Sebastian Bach Says His New Album Cover Is 'As Heavy As Rock 'N' Roll Can Be'

Jun 23, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: BlabberMouth.net

Former SKID ROW singer Sebastian Bach will release his new solo album, "Kicking & Screaming" , on September 27 via Frontiers Records .

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
karen james

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

i love sebashtian bach yes i karenjames have said this and i have for years but this is fucked insanity my true life story of mine
i am facebook javin medows ps i am ready kick your fucking ass prove all you baststards wrong i m not wife to this rockstar nor had child with ,, i am takeing sebashtian bach to court and axelrose if this only way make you all see the scars and damages media cops socitys will win this i am asking sebshtian bach to axeklrose sences all this bullshits been done to me pay backs a bitch i want millions for beging the acussed abused and robbed and copyed framed stolen indety moilf threw bullshit then so be it its only just begun now let games begin peace love get me free protection in police protaection court lawsuing cases
karen james

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

all you cops socity bastads going pay the price
karen james

Sault Sainte Marie, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

patrick adam breese 80s icon gof my ex looser anotehr 80s ex looser axelrose looklike botoh my kids dads true both goofs and now my kids pay the price over tragity and a killer stolen my indenity i want my life rich life styel and all abuse socity cops goverments casued damages mental and abused me worst then a stray dog in a gage how dare you all let me have my say my facst my truth ,, hey cops goofs

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Metal Discussions

Search the Metal Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Nikki Sixx Blasts Sebastian Bach For Using Skid... Sun Tumble dry 2
Metallica Gets Bashed by Slayer (Jan '07) Apr 18 Aniruddha 734
223,190 Kids Legally Beaten in US Schools (May '10) Apr 16 bill 5
Apocalyptica / Adam Gontier (Sep '12) Apr 13 Velvet MJK 5
The Heavy Lowdown: Opeth, Tombs, Mayhem, Diocle... Apr 12 for community 1
Nikki Sixx and Courtney Bingham tie the knot Apr 6 Wanted 1
Heavy metal smackdown: Metallica vs. AC/DC (Sep '09) Apr 6 M Robert 50
•••
•••