The "Pregnant Man" is Pregnant Again

The "Pregnant Man" is Pregnant Again

There are 1454 comments on the snafu-ed.blogspot.com story from Nov 13, 2008, titled The "Pregnant Man" is Pregnant Again. In it, snafu-ed.blogspot.com reports that:

Thomas Beatie, the so-called "pregnant man," who gave birth to a girl on June 29th, is pregnant again.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at snafu-ed.blogspot.com.

Vice President

Hanover Park, IL

#293 Nov 16, 2008
Crazy wrote:
I just want to say that she is NOT A MAN! AND secondly why in the hell is this idiot getting so much air time! MEN can not bare children! Last time I checked they don't have ovaries or a uterus! The dumbass is probably just trying to get rich off of this! Go AWAY FREAK~ Men do not have babies!!!
I think I'm going to have a baby implanted in my beer-belly, like Lee Mingwei did (see link), just to piss you off.

http://www.malepregnancy.com/

Since: Oct 08

Pottstown, PA

#294 Nov 16, 2008
i think it's sick and disgusting! think about the children here!
Vice President

Hanover Park, IL

#295 Nov 16, 2008
Full of Ink wrote:
My opinion is this...they were paid a Sh*tload of $$ for the first baby, made a fortune off it. So why not do it again? I was reading on some site that People Magazine already has first rights to the new baby's photos. Its all about $$$ and fame.
Personally, if you have the female parts you are female.
What if you have female parts, but they weren't originally yours, and you're keeping them in your basement refrigerator?
Renee Fayetteville

Fayetteville, GA

#296 Nov 16, 2008
Poor kids is all I have to say. Is anyone thinking of them in this weird chaos?

Since: Oct 08

Michigan

#297 Nov 16, 2008
You do realize that only a person with a penis can be castrated don't you? He has not gone through the complete gender change; therefore, he cannot be castrated because he only has female genetalia.
Gomer wrote:
This clown should be castrated with a fishing knife..
angel

AOL

#298 Nov 16, 2008
Crazy wrote:
I just want to say that she is NOT A MAN! AND secondly why in the hell is this idiot getting so much air time! MEN can not bare children! Last time I checked they don't have ovaries or a uterus! The dumbass is probably just trying to get rich off of this! Go AWAY FREAK~ Men do not have babies!!!
you are so right i agree with you, if these people would have watched oprah when she was on her show the last time she revealed that she was and is a women, so that explains it, shes a woman and dressing like a man, and your right coming on tv. and making all this money for nothing, and then turn around and have another one, they are doing it for the money and everyone else should see that. she is really a women and it is very natural for her to bear children and thier is nothing strange about that. if she were a man then yes, but she it not.
RAIDER MISTERIO

AOL

#299 Nov 16, 2008
i dont care what any of you say. this shem is hot!!! just look at the sexy pic!!! GO RAIDERS!!!
LC CItizen

Hopkinsville, KY

#300 Nov 16, 2008
Jess wrote:
That woman has received way too much attention and publicity. She was born a woman with a womb and uterus so being called a pregnant "man" is quite stupid.
I feel sorry for those children.
I agree, this is stupid. IT, born a woman and a man want to be is pregnant again, so who really cares. Hang IT from a tree for all I care.

“Bawhahahahaha!”

Since: Nov 08

Dover

#301 Nov 16, 2008
Man that is so fake.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#302 Nov 16, 2008
rainbow wrote:
a man can't get pregnant..........or can they ?
none have so far. i hear homo s try the rear entry splooge injection method, but it doesn't seem to work.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#303 Nov 16, 2008
Vice President wrote:
Hey kids! I just found a "real" pregnant man that should please everybody!
It seems that male artist Lee Mingwei has had a bun (well, a fertilized embryo and placenta) artificially implanted in his oven ...
Or, more technically speaking, he's had a fertilized embryo and placenta implanted into his abdominal cavity, just under or into the peritoneum (the surrounding lining).
And, lucky for us, he'll be sharing his birthing adventure on the web:
http://www.malepregnancy.com/
what's he birthing? a turd? sure won't be no baby.

