Black People And Their Place In World History

Apr 3, 2010 Full story: www.computerhealth.org 110

Although Africans and people of African descent are seldom given credit in standard textbooks, African wisdom contributed greatly toward the development of modern medicine. More than 40% of modern pharmacological medicines are derived from traditional African medicinal herbs. Dr. R. W. Felkin, a missionary, shocked the European medical community when he published in the Edinburgh Medical Journal in 1884 that the Banyoro surgeons in Uganda performed caesarian sections routinely, without harmful effects to the mother or the infant. A group of European surgeons went to study in Uganda for six months before they could successfully learn the advanced surgical techniques demonstrated by the Africans. The Europeans were also taught sophisticated concepts of anesthesia and antisepsis. For example, they were taught to routinely wash the surgeon's hands and the mother's abdomen with alcohol prior to surgery to prevent infection. This antisepsis technique had not been practiced in Europe prior to this African visit.

Full Story
MzCalifgirl

AOL

#22 Apr 4, 2010
the_truth_be_told2006 wrote:
As long as negroes continue to believe that their time of "Greaness" was 3,000 years in the past...and 50 years in the future...I have no problem if they pretend that they were innovators, as long as they keep their mythology to themselves.
They know what they are now. Deep down...they know.
Yes, we know what we are now...we are BETTER than you. Trailer trash.

“Just hanging out!”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#23 Apr 4, 2010
the_truth_be_told2006 wrote:
As long as negroes continue to believe that their time of "Greaness" was 3,000 years in the past...and 50 years in the future...I have no problem if they pretend that they were innovators, as long as they keep their mythology to themselves.
They know what they are now. Deep down...they know.
What we do know is that you have to look at a smiling black face on TV every morning as your eating your eggs and bacon dip shit....:)
MzCalifgirl

AOL

#24 Apr 4, 2010
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Of course we know what we are and you whites know it too. You're just not honest enough to admit it. We are the superior race on the earth and it was from the black race that all other races mutated. You own white brethren has even admitted that. Blacks are the superior to all other races on earth and science even declares it.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...
Yes. Blacks do indeed deep down inside know what we are and now you know it too. And to prove that you acknowledge that we are your superiors and that you whites are but a mutation from blacks, whenever a black man waks by you whites, you need to prostrate yourselves before us. Recognize greatness.
Co-sign. Co-sign. Co-sign.

“Future DOD Africom Civilian”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#25 Apr 4, 2010
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Of course we know what we are and you whites know it too. You're just not honest enough to admit it. We are the superior race on the earth and it was from the black race that all other races mutated. You own white brethren has even admitted that. Blacks are the superior to all other races on earth and science even declares it.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...
Yes. Blacks do indeed deep down inside know what we are and now you know it too. And to prove that you acknowledge that we are your superiors and that you whites are but a mutation from blacks, whenever a black man waks by you whites, you need to prostrate yourselves before us. Recognize greatness.
A Butt-Pirate AfroNazi..SMH I thought I've seen it all.

Well most of them Afrocentrist are on the the DL anyway, so I guess we should at least give Ole'Tony here some credit for coming out da closet..

Gay or Straight, you Afrocentric mofos are the most ignorant people on earth

Next!!
Hilly

Emerson, NJ

#26 Apr 4, 2010
Monkey Shine wrote:
<quoted text>That's another thing. Nobody wants black women.
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9...
Actually, skinny women are less likely to go to black men. Explore the world.
its crazy but true,even bruthas dont want the sistas WHITE POWER
French Connection

Eunice, LA

#27 Apr 5, 2010
There is the story printed, then there is the truth! I don't believe whites needed blacks to tell them to use alcohol before surgery. I think the black man stunk so much, the white doctors used alcohol to block the stench from getting into their breathing apparatus. Funny how the whole world owes everything to the blacks, but take a good look at the black race. The white race does not need anything from the other races. We stand on our own.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#28 Apr 5, 2010
More revisionist history. You get really sick of this crap after a while.

“Gods operate on the spiritual”

Since: Jul 09

devils operate on the physical

#29 Apr 5, 2010
French Connection wrote:
There is the story printed, then there is the truth! I don't believe whites needed blacks to tell them to use alcohol before surgery. I think the black man stunk so much, the white doctors used alcohol to block the stench from getting into their breathing apparatus. Funny how the whole world owes everything to the blacks, but take a good look at the black race. The white race does not need anything from the other races. We stand on our own.
"in europe "Physicians—surgeons in particular—had no concern for cleanliness. They wore unwashed street clothes or filthy operating gowns, used unclean instruments, and did not wash their hands before examining or operating on patients, even after examining an infected corpse. Many doctors took pride in the accumulation of blood and pus on their medical garments"
try reaading- Dirt;: A social history as seen through the uses and abuses of dirt

the information is not hard to research. tons of books out there written by white men. so i dont think blk ppl made this up, its written.
Hilly

Emerson, NJ

#31 Apr 5, 2010
be true to da game knee grow
The white way

Clinton, IA

#32 Apr 5, 2010
Kneegrows produce nothing and only destroy what they touch. Any American city would be a cleaner and safer without the kneegrows wandering through the streets commiting crime after crime. All this crap is more Afro- Libby propaganda.
Drunk Drivers Kill Kids

Denver, CO

#33 Apr 5, 2010
Why is it no black has ever won a science nobel prize??. It's not racism cause a dozen have won nobels in no-brain areas like peace or literature.

