this is a Niall Horan Post!

this is a Niall Horan Post!

There are 81 comments on the OhNoTheyDidnt story from May 6, 2012, titled this is a Niall Horan Post! . In it, OhNoTheyDidnt reports that:

This week Niall Horan's ex-girlfriend Holly Scally became the victim of a cruel internet rumour that said she had died of cancer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at OhNoTheyDidnt.

Sydnei_Loves_1D

Bronx, NY

#62 May 30, 2012
Oh that's mean. I can't believe someone would start a rumour like that. It's terrible. Whoever started those rumours are not true fans. A real Directioner would support the band anyway they can. That's what I try to do. :)
Destinie Rose

Manchester, OH

#63 May 30, 2012
Cat wrote:
I have to agree that our fandom has gone out of hand. We need to calm down do u know how annoying this must to the boys. Before you post think of the boys
Especially when directioners threaten their girlfriends !!
Samantha

Brownsville, TX

#64 May 30, 2012
Awwww
Brookehoranstyle s

East Lansing, MI

#65 May 30, 2012
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
I laughed all the way home from work.
And then I .......... spit up blood.
TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI
Morgan

Mishawaka, IN

#66 May 30, 2012
What is the point of creating such an insane rumor like that? Who is that benefitting? People can be so inconsiderate to others. She is his EX! Why is she getting all the hate?? This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever...
louis is mine

Wodonga, Australia

#67 Jun 2, 2012
Larry wrote:
<quoted text>
Eleanor Calder is really pretty
Eleanor Calder is GORGEOUS!!!!
she is so pretty and has an amazayn fashion sense and she has really long legs
Abbi and harry s 4eva

London, UK

#68 Jun 2, 2012
Sam wrote:
<quoted text> hi Louis I love u
Sames !!!!!!!!!!
Naomi

Belfast, UK

#69 Jun 5, 2012
POTATO! NO Jimmy protested! KEVIN!!!! AAARRRGGGHHH Why do 1D have to beso amazing!?!?!
Kyla

Santa Fe, NM

#70 Jun 5, 2012
Erika wrote:
Our fandom is getting out of hand! We should support them And do nothing to hurt them
I know rite people are soo rude!!!!! We need to support them, there girlfriends mite make people jealous but to be honest those girls are probably the luckiest girls in the world
1 -DIREC

UK

#71 Jun 5, 2012
back in stock - get your one direction bracelet/wristbands at cheap prices...secured payemnt via paypal or by card.This is a must have accessory for all 1 direction fans...they include i love harry, i love 1 direction, i love niall etc check it at: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/180899924236...
Makenzie

Elizabethtown, KY

#72 Jun 5, 2012
Niall, what's your absolute favorite food?:)
Anonymous

London, Canada

#73 Jun 5, 2012
Louis4eva wrote:
Do u know that Niall once had a dream that all the food in the world was gone and woke up crying lol!
Your such a fake!
Kasumi

Allegan, MI

#74 Jun 5, 2012
How rude! My mom had cancer.....:(
BREutiful

Ballwin, MO

#75 Jun 5, 2012
That is rude and full of BS some people actually die from cancer
Volley55

Dallas, TX

#76 Jun 5, 2012
Louis4eva wrote:
Do u know that Niall once had a dream that all the food in the world was gone and woke up crying lol!
Are u actually Louis and how do you know this
Cupcakes

Sacramento, CA

#77 Jun 5, 2012
Erika wrote:
Our fandom is getting out of hand! We should support them And do nothing to hurt them
I agree we shouldn't be minding their buissness unless it is about us (the fans)
iLuvZaynMalik

El Cajon, CA

#79 Jun 6, 2012
Aww that's rude......but I love you Niall I wouldn't do anything like that ever! Xoxo 1D!!!! <3
Tori

Aurora, IL

#80 Jun 6, 2012
Jessika_C2015 wrote:
That's BS!
Hahaha true dat bro
Tori

Aurora, IL

#81 Jun 6, 2012
Alwaysmeea wrote:
<quoted text>
Your such a fake!
But actually that is true
Directioner

Frisco, TX

#83 Jun 6, 2012
That is so rude as a fun even though it was his ex we should be happy for the guys if they get a girlfriend not be mean and cruel to them we only do that because we are jealous of them so stop being rude and spreading rumors if u are a true fan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pop/Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Who's Roger Daltrey slams Hillary Clinton: ... 8 min Lawrence Wolf 29
News Fetty Wap Rival Busted Again, This Time for Arm... 42 min Freddy Rock 1
News Documentary Trailer Round-Up: Beach Boys, The S... 50 min Steve Eller 2
News Madonna plays surprise concert in park for Hill... 2 hr ROGER DODGER K9R9R 38
News Tea party abandons presidential race to focus o... (Oct '11) 2 hr Repeal Explosion 188
News Michael Jackson broke down racial barriers (Jun '09) 3 hr Mojo Hojo 1,562
News A "Thriller" in Tax Court: The Estate of Michae... 6 hr The Power Of Mast... 13
More from around the web