Location hidden

#304 Nov 16, 2008
yernogood- wrote:
Um, a man canít get pregnant! OK?
OK
gracie935

Richmond, KY

#305 Nov 16, 2008
Some folks will do anything for their 15 minutes of fame.
This is not a "man" who had a baby. This is a confused woman who has gender identity issues. Men do not get pregnant. Only females can get pregnant and give birth.
What a freak show!
soccerfan

United States

#306 Nov 16, 2008
This so called man is really a woman. I really don't think she wants to be a man. Because men don't want to have babies. Men love making babies not having them!!!
Vice President

Hanover Park, IL

#307 Nov 16, 2008
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>what's he birthing? a turd? sure won't be no baby.
It WILL be a baby. And, unlike the case of the so-called "pregnant man" this actually will be a genetic male with XY Chromosomes giving birth.

THE SCIENCE OF INDUCED MALE PREGNANCY

Since most men lack a womb, alternative measures would have to be made for an nontubal abdominal ectopic pregnancy. Oral doses of female hormones would be administered to the man to make him receptive to the pregnancy. In vitro fertilization techniques would be used to induce an ectopic pregnancy by implanting an embryo and placenta into the abdominal cavity, just under or into the peritoneum. In women, such pregnancies have 5% viability rate. Once implantation was complete, the man would stop taking hormones, because the pregnancy itself would take over. The embryo would secrete sufficient hormones to maintain its own growth and development.The delivery would require open surgery (Cesarean section) to remove the baby and the placenta. The latter would be the real danger because it forms such intimate connections with surrounding blood vessels that a massive hemorrhage would be likely. Implantation might also involve other structures in the abdomen, including the bowel, and it is possible that parts of other organs might have to be removed. Several physicians who were well-accustomed to advanced and dangerous forms of ectopic pregnancies would have be on-hand to handle any complications. The real problem with a male pregnancy of this type is not its plausibility, but if the man could survive it. In women, ectopic pregnancies are generally removed as soon as possible. The fetus would also be in danger of complications because it would be deprived of the protection of a womb.

An alternative to simple induction of an ectopic pregnancy is the use of a womb transplant from a donor, or an artificial one. The first uterine transplant was performed in Saudi Arabia in 2000, from one woman to another. This advance drew speculation about the possibility of a male receiving a womb transplant, and bearing a child from the transplanted womb. Womb transplants to males have been successfully performed in animals.
MomGrandma

Voorhees, NJ

#308 Nov 16, 2008
And a dog can nurse kittens. Sorry I couldn't help myself.
renfan

Ringgold, GA

#309 Nov 16, 2008
My sister doesn't wear make-up, lives in jeans and flannel shirts and has a moustache she got tired of tweezing. I can't believe all the money I missed making when she was pregnant.
rafikiart

Moonee Ponds, Australia

#310 Nov 16, 2008
what is going on this is so wrong on so many levels it just confirms to me that the end of the world really is upon us what a freak as if there was not enough of us on the planet already the freaks are having freaks truely have a good look at yourself
Scipio Africanus

Elk Grove, CA

#311 Nov 16, 2008
I can't believe this story is even news. A woman having a baby after having her breasts removed then having hormone therapy. I am sure there are plenty of post masectomy women who have babies, they were never invited on Opra. At least the Vital Statistics office had the common sense to put parent A and Parent B on the birth certificate f their first kid.

“Mom of one son.”

BROOKHAVEN, MS 39601

#312 Nov 16, 2008
Sounds like the movie, "Victor Victoria" in reverse!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pop/Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Who's Roger Daltrey slams Hillary Clinton: ... 9 min Dee Dee Dee 6
News A "Thriller" in Tax Court: The Estate of Michae... 48 min The Power Of Mast... 13
News Michael Jackson broke down racial barriers (Jun '09) 3 hr yidfellas v USA 1,561
News Police investigating Ariana Grande's video doug... (Jul '15) 19 hr Jess 6
News Concert review | Bon Jovi: Band pays tribute to... 20 hr mgemay 2
News Freeze your cheese, get creative with Christmas... 21 hr Texxy 12
News Michael Jackson Estate Gets Victory, Ex-Biz Par... Tue The Power Of Mast... 1
More from around the web