Remembering Michael Jackson - Six Hidden Song Gems From The King of Pop

Jun 25, 2012 Full story: Crunk and disorderly

Three years ago, the music industry lost the King of Pop. On this day, cars around the world will be blasting some of Michael Jackson 's biggest hits - "Billie Jean," "Black or White" or "Rock With You" - to name a few.

Full Story
Brandt Hardin

Memphis, TN

#1 Jun 25, 2012
Itís unfortunate that we live in a society which tears apart an artistís life while theyíre alive and makes a martyr of them after their death. Hopefully Michael is resting more peacefully than he lived, under the intense heat of the media. Who was the man in the mirror and behind the television screens? I addressed MJís legacy with a portrait on my artistís blog at http://dregstudiosart.blogspot.com/2011/06/in... Drop by and let me know how his music affected you. While youíre there, weíve posted the Top 10 music videos of All Time from the King of Pop!
kelly dj 2012

Singapore, Singapore

#2 Jun 26, 2012
king of pop [ micheal jackson ] net worth - pop muisc us 600 million = janet only have us 200 muillon **

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pop/Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tom Jones appears at Auditorium Theatre (Feb '06) 14 min RFCBF 3
Paris Jackson Pregnant? Who's Her New Boyfriend... 1 hr Len is Disgusted 16
Joe Jackson is a no longer a part of the family... 1 hr Len is Disgusted 158
Jackson family auction has La Toya's sex toys, ... 1 hr Len is Disgusted 2
Bid On Michael Jackson Treasures, Help Estate F... 1 hr Len is Disgusted 1
Does the rest of UK care if Scotland goes? 6 hr United Kingdom 25
10,000 Maniacs play hometown show in Jamestown,... 9 hr Dereck 7
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000