Comments
21 - 37 of 37 Comments Last updated Jan 29, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ubeillin

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Apr 21, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

melly wrote:
i made this fu**in blog so ill say wat the f**k i want to ..
and oh so you made the blog, so eveyone has to agree with you? So anyone can speak their mind as long as it kissing your @ss, is that it? Too bad, I have my own opinions & I will tell it like it is. If you are too narrow minded to comprehend not everyone will see it your way then you live in a sheltered suburban fantasy world.
htownborn

Missouri City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
May 8, 2009
 
If you say rap of today sucks I agree but not all rap sucks theirs still some good and alright rappers like Tech N9ne, Z-ro, Eminem, Corey Gunz, Jay-Z , Nas, The Game is o.k, Ludacris when his serious, T.I. is o.k, Bun B. Theirs still alot of good rappers out here but their either underground or just don't get exposed because people would rather listen to Soulja Boy and Hurrican Chris. Its the kids and teens who is killing rap not just the rappers if they want to here stupid rap then they'll get stupid rap majority rules.
stonerman

Utrecht, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
May 13, 2009
 
eminem kind of blew it for me with his latest release, i thought it was named rockstar or something, back when he started out i respected him because he had good lyrics and a generally darker sound in my opinion but now he blew it. htownborn is totally right, it's the fact that loads of not too smart kids are attracted to the hiphop rap and r&b that mtv feeds them, they are attracted to the idea of rampant crime, lots of money, and oppression of women, thank god for mtv, the people who insisted on the censoring of the nine inch nails video for "closer" but find it okay to air things that teach feeble minded morons that crime pays and women are always supposed wear skimpy outfits and acts like whores, the music industry will always find a away to ruin itself if someone finds out were the money can be made, rap and hiphop are a prime example.

Since: Jun 09

Oxnard, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jun 2, 2009
 
this is a perfect display of the top rap artists at their absolute best
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
htownborn

Missouri City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jun 2, 2009
 
stonerman wrote:
eminem kind of blew it for me with his latest release, i thought it was named rockstar or something, back when he started out i respected him because he had good lyrics and a generally darker sound in my opinion but now he blew it. htownborn is totally right, it's the fact that loads of not too smart kids are attracted to the hiphop rap and r&b that mtv feeds them, they are attracted to the idea of rampant crime, lots of money, and oppression of women, thank god for mtv, the people who insisted on the censoring of the nine inch nails video for "closer" but find it okay to air things that teach feeble minded morons that crime pays and women are always supposed wear skimpy outfits and acts like whores, the music industry will always find a away to ruin itself if someone finds out were the money can be made, rap and hiphop are a prime example.
Did you hear Em's new album it was alright better than Encore IMO its more of a Shady album than a Eminem album though. And the song your thinking about is called "We Made You" I really don't like that song to much either this is one of his albums you have to hear in order to like because the songs he's putting out on the radio sucks. And as much as i hate to admit it Rap and Hip Hop has definatley went down the drain but the good part is rap and hip hop can't get any worser so i believe it'll eventually get better again. I also think rap and hip hop sucks so much now a days is because of the recession everyone is tryna get a quick buck and leave. But i think in the next decade or so rap will get back to somewhat normal.
htownborn

Missouri City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jun 2, 2009
 
charles shwob wrote:
this is a perfect display of the top rap artists at their absolute best
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
WTF LOL. I dont know if that was a diss to rap or what but this is rap at its best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
htownborn

Missouri City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Jul 19, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Pothead wrote:
Rap is crap its not music but it wont die because all the stupid wiggers keep buyin it if white pple stopped buyin it would finally go away metal rules real music played by talented musicians long live metal rap die already
So explain how rap is crap because you don't like it and can't realte to what they are saying doesn't mean it sucks. Its not music lets see it has beats, meaning, flow, just about everything other music has thats like saying blacks and mexicans aren't human because their not white. Now I agree rap of today sucks because of rappers like soulja boy and alot of other ring tone rappers but listen to some old school rap like Tupac, Biggie, Rakim, Nas, Jadakiss, Common. Also rap will never die like metal won't just because you hate it theirs millions more who love if you actually give it a chance before bashing it and listen to real rap instead of B.S. rap you may like it. For example here are a few good rap songs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Lmt_13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Jul 19, 2009
 
Rap is awsome it's good for the environment

“A l o h a !”

Since: Aug 09

Hawaii

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Aug 8, 2009
 
melly wrote:
rap suckssss
I disagree and no, I'm not a metal hater. I listen to metal actually.
3rd ward

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Nov 6, 2009
 
EAZY E FA LIFE F***K SOLJA TOY AND LIL GAYNE TUPAC WOULD KICK LIL GAYNES A$$ =3
wtf

Mount Angel, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Jan 3, 2010
 
yep my dad loves rap and he listisns to stuff like ezay e and that stuff but my dad starting to get adictid to rap and im sick of lisining to that crap cause now when my dad picks me up from school he has it ternd on so now when i get pickd up im hering the f*** word
nomyneselfo

Somerdale, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Oct 2, 2011
 
yea even the white rappers actually kinda sucks in rap.. rap does suck..

rap just sucks.. your right.. rap is horrible.. and stupid..

rap shouldn't even be a genre it should be considered like pop or something..
nomyneselfo

Somerdale, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Oct 2, 2011
 
wtf wrote:
yep my dad loves rap and he listisns to stuff like ezay e and that stuff but my dad starting to get adictid to rap and im sick of lisining to that crap cause now when my dad picks me up from school he has it ternd on so now when i get pickd up im hering the f*** word
rap still suks though..

if you lump every rap song together...

seriously..
nomyneselfo

Somerdale, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Oct 2, 2011
 
frew good ones but ya know..
blockboy

Traverse City, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Dec 20, 2011
 
Most rap sucks. There are only a few rappers that are good.
Decent man

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
May 9, 2012
 
Rap sucks period! Rap was created in the early 60's.It cames about when a bunch of retarded africans, that we purposly brought to this country(big mistake by the way)mixed their horible drum beats with the blues and walla u got rap.Theirs a little more detail but thats it in a nut shell.But anyways it had good intentions but not shortly after it was created it soon turned into fake sythetic drum beats usally done with some kind of computer sofware(or turn table,drum machine,or other type of synthasizer) because rappers are so unbelivably untalented and lazy they would never be able to learn to play an actualy instrument lol.Then after that it would be mixed with some kind of fast spoken poetry that they call lyrics(yea right)usally were they talk about sellin crack, making money,cars,guns,and of course death.Usally the rapper doesnt do anything at all these days they hire a lyracist and pay somone to make their own beats,MOST OF THE TIME.Other genres of music do it to but its almost all the time with rappers and atleast other music involves an instrument.And no Im not ignorant iv heard all that shit music cause Im in the music business so somtimes i have no choice, u know.Iv been a guitar player for 10 years and rap is just a slap in the face to a real musician like me and alot of other people like me.Its just about wut sells not about talent.Also im a sound reifocment tech so I know all about sound and recording.So for all the people that wanna say i dont know wut im talkin about, THINK AGAIN!Doesnt make sense to me the most talenless music is the most popular thats this country for ya(USA) a fuckin joke.And the people that listen to rap are just as fake as the sound of rap itself!And thats my conclusion proving that rap is not real music at all any retard can use a computer,And any retard thats read a dr suse book when they were little can put a rhym togther.So if u think its talent get a grip!
classyaima

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Jan 29, 2013
 
lol instrument.. :P

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••