TV show claims Uk TV host Savile abused children

There are 3 comments on the WAGG-AM Birmingham story from Oct 2, 2012, titled TV show claims Uk TV host Savile abused children. In it, WAGG-AM Birmingham reports that:

FILE In this Sunday Sept. 18, 2005 file photo British singer Vera Lynn and Jimmy Saville, right are seen at the unveiling of a contemporary sculpture at Victoria Embankment in central London to mark the 65th anniversary of the Battle of Britain.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAGG-AM Birmingham.

Giggsy

UK

#1 Oct 2, 2012
That sick cnut buggered me too with his dirty thumb while bouncing me on his knees.
The bar steward promised me balloons and lollipops I was only four
harvey

Columbus, OH

#2 Oct 2, 2012
As with Sandusky and others, you see a linking of the pedophile with charity activities. Not only is this a way to access children, but you have to think it's a sign of guilt over their own unacknowledged perversion and criminal behavior. As if the more they do for charity, the less 'bad' they are in their own minds, perhaps.

Sad, sick, and pathetic...

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#3 Oct 2, 2012
Please leave Vera Lynn out of this. She has been a great singer for many years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oldies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Big B's wax figure at Madame Tussauds in Hong Kong (Mar '11) Sun Humpora Dumpora 3
News Zee Classic showcases 'Har Din Bachchan' film f... (Sep '14) Sun Humpora Dumpora 3
News Amitabh Bachchan in Twitter landmark (Sep '14) Sun Humpora Dumpora 5
Oleg Frish Sings A Duet With Lou Christie Apr 21 serenaspun 1
News KBC works its charm, Sony number four in Tam TV... (Aug '14) Apr 21 Roshini 2
News Big B: Celebrities are like common people, with... (Oct '14) Apr 21 Roshini 3
News You continue to inspire us: B-Town on Amitabh B... (Oct '14) Apr 21 Roshini 3
More from around the web