Honey Boo Boo has hometown fans and c...

Honey Boo Boo has hometown fans and critics

There are 44 comments on the KFVS12 story from Sep 12, 2012, titled Honey Boo Boo has hometown fans and critics. In it, KFVS12 reports that:

The reality show "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" has been a ratings winner in recent weeks, capitalizing on redneck stereotypes and the oversized personality of a 6-year-old beauty pageant regular.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFVS12.

Sandi

Winchester, KY

#21 Sep 21, 2012
She only ask hr mom June because she thought her water broke !! Be nice to my family !!
simply put

Chesapeake, OH

#22 Sep 22, 2012
Sandi wrote:
She only ask hr mom June because she thought her water broke !! Be nice to my family !!
ok I will, but when she said, my pants ain't wet just my underware,I thought wow,its on the couch,but it didn't go through heer pants?
simply put

Chesapeake, OH

#23 Sep 22, 2012
her
Gala

Oak Ridge, TN

#24 Sep 22, 2012
simply put wrote:
<quoted text>ok I will, but when she said, my pants ain't wet just my underware,I thought wow,its on the couch,but it didn't go through heer pants?
Well, all I can say is she very immature obviously. She comes from a poor gene pool.
Sandi

Winchester, KY

#25 Sep 23, 2012
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
meow mix

Chesapeake, OH

#26 Sep 23, 2012
Sandi wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =D-juO7ArimoXX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
not gonna watch it not gonna watch it,lol lol lol
Blaze

Louisville, KY

#27 Sep 23, 2012
That little girls cute little baby was born with 6 either fingers or toes .. Google the picture. They said they love it anyways .. Still cute tho
quanah

Quanah, TX

#28 Sep 23, 2012
simply put wrote:
well, I put on the other post,I have a change of heart.These people are just who they are.I still feel rally sorry for Alana when she cries at pagents.She is sweet and thats enough.she lost her pet,I understand why,But, she was sobbing and it hurt me for her.I hope she grows up to be anything she wants to be.
i hope there is a dairy queen in the area because someone is going to need a job in about ten years
some point

Auburn, CA

#29 Sep 25, 2012
butter my biscuit wrote:
just wondering if the family gets food stamps and medicaid? I know that June and Shuggy are not married and healthcare for 6 ppl would be pretty expensive.
I say at one point they were all on government assistance. But with the show they may no longer qualify for the government assistance. Rumor has it they make at least eight thousand a show. But truthfully, I find the show appalling. It is trashy. It makes all apalachians look bad. Not just the people from georgia.
What I would like to know is how they could afford those expensive pagent dresses and fees. Not to mention all the extras that go with the pagent such as spray tanning, makeup and hair before they started doing the show
babylove
#30 Sep 26, 2012
i love the show. they are who they are. real down to earth ppl . a family that copes with whatever may be thrown their way. who are we to judge them? watch the show and have a laugh. no one is perfect however this family is perfect for each other and are happy. best wishes to all. watchingv season finale now!
simply put

Chesapeake, OH

#31 Sep 27, 2012
I watched the season finale.I thought the 17 yr. old seemed to really bond with the baby.She may be a really good mother.I thought Alana looked cute in the blue swim wear.But her hair piece really didn't match her natural blonde did it?I think The up dos look a bit mature on all these girls.I Hope she can handel it when the dress up, is just not cute on her anymore.Junes language was really bad on this show too.I never would speak like that .Especially around children.Some of the words Alana says would have gotten my face smacked!But, hey its not my child to raise.Hope they are all happy.
Wow

Winchester, KY

#32 Sep 27, 2012
This Show won't last " They all act like somethings wrong with the whole bunch if you ask me ' the mom laughs when ever her kids cuss ! What kind of mom is she ?Thank God I have the Mother I have .. June acts sometimes like shes the child of the youngest ! Not right if u ask me ..
simply put

Chesapeake, OH

#33 Sep 28, 2012
I was thinking about Kate Gosslin this morning and was surprised that I couldn't even remember what her husbands name was for a while.She was everywhere and her name was on everything.Now she has gone to the place where all reality stars go.this too will pass.
Black Mike

United States

#34 Oct 2, 2012
I think June is HOT! The rest of you are jealous. You get on this low rent forum because it makes you feel good about yourselves to make fun of others. I have read every post and I am convinced none of you have anything more than a high school diploma. I graduated college with a degree in criminal justice so I am very capable of profiling. June is getting paid and that irritates most of you because you lack satisfaction in your own lives. Now, just try and enjoy the show and be glad Obama is going to be re-elected so you will still get your government hand outs!
the breeze

Ashland, KY

#35 Oct 2, 2012
Black Mike wrote:
I think June is HOT! The rest of you are jealous. You get on this low rent forum because it makes you feel good about yourselves to make fun of others. I have read every post and I am convinced none of you have anything more than a high school diploma. I graduated college with a degree in criminal justice so I am very capable of profiling. June is getting paid and that irritates most of you because you lack satisfaction in your own lives. Now, just try and enjoy the show and be glad Obama is going to be re-elected so you will still get your government hand outs!
And hes fishing,not gonna bite.
TNgirl

Oak Ridge, TN

#36 Oct 2, 2012
My family loves Honet Boo Boo. They're just keep it real. Laughing all the way to the bank you can bet that.
HANGIN LOW N SWEATN

Clarkson, KY

#37 Oct 14, 2012
I WONDER IF BIG JUNE BLOWS SUGAR BEAR AND BLOWS SKETTI OUT HIS AZZ?? BIG JUNE A BEAST FROM ANOTHER HELL!!!
Job

Winchester, KY

#38 Oct 14, 2012
Check out this video on YouTube:

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
Broke

Connersville, IN

#39 Oct 20, 2012
butter my biscuit wrote:
just wondering if the family gets food stamps and medicaid? I know that June and Shuggy are not married and healthcare for 6 ppl would be pretty expensive.
Obama would not have it ant other way .
from KY

Liberty, KY

#40 Nov 4, 2012
Honey Boo Boo,love your show and family.STAY LOUD AND PROUD.This is just a normal southern family.Like all of us.If it ain't broken don,t fix it.If people don,t like the family or the show change the channel stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pop/Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News TRR 2011: Downtown Savannah to Host Kansas, Sur... (Apr '11) 20 hr Pepe 10
News As Confederate Monuments Come Down in 65% Black... (Jan '16) 20 hr Fitus T Bluster 7
News Little Feat performs with the Midnight Ramble H... Mon BPT 1
News Chris Cornell Wants More Pieces Of Silver (Jan '06) May 20 Superfly 43
News Bryan Ferry's Dylan Covers Record: Advancedesque (Jan '07) May 20 Will Dockery 2
News Angie Bowie: Me and David admitted our bisexual... May 19 Christian Taliban 2
News Maxine Waters: 'The Tea Party Can Go Straight t... (Aug '11) May 19 Defeat Maxine wal... 3,849
More from around the web