Walk on the vile side: Metallica, Lou Reed an unlistenable mess

Nov 1, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WisInfo

Lou Reed and Metallica are not only two of the more exalted names in music - pioneers of punk and thrash metal, respectively - they're among the most perverse.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2011

Still looking forward to hearing this one for myself, though, as critics and I don't always see eye-to-eye on Lou Reed's work.
Robert Hankee

Fairbanks, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2011

Definitely different. I really am starting to like the first song and The View. Live here in Fairbanks,AK and don't get to see very many concerts. Metallica came to Anchorage,AK three times since 1989. I saw them in 1992, very awesome. They may not have moved around much that i can remember but they at least played here in Alaska and played some kick**s music. Godsmack just played here in September but i hope Metallica will come back and maybe play a show here in Fairbanks. Although they might not make that much mula here.

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2011

Robert Hankee wrote:
Definitely different. I really am starting to like the first song and The View. Live here in Fairbanks,AK and don't get to see very many concerts. Metallica came to Anchorage,AK three times since 1989. I saw them in 1992, very awesome. They may not have moved around much that i can remember but they at least played here in Alaska and played some kick**s music. Godsmack just played here in September but i hope Metallica will come back and maybe play a show here in Fairbanks. Although they might not make that much mula here.
Hello Robert... way up in Alaska, from down in the Deepest of the Deep South!

Yes, a tour behind this record would be sweet, indeed!

--
Music & poetry from Will Dockery:
http://www.youtube.com/user/WDockery
Robert Hankee

North Pole, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

hi will dockery where the deep south?
I so much love Metallica, want to see them up here in alaska again. So many people dont stick to their roots and just think new bands are hip or just dont like heavy metal. I still dream of going to metallica concerts. i know the economy didnt help for bands to tour in small towns but Metallica could come back if they wanted

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Robert Hankee wrote:
hi will dockery where the deep south?
I so much love Metallica, want to see them up here in alaska again. So many people dont stick to their roots and just think new bands are hip or just dont like heavy metal. I still dream of going to metallica concerts. i know the economy didnt help for bands to tour in small towns but Metallica could come back if they wanted
Hello Robert... way down in Columbus Georgia...

--
Gone Too Far / Will Dockery Project:
http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_115...
robert Hankee

North Pole, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

nothing else matters

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

robert Hankee wrote:
nothing else matters
"Nothing Unreal Exists"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••