Heavy Metal Musicians Pay Tribute to ...

Heavy Metal Musicians Pay Tribute to Michael Jackson This Halloween

There are 5 comments on the Phoenix New Times story from Sep 30, 2013, titled Heavy Metal Musicians Pay Tribute to Michael Jackson This Halloween. In it, Phoenix New Times reports that:

Things are really hit-or-miss when it comes to heavy metal covers of pop songs. There's been some great ones , and some not-so-great ones , to be sure.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Phoenix New Times.

FOREVER MICHAEL

Croydon, UK

#1 Oct 2, 2013
Michael you rock my world
I want to rock with you
(*missing you Michael every single hour,every single Minitue.and every single day*)
(**Michael Jackson I Love you BABE **)

“I took the red one...”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2 Oct 26, 2013
Not a surprise. My two favorites are Wednesday13 AND MJ! Wednesday13 is my number 1 favorite!

“I took the red one...”

Location hidden

#3 Oct 26, 2013

I haven't posted since Jan and ya'll haters have nothing else better to do. I peek in and see the same miserable trolls, outnumbering the fans, posting lies and bad jokes, to vent cuz people like me, that haven't posted, since JANUARY, have lives (MJ fans have better stuff to do than deal you haters that vibrate at such low frequency.

Time for bed. I've been up all night, cuz I like it that way!

\M/\M/

*sleepy*
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#4 Oct 26, 2013
_Tabitha _ wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =m1qFYpt0UzMXX
I haven't posted since Jan and ya'll haters have nothing else better to do. I peek in and see the same miserable trolls, outnumbering the fans, posting lies and bad jokes, to vent cuz people like me, that haven't posted, since JANUARY, have lives (MJ fans have better stuff to do than deal you haters that vibrate at such low frequency.
Time for bed. I've been up all night, cuz I like it that way!
\M/\M/
*sleepy*
And you were on quite a bit back then shamelessly promoting Wednesday13, and you're back now. Try and get over yourself with the I have a life crap. So does everyone else on here except Forever Michael. Also, after your previous posts about Wednesday13 (who I had never heard of)I decided to listen to some of their songs, and the lead vocal sucks big time. Anyone out there could scream into a microphone. The instruments were okay, but the lyrics and singing sucked. And now you can come back and say how great they are and how I know nothing about heavy metal. Go ahead, but you don't know any more than I do. It's my opinion.

“I took the red one...”

Location hidden

#5 Oct 26, 2013
SO WHAT?
Living under a rock SAYS what? LMAO
http://loudwire.com/top-13-halloween-songs-th...

http://www.deviantart.com/morelikethis/artist...
^Yep, they're buddies, like 'bestees'^
Down to the finals, for the year 2013,& guess who won out of 32 greatest drummers? Scroll down to view both boxes, one right under the the other.
I know there are a few ppl in here with tumbleweed for brains)
http://loudwire.com/vinnie-paul-vs-joey-jordi...
I knew I was gonna get a reaction! GOTTA DASH!:P

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Metal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Concert review | Rock on the Range continues to... May 21 UTrashy 1
News New Festival Highlights Houston's Embarrassing ... May 18 Duke for Mayor 1
What's your dream "dead" rock/metal band? May 11 69420RNR 1
News Al-Maliki steps down as Iraqi prime minister (Aug '14) May 8 swedenforever 23
News 'Dear Mama': 25 Mother's Day songs that will ma... May 6 Breaking the Law 1
News John McCain: Obama has "no strategy" in the Mid... May 2 Mr Cumberbatch 18
News X-Men: Apocalypse' Final Trailer Teases Wolverine Apr 28 play 1
More from around the web