Man claiming to be rock star arrested on suspicion of fraud at Sausalito rehab center

Aug 31, 2012 Full story: Marin Independent Journal 38

Sausalito police have arrested a man claiming to be the former drummer for the disbanded heavy metal band White Zombie after he allegedly defrauded the Alta Mira Recovery Center for approximately $75,000. The man, identified as Loren Breckenridge, 46, claimed to be Phillip Buerstatte, the former drummer for White Zombie, and had arranged to stay at ... (more)

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 10

Novato, CA

#2 Aug 31, 2012
Hi. I'm RICKY RAT and I'm a....GULP....Topixaholic.

Novato, CA

#3 Aug 31, 2012
"In all my years of police work I have never seen a case like this, someone defrauding rehab centers", said Sausalito police Sgt. Bill Fraass. And there's a reason for that. Mainly, because it's an idiotic idea.

Novato, CA

#4 Aug 31, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
Hi. I'm RICKY RAT and I'm a....GULP....Topixaholic.
It's a disease.

Novato, CA

#5 Aug 31, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>It's a disease.
And, when I get it declared as such, by whoever, I'll be opening up RICKY RATS' Rodentary Rehab Retreats...

Novato, CA

#6 Aug 31, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text> RICKY RATS' Rodentary Rehab Retreats...
Where you will learn that you must put your faith in a Higher Power, namely Ben, the Great Rodent in the Sky. Who will, soon enough, come down to Earth and gnaw all of humanity to shreds...

Novato, CA

#7 Aug 31, 2012
As far as Higher Powers go, Ben isn't really the most loving or all-knowingist...

Novato, CA

#8 Aug 31, 2012
In fact, He's kinda an arsehale...
Ted Nugent

Novato, CA

#9 Aug 31, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>And, when I get it declared as such, by whoever, I'll be opening up RICKY RATS' Rodentary Rehab Retreats...
I would like to be your first customer.

Novato, CA

#10 Aug 31, 2012
Ted Nugent wrote:
<quoted text>I would like to be your first customer.
Hi Ted. Yeah, great. And love your music. All except "Cat Scratch Fever". That one REALLY, REALLY, REALLY gives RICKY RAT the heebie jeebies...

Novato, CA

#11 Aug 31, 2012
Ted Nugent wrote:
And I didn't know you lived in Novato. Huh.

“Crush, kill, destroy.”

Since: Aug 08

#12 Sep 1, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>And I didn't know you lived in Novato. Huh.
Nor did I.

Since: Sep 08

#13 Sep 1, 2012
Ted Nugent wrote:
Gloop!
Steph

Sausalito, CA

#14 Sep 1, 2012
Gorzeeky!

Novato, CA

#15 Sep 1, 2012
There's one of these rehab resorts on Bayview Drive in San Rafael. Out Peacock Gap way.

Novato, CA

#16 Sep 1, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
Bayview Drive in San Rafael.
Not to be confused with Bayview STREET in San Rafael. Although it has been. Radio Cab dispatcher to driver: "NO NO NO, you MORON!! I SAAAIID Bayview DRIVE!!!!"...

Novato, CA

#17 Sep 1, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>Not to be confused with Bayview STREET in San Rafael. Although it has been. Radio Cab dispatcher to driver: "NO NO NO, you MORON!! I SAAAIID Bayview DRIVE!!!!"...
A pretty swanky street. RICKY RAT is sure the neighbors must be delighted to have that rehab resort up there...

Novato, CA

#18 Sep 1, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
Out Peacock Gap way.
But not Peacock Gap proper. You have to hit at least Main Drive for that. I'm pretty sure.

Novato, CA

#20 Sep 1, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>But not Peacock Gap proper. You have to hit at least Main Drive for that. I'm pretty sure.
Those are the people that built their house out next to a rock quarry. And then became aghast that they had a rock quarry next to them.

Novato, CA

#21 Sep 1, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>But what do I know? I'm just a stupid cabdriver. Who gets his kicks pretending to be a rat on the internet.
sniff sniff. sniff sniff sniff sniff...

Novato, CA

#22 Sep 1, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text> I'm just a stupid cabdriver.
This is a good excuse for pretty much anything. Get to SFO and find that you forgot to load that luggage into the trunk? Sorry bout that. But hell, I'm just a stupid...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Metal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
London court: 3 men plotted public beheading Nov 21 James 3
Review: Slipknot and Korn rampage through Denve... Nov 20 TheAfroHedgehog 1
Nikki Sixx Blasts Sebastian Bach For Using Skid... (Apr '14) Nov 19 TheAfroHedgehog 5
Sebastian Bach Hits Back at Nikki Sixx (May '14) Nov 19 TheAfroHedgehog 4
Vince Neil and Nikki Sixx Talk Cassadee Pope's ... Nov 19 TheAfroHedgehog 3
Russian Actor Hacks Off Penis In Sex Change Bid Nov 18 Mr Slovak 1
Redefining Custom Sheet Metal Fabrication Nov 14 Calvin James 3

Metal People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE