Lars Ulrich Slams Dave Mustaine

Full story: KZMZ-FM Alexandria

Metallica drummer Lars Ulrich has attacked former bandmate Dave Mustaine, accusing him of using the band to promote his own group Megadeth.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of838
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
shy-guy asia

Seremban, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2006

Judged:

i hope metallica will produce the better stuff for the up coming albums....and megadeth win the grammy at least one.
megadeth

New Lexington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2006

Judged:

WOW. MEGADETH ROCKS METALLICA'S WORLD. I PLAY IN A BAND AND MEGADETH IN MUCH MUCH MUCH MORE HARDER TO PLAY. I LIKE METALLICA, BUT THEY COCKS THAT ARE FULL OF THEMSELFS.
SOMEONE SAID KIRK IS BETTER THAN DAVE, GO TO HELL.
RUST IN PEACE MULLS ANYTHING METALLICA AS EVER DID. METALLICA FAN ARE SO SCARED OF MUSTAINE. THEY ARE THE ONES THAT ALWAYS BRING UP RECORD SALES. LOAD, RELOAD,AND ST. ANGER, NOW THAT IS DOG POOP ON A STICK. I KNOW THE OLD STUFF IN AWSOME, BUT DAVE HAD A LOT TO DO WITH THAT.
AND IN SOME KIND OF MONSTER THE QUESTION TO DAVE HAD BE CUT. THEY ASKED HIM HOW HE USED TO FEEL, THEN HE ANWSERED THE QUESTION. IF YOU DON'T MUSIC YOU CAN'T COMMENT ON THIS. MARTY AND CHRIS AND DAVE KICK KIRK AND JAMES IN THE TEETH. MEGADETH IS KING. I HATE METALLICA AND THERE GAY FANS. LONG LIVE MEGADETH 4-LIFE.METALLICA BLACK OUT SOLD COUNTDOWN TO EXTINCTION, AND NOBODY THAT KNOWS MUSIC WOULD SAY THAT METALLICA BLACK IS BETTER, WELL ONLY A GAY METALLICA FAN, SO RECORDS SALES MEAN SHIT. IS MEGADETH MAKING CD'S LIKE RUST IN PEACE ANYMORE, NO, BUT IT STILL IS BAD ASS AND BETTER THAN ANY NEWAGE SHIT.
Travis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2006

jesus, that was agressive.
derek dodson

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2006

Judged:

megadeath is for faggits and homo's.
OK DODSON

New Lexington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2006

derek dodson wrote:
FIRST OFF SPELL FAGGITS WITH AN O NOT A I. THEN YOU DON'T KNOW A THING ABOUT MUSIC SO YOU SMOKE MEN AND MEGADETH RULES. HAVE FUN IN JR. HIGH
The Loft

Reading, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2006

Judged:

To all you megadeaf fans u all suck megadeath is just a poor mans metallica and just like mustaine you are all bitter twisted loosers thats why metallica are the biggest band in the world and mustaines megashite are just a crap undercard band once again all you megashittydeaf fans you all are very bitter twisted we cant reconise a good riff if one bit us in the ass very sore and very poor and all butt ugly spotty never once had a girlfriend bunch of backstreet boys wannabee's u all SUCK !!!!! M E T A L L I C A R U L E
Travis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2006

haha...what a load of crap
megabolso

Montevideo, Uruguay

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2006

Judged:

JEJEJJE!!!
ALL METALLICA FANS CAN ARGUE ITīS ABOUT RECORDS SALES BUT THEY TRY TO AVOID THE SUBJET OF MUSIC! JEJEJJEJE
AND AS A GUY BEFORE POSTED.ITīS SO MUCH HARDER TO PLAY MEGADETHīS STUFF THAN METALLICAīS... REALLY!
JUST TRY TO PLAY TORNADO AND SING AT THE SAME TIME.
THEN DO THE SAME WITH ENTER SANDMAN (THE BIG HIT!!!!!)
COMON!! YOU KNOW..
SO HETFIELD IS BETTER THAN DAVE?
JAJJA YEAH ITīS BETTER SELLING SHIT BY METAL.ITīS A GENIOUS ON THAT MATTER.

