Priscilla Presley showcases her youth...

Priscilla Presley showcases her youthful good looks as she struts through LAX in low-key leather

There are 104 comments on the Daily Mail story from Apr 26, 2013, titled Priscilla Presley showcases her youthful good looks as she struts through LAX in low-key leather. In it, Daily Mail reports that:

She might be knocking on 70 years old, but Priscilla Presley has certainly found the key to turning back the hands of time.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Ronnie

Auckland, New Zealand

#1 Apr 26, 2013
Well I guess we could all look as good at that age if we had access to the gold she has and could indulge ourselves with endless pampering, facials, personal trainers etc

Its a tad unnatural though - cause 70 year olds just don't look that good but hey whatever floats your boat.

Bet she don't look so good naked!
Tiffany

Tucker, GA

#2 Apr 26, 2013
I have no use for her she is an x nothing more or nothing less. In his will he did not want her to profit off his name. I guess it wasn't worth the paper it was written on

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#3 Apr 26, 2013
She looks beautiful! Good for ber.
JayJ

Huntsville, AL

#4 Apr 26, 2013
all that money can sure buy a lotta FACELIFTS, but she ruined her face like MJ did!
kaliedoscope

Ville Platte, LA

#5 Apr 26, 2013
JayJ wrote:
all that money can sure buy a lotta FACELIFTS, but she ruined her face like MJ did!
Her nose isn't rotting off and her chin isn't square. She looks pretty good.

Location hidden

#6 Apr 26, 2013
JayJ wrote:
She looks nothing like MJ. The plastic surgery she had a few yrs. back seems to be wearing off/relaxing, or else she had it fixed. Either way, she looks yrs. younger than her real age. And if they can make her face that youthful looking, her body is likely in good shape too.
The woman who married American royalty is still regal in her own right.
Lee

Carpinteria, CA

#7 Apr 26, 2013
You all know that I don't like her... but she does look good. She has had a lot of plastic surgery.
I am only a little younger than Priscilla. It is good to know that now, because of good plastic surgery, we all have to grow older, but we don't have to be wrinkled!!

Location hidden

#8 Apr 27, 2013
Lee wrote:
You all know that I don't like her... but she does look good. She has had a lot of plastic surgery.
I am only a little younger than Priscilla. It is good to know that now, because of good plastic surgery, we all have to grow older, but we don't have to be wrinkled!!
Shocking...
Lee

Carpinteria, CA

#9 Apr 28, 2013
2kingsdaughter wrote:
<quoted text>Shocking...
Ok, I'll bite. What's shocking?

Location hidden

#10 Apr 28, 2013
Lee wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, I'll bite. What's shocking?
No biting allowed.
Lee

Carpinteria, CA

#11 Apr 28, 2013
Lee wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, I'll bite. What's shocking?
Well, what's shocking?

Location hidden

#12 Apr 28, 2013
Lee wrote:
<quoted text>Well, what's shocking?
You are.
Lee

Carpinteria, CA

#13 Apr 28, 2013
2kingsdaughter wrote:
<quoted text>You are.
What did I say that was shocking?

You just hit and run. Never logic.

Location hidden

#14 Apr 28, 2013
Lee wrote:
<quoted text>What did I say that was shocking?
You just hit and run. Never logic.
It's impossible to converse logically with you.
Lee

Carpinteria, CA

#15 Apr 28, 2013
2kingsdaughter wrote:
<quoted text>It's impossible to converse logically with you.
Apparently, it is impossible for you to converse logically at all.

Location hidden

#16 Apr 28, 2013
Lee wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently, it is impossible for you to converse logically at all.
Shhh...take a nap.
Carly

Auckland, New Zealand

#17 Apr 28, 2013
Lee wrote:
Well I have no idea of the costs in the States of Plastic/Cosmetic Surgery but here in New Zealand it is incredibly expensive so I'll keep saving. She certainly does take good care of herself and rightly so as she is an ambassador for our dearly departed King!
Lee

Carpinteria, CA

#18 Apr 28, 2013
Carly wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I have no idea of the costs in the States of Plastic/Cosmetic Surgery but here in New Zealand it is incredibly expensive so I'll keep saving. She certainly does take good care of herself and rightly so as she is an ambassador for our dearly departed King!
She is no "ambassador" for Elvis. She is the one who uses Elvis to keep her own face in front of the public. Her stardom is completely because of him, she USES him, and she would fade away in ten minutes if it were not for him.

Lee

Carpinteria, CA

#19 Apr 28, 2013
2kingsdaughter wrote:
She looks beautiful! Good for ber.
I'm sure she looked good while she was sc@ewing Mike Stone while she was married to Elvis, too.

Location hidden

#20 Apr 29, 2013
Well there she is! The "real" Lee we all know and try to ignore is baaaack. It was just a matter of time before the dam broke and the Priscilla bashing began. It's like a hobby! She collects these little thoughts and then proudly displays them for all to see. Where is her "logic" now? How can one logically continue to argue that Cilla is responsible for E's death? And to so vehemently deny he had any responsibility for his own actions or any part in his poor health, his divorce or any of the bad things that occured after Cilla.
Lee, you just need to consider Priscilla as the "DMZ". Stop crossing that line and you'll be fine. Oh, I made a little rhyme! Anywho, Cilla and child abuse should be your DMZ.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pop/Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) 5 hr RICK 12,913
News Mellencamp to Walker: You're using a union supp... (Apr '14) 5 hr Dementia for Geezers 14
News Thousands of Kentucky teachers rally for educat... 9 hr RGW 124
News Kendrick Lamar interrupts white fan for rapping... Mon Nurddy 1
News Elvis Presley Eclipses Michael Jackson (Jul '09) Mon I love Elvis 53,069
News Bethenny Frankel thanks Alyssa Milano for chari... May 20 The Bay 1
News Boyhood home of Lynyrd Skynyrd brothers is now ... May 18 Miko The Sicko 2