Black People And Their Place In World History

Apr 3, 2010 | Posted by: Stimulate My Intellect | Full story: www.computerhealth.org

Although Africans and people of African descent are seldom given credit in standard textbooks, African wisdom contributed greatly toward the development of modern medicine. More than 40% of modern pharmacological medicines are derived from traditional African medicinal herbs. Dr. R. W. Felkin, a missionary, shocked the European medical community when he published in the Edinburgh Medical Journal in 1884 that the Banyoro surgeons in Uganda performed caesarian sections routinely, without harmful effects to the mother or the infant. A group of European surgeons went to study in Uganda for six months before they could successfully learn the advanced surgical techniques demonstrated by the Africans. The Europeans were also taught sophisticated concepts of anesthesia and antisepsis. For example, they were taught to routinely wash the surgeon's hands and the mother's abdomen with alcohol prior to surgery to prevent infection. This antisepsis technique had not been practiced in Europe prior to this African visit.

Comments
1 - 20 of 110 Comments Last updated Dec 12, 2012
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“Afirkan Aborigine”

Since: Jan 08

Nijeriya, Afirka

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2010

great post!

Since: Sep 09

Oured,Osea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2010

Good article sis! Bumps for the fam! A must see!;):)
Travis Chimpenstein

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2010

Judged:

Lol. Maybe the afro-nazi's who wrote this made up garbage would like to explain why the Ugandan tribe that supposedly taught whites about cesarean birth named the procedure after a Roman emperor. Psst..Afro-idiots...Caesar was around nearly 2000 years before the "Banyoros" supposedly taught us clueless whiteys.

Since: Jul 09

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2010

Good article, SMI.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2010

Judged:

Travis Chimpenstein wrote:
Lol. Maybe the afro-nazi's who wrote this made up garbage would like to explain why the Ugandan tribe that supposedly taught whites about cesarean birth named the procedure after a Roman emperor. Psst..Afro-idiots...Caesar was around nearly 2000 years before the "Banyoros" supposedly taught us clueless whiteys.
Folks. Ignore the ecto-parasite in the above post. The article was very enlightening and the site will be used for futire reference on the contributions of blacks. I see that the author himslef was an M.D.as well as an MBA. Impressive. Of course now you know that article is gonna make some white people start foaming at the mouth much like the poster above,LOL.

“Still the DOG!”

Since: Sep 09

Boothill Fault

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2010

Judged:

The people that built the pyramids, the first ones, were a black race. They might have had help?

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2010

What makes this EuroNazi (which are the REAL nazis) think that Ugandans would name the procedure after a Roman emperor?
Perhaps he's unaware that sometimes the same discoveries are made at different times, at different places, by different people.
Is that one tidbit of history that miseducated Euro-idiot forgot to learn in school?

“Billionaire Boys Club”

Since: Dec 08

Stay In Your Own Lane

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2010

This is the good stuff!
AkaSuitor

Curwensville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2010

Roman emperor-Ceasor. But that went to toosing her salad.
Boogie Beater

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2010

Judged:

Picking cotton was very important. Since slavery eneded, the kneegers have done nothing of value. They are pure parasites.

“Future DOD Africom Civilian”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2010

Judged:

I hope I don't have to debunk this also..*shakes head*

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2010

Judged:

Boogie Beater wrote:
Picking cotton was very important. Since slavery eneded, the kneegers have done nothing of value. They are pure parasites.
Slavery hasn't ended. We simply turned it around and made you whites our slaves. Oh it's not the type of slavery that our ancestors were under but the type of slavery we have whites under is a different kind. You pay high taxes to keep us blacks in the lifestyle to which we have become accustomed and deserve. Many of us live a lifestyle that many of you whites can't afford to live yet you pay for us to live it. Think I'm lying. Go to any grocery store and check out the cart of a black woman that gets food stamps. Her buggy will be filled with steaks, lobsters, pork chops etc, etc while the buggy of the working class white person will be filled with things like hamburger helper,and macaroni and the cheap things that are on sale,lol. Yes my friend, whites are now our slaves. Pay back is a mutha ain't it.

“Gods operate on the spiritual”

Since: Jul 09

devils operate on the physical

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2010

Judged:

Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes this EuroNazi (which are the REAL nazis) think that Ugandans would name the procedure after a Roman emperor?
Perhaps he's unaware that sometimes the same discoveries are made at different times, at different places, by different people.
Is that one tidbit of history that miseducated Euro-idiot forgot to learn in school?
yea how typical of that poster. im sure ugandans have a name for the procedure in there own languge. some ppl have comprehension of a 3rd grader
Monkey Shine

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2010

Judged:

I think their place in history is in trees.
Waterboy

Red Lion, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2010

dehydrade.webs.com
Dehydrated Water
"White Powder!" lol

“Just hanging out!”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2010

Judged:

Monkey Shine wrote:
I think their place in history is in trees.
And mounting your white wives and daughters...:)
Monkey Shine

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2010

Judged:

LovinLife1974 wrote:
<quoted text>
And mounting your white wives and daughters...:)
That's another thing. Nobody wants black women.

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9...

Actually, skinny women are less likely to go to black men. Explore the world.

“Just hanging out!”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2010

Judged:

Monkey Shine wrote:
<quoted text>That's another thing. Nobody wants black women.
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9...
Actually, skinny women are less likely to go to black men. Explore the world.
I have traveled the world for the past 20yrs+ my friend (job related). It's safe to say I most likely have more then enough experience dealing with the different races. While the media and the magazines that you read and live by so faithfully seems be something you live by and want to believe so badly..:)

Speaking in general terms those figures may be accurate. But, 90% of people do have specific preferences but are willing to alter those preferences because of other more useful qualities in a person (male or female). Personally I've had long lasting quality relationships with several women of different races. Yes, the women most likely would have preferred men in their own race because of culture familiarity. But when you look beyond just the color of a persons skin you can distinguish the positive qualities that make up for what you don't have to offer the person. Of course many in any race simply will not date out period because of race/culture dedication. It's expected.... Also, blacks are only 11% of the US population and dwindling at that. The statistics reflect society's white dominated everything. So how can one debate something that is created by whites? How can one really go by that?
the_truth_be_tol d2006

Savannah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2010

Judged:

As long as negroes continue to believe that their time of "Greaness" was 3,000 years in the past...and 50 years in the future...I have no problem if they pretend that they were innovators, as long as they keep their mythology to themselves.
They know what they are now. Deep down...they know.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2010

Judged:

the_truth_be_told2006 wrote:
As long as negroes continue to believe that their time of "Greaness" was 3,000 years in the past...and 50 years in the future...I have no problem if they pretend that they were innovators, as long as they keep their mythology to themselves.
They know what they are now. Deep down...they know.
Of course we know what we are and you whites know it too. You're just not honest enough to admit it. We are the superior race on the earth and it was from the black race that all other races mutated. You own white brethren has even admitted that. Blacks are the superior to all other races on earth and science even declares it.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...

Yes. Blacks do indeed deep down inside know what we are and now you know it too. And to prove that you acknowledge that we are your superiors and that you whites are but a mutation from blacks, whenever a black man waks by you whites, you need to prostrate yourselves before us. Recognize greatness.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••