Cloven Hoof: 'I'm Your Nemesis' Video...

Cloven Hoof: 'I'm Your Nemesis' Video Released

There are 1 comment on the BlabberMouth.net story from Nov 1, 2011, titled Cloven Hoof: 'I'm Your Nemesis' Video Released. In it, BlabberMouth.net reports that:

"I'm Your Nemesis" , the brand new video from the legendary NWOBHM act CLOVEN HOOF , can be seen below.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BlabberMouth.net.

Daughter of Darkness

Brierley Hill, UK

#1 Nov 8, 2011
It would be great to see Cloven Hoof perform this live but it will probably be abroad (boo!). Really liked the video and the song. I like the singer's voice, metal should be rough round the edges and raw with power. So come on lads lets have more!
Excellent

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Metal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anti-gay parents compare LGBT student group at ... 11 hr Yes I Wood 30
News Best and Worst of Psychology and Psychiatry - M... Jun 18 HumanSpirit 1
News Concert review | Rock on the Range continues to... May '16 UTrashy 1
News New Festival Highlights Houston's Embarrassing ... May '16 Duke for Mayor 1
What's your dream "dead" rock/metal band? May '16 69420RNR 1
News Al-Maliki steps down as Iraqi prime minister (Aug '14) May '16 swedenforever 23
News 'Dear Mama': 25 Mother's Day songs that will ma... May '16 Breaking the Law 1
More from around the web