Comments
1 - 20 of 56 Comments Last updated Dec 3, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
WatchMyShoes

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Oct 31, 2007
After seeing this show in NYC my vote is def. for LORDI, MONSTER ROCK at it's best.

Check out the live footage:

http://www.woozyfly.com/...

Anyone gonna argue with that?
Justine

Texas City, TX

#2 Oct 31, 2007
Tool is FREAKY sometimes, man!
Jeri sparkles

Texas City, TX

#3 Oct 31, 2007
TOOL. I mean just listeniing to thier music makes you want to do something insane.
That really heavy stuff when the band tries really hard to be scary and hardcore make me laff. It is soooo funny when you watch that death-metal music videos on mute. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

“no penguins in alaska”

Since: Oct 07

san antonio

#4 Oct 31, 2007
I adore tool, they are the best ever, my vote is honestly for ICP but thats just cuz i am scared of clowns.

“Overkill Ironbound IS HOT!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#5 Oct 31, 2007
SceneXit wrote:
I adore tool, they are the best ever, my vote is honestly for ICP but thats just cuz i am scared of clowns.
Have you heard puscifer???

Since: Nov 07

Corpus Christi, TX

#7 Nov 16, 2007
when i was growing up VENOM was for sure the scariest.Mercyful Fate came in close as second scariest and Black Sabbath (if only for their album covers, lol) third.now they are all pretty much just laughable compared to some of the newer groups coming out today.

Since: Nov 07

Corpus Christi, TX

#8 Nov 16, 2007
laughable as far as 'scariness' is concerned that is...

Since: Nov 07

Corpus Christi, TX

#9 Nov 16, 2007
heck-- even gene simmons of ki$$ was pretty scary back in the day, lol.i know i had a nightmare or two about him, hahaha.not funny then but is now for sure :P

“Overkill Ironbound IS HOT!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#10 Nov 16, 2007
spacewoman3 wrote:
heck-- even gene simmons of ki$$ was pretty scary back in the day, lol.i know i had a nightmare or two about him, hahaha.not funny then but is now for sure :P
Kiss rules!!! they were one of my first Concerts back in the early 70's...They were scary if you were my age. I think the first time I saw Slayer in 1982 was pretty scary and loud. Venom was up there too when they had the original lineup. Gwar, there are a few others like the Mentors they were sick!!!!! really sick!

Since: Nov 07

Corpus Christi, TX

#11 Nov 16, 2007
omg i met the mentors and el duce asked me before the show if i would get on the stage at the start of their set and say, "el duce is god!" lol-- and i did :P my ex-boyfriend was in the audience he was the one who first turned me on to them actually and i could tell he was so jealous/mad especially so after the show when he tried to talk to them as me and my friends were doing and they all snubbed him and told him to go away!!!

gwar is pretty scary, even as an adult i gotta admit.never been scared of slayer although i probably should be, lol.love reign in blood...

yes i was pretty young too when ki$$ first came out.my brother got the love gun album for his b-day one year and it had this paper gun that came with the album, lol and you could pop it hahaha anyway, i had bad dream one night and woke up and looked in my doorway and there was gene simmons in full dress (those were the days when no one really even knew what they looked like w/out their make-up) standing in my doorway he was so big & tall and it scared the living daylight outta me, lol.couldnt even get a scream out to call my mom to come and save me :P

when ki$$ came to our city my mom wouldnt let us go (but she let us go see iron maiden-- go figure, lol) so me and my brother snuck out of the house and rode our bikes down to the concert hall where they were playing and the door to the side of the stage was open and we saw them onstage playing-- had great seats actually, and for free!and i swear gene simmons looked right at us too :P we also saw members of the plasmatics plus wendy o. williams walking down the street-- what a site that was for kids so young who had never seen anything like that in real life before-- they had opened for ki$$ and were leaving the gig i guess to go back to their hotel i suppose.

in my late teens i actually saw gene and paul stanley at a night club after they had already taken off their make-up (and it was genes b-day that night too) and the song 'lick it up' came on and gene danced to his own song LMAO and his hair was so puffy and tall and it was swaying to and fro as he was dancing, lol my friend and i were cracking up!
warden

Panama City, FL

#12 Nov 16, 2007
Mayhem is probably the scariest. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayhem_%28band%2...

