reich-winger racist. that man is evil.
y'all know he was a draft dodger and pooped in his pants to avoid the draft. and republicans, especially palin love that scum bucket. dayummmmmmmmmm....how idiotic is that/
Mike

Libertyville, IL

#4 Feb 3, 2013
I am a Military veteran, served in the war. I think Ted Nugent is a true patriot and I stand by him and salute him for his patriotism!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#5 Feb 3, 2013
Mike wrote:
I am a Military veteran, served in the war. I think Ted Nugent is a true patriot and I stand by him and salute him for his patriotism!
Remember where he did that thing where he crapped in his pants so he didn't have to go to Vietnam?

On a scale of 1 to 10, ten being as patriotic as possible, how do you rank him?
Mike

Libertyville, IL

#6 Feb 3, 2013
holdencolfield75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember where he did that thing where he crapped in his pants so he didn't have to go to Vietnam?
On a scale of 1 to 10, ten being as patriotic as possible, how do you rank him?
About a 10 level! He didn't serve in the military but he has served in other ways. I know he fights everyday to protect the 2nd amendment to the constitution. He understands what the constitution is all about. His music got me and my fellow soldiers through a lot of hard times while serving. Great performer!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pop/Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Miley Cyrus' Sound Headed In Totally Different ... 11 hr Billy Moore 1
News Ed Sheeran, Brad Paisley, Kelly Clarkson Headli... 12 hr John Kenney is No... 1
News A Capella Group Turns Kelly Clarkson's Hits Int... 12 hr John Kenney is No... 1
News Abu Dhabi should be so lucky! Emiratis get racy... (Sep '12) 13 hr Valentine 4
News Blanket Jackson changes name: Bullied at 13 for... 18 hr BadMan84 6
News Molestation claim against Michael Jackson's est... 18 hr BadMan84 65
News La Toya Jackson -- I Believe That's Michael Jac... 18 hr BadMan84 4
More from around the web