THE THING HERE IS TAHT METALLICA FANS ARE JUST FUCKERS THAT JUST REPEATS WHAT LARS&JAMES SAY INSTEAD OF LISTENING TO THE MUSIC.THE MUSIC!!! THATīS ALL THAT MATTERS!
WHAT ARE WE TALKING ABOUT?
WEīRE TALKING ABOUT BANDS SO THE SUBJECT ITīS MUSIC THE MUSIC WE LOVE.SO WHY DOES EVERY METALLICA FAN TALKS ABOUT RECORD SALES AND MONEY?
I CAN ONLY FIGURED OUT ONE REASON. THEY DONīT HAVE ANY MUSICAL SUPPORT TO ANSWER
NOT SAYING THEY DONīT KNOW SHIT ABOUT METAL!!ALMOST EVERY METALLICA FAN I KNOW ONLY LISTENS METALLICA!!
THEY ARE METALLICA FANS,NOT HEAVY METAL FANS!
ACTUALLY AS IīM WRITING IīM LISTENING PANTERAīS PRIMAL CONCRETE SLEDGE!!

METALLICA FANS ARE DICKS WORRIED ABOUT MEGADETH NO TO KICK METALLICAīS OLD ASSES!
THEY,(AND METALLLICA ITSELF) ARE ALWAYS TRYING TO DO SOMETHING THAT MAKES FORGIVE THAT THEY SUCK!!
IīM ACTUALLY CONBINCED THAT METALLICA STILL CAN MAKE GREAT RECORDS AS MEGADETH DOES, BUT THE PROBLEM IS THEY DO NOT WANT TO .
JUST TRY TO LIVE WITH THAT !
JTT

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2006

Judged:

Mega-who? Arent they playing behind Ratt and Poison in Highschool gyms now? Mustaine is a little fairy. Metallica can't be touched.
Tomo

Cambridge, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2006

Judged:

derek dodson wrote:
YOU CHAT SHIT MATE, MEGADETH ARE MILES BETTER THAN METALLICA, PLUS DAVE CAN SING MILES BETTER THAN JAMES!!!!!!!!!
The Loft

Blackburn, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2006

Judged:

Who said mustaine can sing he's the only person in the world with a more annoying voice than that jumped up little twat alex rose and all you megadeaf fans,c'mon METALLICA are on a another planet compaired with megshite who headlines all the festivals (i'll see you at donnington by the way) who sell out areans not fukin megashite plus some things in life go together, been's on toast,a spliff and a brew not a fukin ginger twat and metal i mean c'mon the guys a fukin ginger it just dont go. So to all you whinning we cant get over the fact that mustaine aint in METALLICA no more(and thank fuck to) just get over the fact that your all a bunch of complete ass clowns if you think megadeaf can even play on the same bill as METALLICA never mind in the same country to put it bluntly they are just a poor mans METALLICA and that it. p.s i saw a megadeaf coverband the other week and they were way better than fukin megadeaf
The Loft

Blackburn, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2006

Judged:

Once again megadeaf totally suck ass
Metallifan

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2006

Judged:

Hey i love both Metallica and Megadeth. I'm in it not just for the music but for the bond a fan has with these bands. But no fucking way in hell can TOMO say that Dave sings better than James. I mean... come on. You really are kidding yourself. I honestly can't understand what Dave is saying in Tornado of Souls. And that's just one song. I don't care if Kirk isn't better than Marty Friedman was, atleast Kirk won't play similar shit in his solos. He suits the solo to the song. Marty can play faster and different (also with a retarted picking hand) but he is yet to play a fully melodic solo that will suit the song to a T. I'm not dissing him thoughm remember that.