“Overkill Ironbound IS HOT!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#13 Nov 17, 2007
spacewoman3 wrote:
omg i met the mentors and el duce asked me before the show if i would get on the stage at the start of their set and say, "el duce is god!" lol-- and i did :P my ex-boyfriend was in the audience he was the one who first turned me on to them actually and i could tell he was so jealous/mad especially so after the show when he tried to talk to them as me and my friends were doing and they all snubbed him and told him to go away!!!
gwar is pretty scary, even as an adult i gotta admit.never been scared of slayer although i probably should be, lol.love reign in blood...
yes i was pretty young too when ki$$ first came out.my brother got the love gun album for his b-day one year and it had this paper gun that came with the album, lol and you could pop it hahaha anyway, i had bad dream one night and woke up and looked in my doorway and there was gene simmons in full dress (those were the days when no one really even knew what they looked like w/out their make-up) standing in my doorway he was so big & tall and it scared the living daylight outta me, lol.couldnt even get a scream out to call my mom to come and save me :P
when ki$$ came to our city my mom wouldnt let us go (but she let us go see iron maiden-- go figure, lol) so me and my brother snuck out of the house and rode our bikes down to the concert hall where they were playing and the door to the side of the stage was open and we saw them onstage playing-- had great seats actually, and for free!and i swear gene simmons looked right at us too :P we also saw members of the plasmatics plus wendy o. williams walking down the street-- what a site that was for kids so young who had never seen anything like that in real life before-- they had opened for ki$$ and were leaving the gig i guess to go back to their hotel i suppose.
in my late teens i actually saw gene and paul stanley at a night club after they had already taken off their make-up (and it was genes b-day that night too) and the song 'lick it up' came on and gene danced to his own song LMAO and his hair was so puffy and tall and it was swaying to and fro as he was dancing, lol my friend and i were cracking up!
thats awesome! The Kiss guys are the coolest what a great story. Thanks

“no penguins in alaska”

Since: Oct 07

san antonio

#14 Nov 18, 2007
Sean Stan wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you heard puscifer???
I hadn't actually, have now though.
not bad.

Since: Nov 07

Corpus Christi, TX

#15 Nov 23, 2007
i dunno op, i just listened to a song of theirs (lordi) on youtube called 'hard rock hallelujah' and they plus the song seem more like a big joke than scary if you ask me, lol.

Since: Nov 07

Corpus Christi, TX

#16 Nov 23, 2007
and puscifer is not scary either, wtf?!?!

imo--more like LAME, lol.

Since: Nov 07

Corpus Christi, TX

#17 Nov 23, 2007
and you are welcome sean stan, i have plenty more, j/k ;P

“Overkill Ironbound IS HOT!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#18 Nov 23, 2007
spacewoman3 wrote:
and puscifer is not scary either, wtf?!?!
imo--more like LAME, lol.
You are a PRICK!!! f uck off

“Overkill Ironbound IS HOT!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#19 Nov 23, 2007
spacewoman3 wrote:
and you are welcome sean stan, i have plenty more, j/k ;P
Yo S HIT HEAD

“Overkill Ironbound IS HOT!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#20 Nov 23, 2007
Spacewoman 3 is a lame ass jerk

“Overkill Ironbound IS HOT!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#21 Nov 23, 2007
spacewoman3 wrote:
heck-- even gene simmons of ki$$ was pretty scary back in the day, lol.i know i had a nightmare or two about him, hahaha.not funny then but is now for sure :P
He should take his tongue and strangle you!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Metal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pat Robertson discusses plan to impeach Obama o... 19 hr woodtick57 10
Moshers Vs The Hardcore Kids. (Oct '06) Sat HARDCORE ASPERGER... 399
Perry slams Obama during NH appearances Aug 24 FYI 1
ISIS captive Sotloff's friends praise his talen... Aug 23 Deo Vindice 3
James Foley 'beheaded': Why British jihadists g... Aug 23 -Piper- 3
Historic First Time: Catholic Pontiff Pope Fran... Aug 20 mealima 1
Redefining Custom Sheet Metal Fabrication Aug 20 Courtney Galler 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Metal People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••