Tea Party movement evaporates in Will County

Nov 16, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Herald-News

Steve Balich said the Will County Tea Party movement he helped organize is disbanding in name, but not spirit, after gains by Democrats in the Nov.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 58 of58
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Professor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Concerned Citizen wrote:
I just want to thank the tea baggers for turning the election in the Democrats favor. Great job, guys!
The tea party is the reason the republicans swept up in 2010. Tbe tea party did not lose in 2012. The republicans did not lose in 2012. The American people lost. Unemployment will continue to rise, welfare stare will continue to grow. The debt will will cintinue to rise. Taxes on the middle ckass & obamacare will crush the middle class. You havent felt or seen the efffects yet. You will though.
Concerned Citizen

Joliet, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
The tea party is the reason the republicans swept up in 2010. Tbe tea party did not lose in 2012. The republicans did not lose in 2012. The American people lost. Unemployment will continue to rise, welfare stare will continue to grow. The debt will will cintinue to rise. Taxes on the middle ckass & obamacare will crush the middle class. You havent felt or seen the efffects yet. You will though.
No, you can type in all the flowery language you wish but the fact is Romney and the conservative Republicans lost and Obama and the Democrats won. It's as simple as that.
Neighbor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

You're correct. So look at week 2 post election. Debt sky rocketing, people in NJ still in trouble, Obama out offering our money to foreign country's. EPA caught violating federal law with secret email systems, Behngazzi Gate too. What's wrong with this picture?
Tell the truth

Plainfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Sorry to let you know this subtle fact. The Conservative Tea Party candidates did better in the precinct by precint analysis than the Rino establishment candidates (oopsy!)That means more like them than the establishment whiners like you. Wow, you guys are in real deep crap. Oh ya, see link below: Will County Tea Party Alive and well!
http://illinoisreview.typepad.com/illinoisrev...
Neighbor

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Those darn facts again.
Frankfort Tea

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Maybe the other tea parties are not bad, but the frankfort tea party is bad, and yes I have attended it.

The majority of the meeting I attended focused on not supporting companies based on products that were "pro-muslim", like Halel complaint turkeys from butterball.

I gave them a fair shot. If there is another group that is better off, I will attend, but honestly, the frankfort tea party focused mainly on religion and "avoiding sharia law", which really shows they have no grasp of reality. Sharia law is not a problem Americans are going to face in our lifetime, but overtaxation is. If they had focused on promoting and supporting candidates that would lower taxes I would be right there with them at every meeting, but they did not, and I don't feel comfortable being associated with some of them.
Neighbor

Wheaton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Hey Frankfotr.. Last I heard,there were over 106 TEA Party Groups just in IL.,and by design there is no central leader. So I'd imagine you can run into what you did.Sorry to hear that..

Here's the link to find a TEA Party Group in America: http://www.theteaparty.net/locate-a-tea-party...
Jimmy Mac

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

The Tea Party isn't about anything other than smaller government. If you believe money grows on trees continue on your course, we'll prepare for the final outcome we believe to be inevitable. When you tap out your credit card, do you quit spending or do you just try to get another card? The day other nations decide to quit buying our bonds the gig is up, the change this nation undergoes will be nothing like the "change" your messiah promised you. Romney isn't much better, just a slower death. I pity you fools who argue as to how to arrange the deck chairs on the Titanic the U.S. has become.
Ok

Morris, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Jimmy Mac wrote:
The Tea Party isn't about anything other than smaller government. If you believe money grows on trees continue on your course, we'll prepare for the final outcome we believe to be inevitable. When you tap out your credit card, do you quit spending or do you just try to get another card? The day other nations decide to quit buying our bonds the gig is up, the change this nation undergoes will be nothing like the "change" your messiah promised you. Romney isn't much better, just a slower death. I pity you fools who argue as to how to arrange the deck chairs on the Titanic the U.S. has become.
Ok thanks for the heads up.
Playing Pretend

Lockport, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Tea Parties are for little girls with imaginary friends.

So, how old are you little girls (Professor, Neighbor, "Tell the Truth"? Does your Mommy know you are playing "Tea Party" on the internet with stuffy old men? Tsk Tsk Tsk.

Poor sore losers. Maybe they should rename themselves "FLEA Party"....seems much more fitting!
Neighbor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

What? You think we're little girls on the internet and your approaching us? Wow... Talk about a loser <lol You're sick... Stay in Lemont please.
Playing Pretend

Lockport, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Neighbor wrote:
What? You think we're little girls on the internet and your approaching us? Wow... Talk about a loser <lol You're sick... Stay in Lemont please.
I wouldn't touch any of you little delusional tea partying girls with a ten-foot pole! Your racist, delusional, whacked-out sheep way of so-called "thinking" might be contagious! You need to just stick to your little tea parties with your little imaginary friends and leave the intelligent political discussions to the grown-ups, mmmk?

Shows your intelligence level little girl.....I'm not IN Lemont, but my ISP server might be. duh.
Neighbor

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Sounds like I got his goat! lol <LMAO He sure wants to keep talking about little girls too... Strange for sure. If this guy ever, had a brain fart, only his dog would hear it!
rerun

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Neighbor wrote:
Sounds like I got his goat! lol <LMAO He sure wants to keep talking about little girls too... Strange for sure. If this guy ever, had a brain fart, only his dog would hear it!
That wasn't funny the first time you used it. Let alone the 50th.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Neighbor wrote:
You're correct. So look at week 2 post election. Debt sky rocketing, people in NJ still in trouble, Obama out offering our money to foreign country's. EPA caught violating federal law with secret email systems, Behngazzi Gate too. What's wrong with this picture?
Well, for two things, your spelling and grammar suck. Not to mention the insanity of your logic.
Neighbor

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

So muh fo "Happiness comes through giving"? You sound like a crabby old scruge to me!

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Neighbor wrote:
So muh fo "Happiness comes through giving"? You sound like a crabby old scruge to me!
That's spelled "Scrooge", but what the Dickens.
BARRY GOLDWATER

Lockport, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

The Tea Party has good intentions, but they are unfocused. You cannot believe govt spending to be bad but blindly support all military operations. Government spending holds a great deal of taxpayer theft no matter what the source. These people got worried about government spending for the wrong reasons...now maybe if they continue to study, will become true patriot libertarians in the future. Any time people spend money that is not their own there will be graft. Every government program has become broke because of this certain outcome. Social Security may have worked but by my above statement someone will always loot the fund. People that depend on Federal help for their money and survival i.e. American Indians and African Americans are living in the worst conditions of all for half a century. You would think by now that people would run from federal support. The Elderly are next to be screwed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 58 of58
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••