I have seen both of these bands live, and Dave was totally rude to the crowd. James gets it on with crowd every minute of every song.

Really, it comes down to a battle between the best balanced Metal songs = Metallica Verses the Messy Metal of Megadeth. Don't fuck it up for the people that like both.

-Ty
Advantages are taken not handed out!
rust in peace

New Lexington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2006

Judged:

Metallifan wrote:
Hey i love both Metallica and Megadeth. I'm in it not just for the music but for the bond a fan has with these bands. But no fucking way in hell can TOMO say that Dave sings better than James. I mean... come on. You really are kidding yourself. I honestly can't understand what Dave is saying in Tornado of Souls. And that's just one song. I don't care if Kirk isn't better than Marty Friedman was, atleast Kirk won't play similar shit in his solos. He suits the solo to the song. Marty can play faster and different (also with a retarted picking hand) but he is yet to play a fully melodic solo that will suit the song to a T. I'm not dissing him thoughm remember that.
I have seen both of these bands live, and Dave was totally rude to the crowd. James gets it on with crowd every minute of every song.
Really, it comes down to a battle between the best balanced Metal songs = Metallica Verses the Messy Metal of Megadeth. Don't fuck it up for the people that like both.
-Ty
Advantages are taken not handed out!
MESSY MEGADETH!!!! OK, GO HOME AND LISTEN TO YOUR GAY LINKIN PARK AND PUDDLE OF MUD CD'S
MEGADETH OWNS METALLICA . KIRK IS MESSY
ErinMetallicA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2006

Judged:

man metallica beats megadeths butt soooooooooooooo hard. i &hearts; metallica
MarK

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2006

Judged:

other than hangar 18 and a couple others..megadeath cant hold a candle to metallica!!!
sure dave is good and the stuff he wrote w/ james is great but come on...just listen to metallica's first four albums!! how can that not be better than some couple hit songs on the albums.. dave sucks at singing and james' new vocals arent that good either but metallica is still better than megadeath. i hate all you gay ass "metallica isnt true metal" fag wanna-be's..
SEAN

Since: Apr 06

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2006

Judged:

Slayer blows away METALLICA see you in hell on 6/6/6 http://www.nationaldayofslayer.org/
mustaine is god

New Lexington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2006

Judged:

FIRST OFF LEAVE SLAYER OUT OF THIS. I LIKE THEM BUT THEY DON'T BELONG IN THIS TALK, AND YOU GAY 6/6/6. GO SUCK OFF THE DEVIL. MARK YOUR GAY MEGADETH RULES METALLICA. LOOK WHO WROTE ALOT OF METALLICA'S FIRST 2 CD'S.METALLICA IS HISTORY, THATS ALL YOU METALLICA FAN TALK ABOUT BECAUSE THATS ALL YOU HAVE TO TALK ABOUT. MEGADETH IS METAL. MEGADETH IS STILL ROCKING AND METALLICA MAKES GAY CD'S
I DON'T HATE METALLICA BUT I HATE THERE FANS. METALLICA FANS EAT DOG POOP. MEGADETH OWNS YOU METALLICA. BETTER THAN AND BETTER NOW.
The Loft

Blackburn, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2006

Judged:

HEy mustaine is god ,more like mustaine is gay metallica fans eat doc poop WHAT,did you really write that how old are you listen just go home little boy put on your britney album jerk off for 30 seconds and come back when you know what the hell your talking about ok megadeaf own METALLICA yeah right keep dreamin jackass
Dethster4life

Salisbury, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2006

Judged:

derek dodson wrote:
Hey, how about you go back to the spelling school, and while on your way, stop by at a hospital and get a visectomy (yes, ask your mommy what that means)to make sure you'll never reproduce? Or, am I too late with that advice? Wait a minute, is this George W. Bush? I knew it! You suck!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of838
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••