Lars Ulrich Slams Dave Mustaine

Full story: KZMZ-FM Alexandria

Metallica drummer Lars Ulrich has attacked former bandmate Dave Mustaine, accusing him of using the band to promote his own group Megadeth.
Comments
821 - 838 of 838 Comments Last updated Oct 6, 2013
First Prev
of 42
Next Last
Anonymous

Assèmini, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2011

Metallica sucks balls compared to Testament and Megadeth [2] that man speak the truth

and I wanna add:

Metallica sucks balls compared to Overkill
Murderface

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2011

You can spend your whole day mentioning bands better than Metallica according to your opinion, but that won't change the fact that Metallica has done and achieved a lot more than all those bands together.

Get over it or keep sucking it!!!

Since: Dec 09

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2011

Murderface wrote:
You can spend your whole day mentioning bands better than Metallica according to your opinion, but that won't change the fact that Metallica has done and achieved a lot more than all those bands together.
I disagree.
Anonymous

Sìnnai, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2011

Murderface wrote:
Yeah as not, Metallica is the best metal band ever, please... shut up poser.
Vomitallica SUCKS

Give me Testament and Megadeth any day

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2011

Murderface wrote:
Hey now what they supposedly achieved is your opinion.

Dave mustaine could write a whole record by himself as well as play all the instruments by himself and it would b better than what Metallica could do with the 4 of them together now that's a shame.

But it goes to show u how horrible they r I mean come on they did an album with Lou reed it doesnt get any worse than that.
Murderface

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2011

oh Struck, so what they've achieved is my opinion, right? so their induction into the Hall of Fame of Rock was my opinion, isn't it? all the Grammys, American Music Awards, Kerrang, etc, etc, etc, were given to them by my opinion, right? My opinion itself has bought over 100 million records and several million tickets for their concerts. And let's not forget that my opinion made them headliners of the Big Four concert, above Megadave. Isn't my opinion the most powerful thing in the universe? So sad you are blind to see the reality beyond your own taste.

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2011

Murderface wrote:
oh Struck, so what they've achieved is my opinion, right? so their induction into the Hall of Fame of Rock was my opinion, isn't it? all the Grammys, American Music Awards, Kerrang, etc, etc, etc, were given to them by my opinion, right? My opinion itself has bought over 100 million records and several million tickets for their concerts. And let's not forget that my opinion made them headliners of the Big Four concert, above Megadave. Isn't my opinion the most powerful thing in the universe? So sad you are blind to see the reality beyond your own taste.
So what's your point slayer has been nominated for awards so hasn't megadeth so what's your point? It doesn't change the fact that Metallica is nothing more than a sell out joke that for some reason ppl like u still feel sorry for them. They did anything to make a buck and not stay true to them selves or the fans.

Also ask megadeth and slayer about the big 4 both bands r having issues with Metallica. There nothing more than a band that turned into a joke.

And yes most of what u stated is your opinion as for the RNR hall of fame that should have never been aloud. The belong in the "RNR hall of shame"

“Overkill Ironbound IS HOT!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2011

ZMM wrote:
<quoted text>
So Megadeth is going fast and pushing hard, but in the long run, Metallica will last longer. Even though it's taking a stubborn path along the way? Interesting choice of words there. Camels store for the long run, while horses use all there energy in a short burst.
Both bands great- Megadeth better- SLAYER best
Murderface

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2011

Sean Stan wrote:
<quoted text>
Both bands great- Megadeth better- SLAYER best
you should quit that crack buddy, maybe you could get a taste of reality once more. Most of what I stated were facts, not just a silly opinion as you did. The hall of fame, records sold, awards, etc, are FACTS not my opinion. If Metallica is a joke, what are those bands opening for them, like Megadeth and Slayer?
C'mon boy!! grow up and stop your envy of the success of Metallica!!
Murderface

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2011

the comment above is for Struck, nof for Sean Stan, sorry buddy!! I hit the wrong link \m/

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2012

Murderface wrote:
<quoted text>
you should quit that crack buddy, maybe you could get a taste of reality once more. Most of what I stated were facts, not just a silly opinion as you did. The hall of fame, records sold, awards, etc, are FACTS not my opinion. If Metallica is a joke, what are those bands opening for them, like Megadeth and Slayer?
C'mon boy!! grow up and stop your envy of the success of Metallica!!
you are a dumb uneducated and a nose picker who eats it.
Anonymous

Assèmini, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2012

Opeth >>>>>>> >>>>>> Craptallica
cameronismadd

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2012

Sean stan has a smegma addiction.
thunderstruck

Hornell, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Megadeth totally destroys Metallica enough said.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

cameronismadd wrote:
fu a hole

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

cameronismadd wrote:
i thought you died of cancer about three years ago.
metal fan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Both Metallica, n Megadeth were great bands, Dave Mustaine will always get shit for not bein with Metallica. But I am glad he formed Megadeth. Cuz Megadeth put out great songs to.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

megadeth is good but their new album is crap

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 42
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••