Blacks just don't have the brainpower of whites. Everyone knows it though the media won't let people say it.

“Just hanging out!”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#34 Apr 5, 2010
Why would I expect less in a thread like this? Nothing but useless pale faced pigs with the answers they desire to hear...:) It's expected, carry on pigs..:)

“Back for a Look”

Since: Feb 10

United States

#35 Apr 5, 2010
http://americanaffairs.suite101.com/article.c...

Through the entire history of the Nobel Peace Prize, eight individuals or about eight percent of winners have been African or African-Americans. Since 1946, the beginning of the post-WWII baby boom generation, 14 percent of the 59 individual post War winners has been African or African American.
French Connection

Eunice, LA

#36 Apr 6, 2010
Just look at the black race today. This explains everything about their place in World history. Non-evolved apes who live off the white man, slaying and killing the hand that feeds them.
BLACKS HATE WHITES!
Johnny

Cleveland, TN

#37 Apr 6, 2010
French Connection wrote:
You are correct, if blacks are so superior, why in the hell isn't africa a paradise? I have never seen a commerical asking for money to feed whites. Africa has more natural resources than any other continent, yet it's people are nothing more than a starving, aids ridden mess. If whites were in control of africa, it would be the garden of eden. You would NEVER see a commercial asking for only "7 cents a day" to feed some poor aids ridden white kid with a bone stuck in his nose.

And not being racist, as this is a serious question. Why do blacks smell so bad, every one I have every been close to smells funny, and their skin is pretty damn dry. Gross.
Johnny

Cleveland, TN

#38 Apr 6, 2010
The white way wrote:
Kneegrows produce nothing and only destroy what they touch. Any American city would be a cleaner and safer without the kneegrows wandering through the streets commiting crime after crime. All this crap is more Afro- Libby propaganda.
Can anyone actually argue against the fact that if we woke up tomorrow morning, and every black had disappeared from our nation, we would all be better off?

Pros and cons?
No Name Steak

Seattle, WA

#40 Apr 6, 2010
I agree with Johnny why do they smell so bad? That's a dead give away for Lions.(no pun intended) But it is a scientific fact.
No Name Steak

France

#41 Apr 6, 2010
And after hundreds of years living in the US why did they create there own unintelligible language?

Does this help them get of their lazy fat butts and get a job? NO.

If you even look at a black person wrong your a racist. What's up with that? Why be the victim dink all the timr. Sh*t man, the civil war has been over forever, get over it.

THERE AINT NO MONEY LEFT for reparations checks tar baby! You were paid of with the blood of 500,000 dead whiteys on the battlefield.

Start behaving like rational people and quit thinking everyone owes you a life. They don't. You don't even have a right to a hole in the ground to bury your sorry asss. Ya, that's right. Whiteys have to pay for their holes too.

Asians are kicking your assses and the Cubans and Mexiacans. Why? Because they want to WORK!! That's why. The other minorities are making you look bad and obviously stupid, not whitey, that dog don't hunt anymore.

In a couple years Sharpton and O'Jackson will b dead of old age and the young black bucks don't have the game to pick up that sorry asss race baiting machine crap.

BS! on all you green box dead head LIBERAL PUKES. You need a lethal shot of Kool Aid and put your miserable lives to rest. And no burying. Throw you out into the wood with your furry little friends.

You know, the animals you love so much, they have to eat too. Why should the worms get all the fun.
the light has come

Houston, TX

#43 Apr 6, 2010
This thread just invited the simple minded people that do not acknowledge, blacks have a place in world history. There has been great things that blacks have done in world history. All this racist bantering is not what the topic is about. All race of people have a historic part in world history good and bad. There has been great societies that have risen and fallen. Rome was one of those societies that rose to the place they considered the emperor as god. As great as they were, they fell. Would anyone deny that the Romans do not have a place in history. Regardless how racist want to deny the contributions of blacks to world history, facts will not change.
Dirty Jobs

Maple Grove, MN

#44 Apr 6, 2010
the light has come wrote:
This thread just invited the simple minded people that do not acknowledge, blacks have a place in world history. There has been great things that blacks have done in world history. All this racist bantering is not what the topic is about. All race of people have a historic part in world history good and bad. There has been great societies that have risen and fallen. Rome was one of those societies that rose to the place they considered the emperor as god. As great as they were, they fell. Would anyone deny that the Romans do not have a place in history. Regardless how racist want to deny the contributions of blacks to world history, facts will not change.
What in the Sam Hell are you talking about?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Metal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How ISIS is growing, and the fight to stop it 50 min jesus is 7
Homeland Security bulletin warns ISIS may strik... 8 hr Biff Dugan 1
Webequie pans Ring of Fire dev-corp process 18 hr Medewiwin 12
Video appears to show ISIS beheading another ca... Sep 13 Fed Up 1
Pat Robertson discusses plan to impeach Obama o... Aug 31 woodtick57 10
Moshers Vs The Hardcore Kids. (Oct '06) Aug 30 HARDCORE ASPERGER... 399
Perry slams Obama during NH appearances Aug 24 FYI 1
•••
•••

Metal People Search