Apocalyptica / Adam Gontier

Apocalyptica / Adam Gontier

There are 5 comments on the 92.5 KGB-FM story from Sep 18, 2012, titled Apocalyptica / Adam Gontier. In it, 92.5 KGB-FM reports that:

The Helsinki, Finland quartet Apocalyptica were initially comprised of classically trained cellists Eicca Toppinen, Max Lilja, Antero Manninen, and Paavo Lotjonen; formed in 1993, the group made waves internationally in 1996 with Plays Metallica by Four Cellos, which combined their formal background... MORE

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 92.5 KGB-FM.

Twoot

Satellite Provider

#1 Sep 28, 2012
Eicca is no angèl,hé also married Lavina who is so Satanic she allowed a girl who idolised hér to dress up as Lavina herself in a secret wedding vidéo, Lavina never actually divorced from hér previous marriages.
Austinite

Austin, TX

#2 Nov 4, 2012
Ah, so what,their music is OK, saw them back in 2008 at Rock in Rio in portugal. Would rather listen to Battleloreor some good Rainbow with Dio, if he were still alive.
Siamese

Satellite Provider

#3 Oct 26, 2013
Austinite wrote:
Ah, so what,their music is OK, saw them back in 2008 at Rock in Rio in portugal. Would rather listen to Battleloreor some good Rainbow with Dio, if he were still alive.
.....Rainbow,Dio,Sabbath...are worlds above Apocalyptica,and lavina hates Eicca,for her he is merely her slave!
Alex

Satellite Provider

#4 Apr 4, 2014
Eicca Toppinnen RAPED Sebastian Bach's first wife Lavina because she refused to have sex with him as hé was married.
The Apocalyptica star also dressed girls up to be Lavina,and sat outside hér bedroom for Two days.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#5 Apr 13, 2014
They seem to do almost all covers. Interesting but I'd prefer them to do originals. I like the speed stuff... good idea.
They sound messed up on the personal front ...they need to get better musically before they can get away with that kinda ship

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Metal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Al-Maliki steps down as Iraqi prime minister (Aug '14) 18 hr swedenforever 15
Bring Me The Horizon - True Friends Free MP3 *N... Aug 23 Reskay 1
News Nikki Sixx Hits Out At The Who For Still Tourin... Aug 14 It by Stephen King 1
News 'Homeland' season 5 addresses ISIS, Charlie Heb... Aug 13 Schnooki 1
News Lollapalooza day two marked by angst, apathy-an... Aug 8 Wine an Brie nerds 5
News Metal Debate: Megadeth vs Metallica (Apr '10) Aug 5 Metallica Suck 22
News Metallica Rock 2015 Lollapalooza With Blisterin... Aug 5 Metallica Suck 1
More from around the web