Pat Robertson unloads on Bush for lat...

Pat Robertson unloads on Bush for latest Iraq crisis: 'We were sold a bill of goods!'

There are 1 comment on the The Raw Story story from Jun 16, 2014, titled Pat Robertson unloads on Bush for latest Iraq crisis: 'We were sold a bill of goods!'. In it, The Raw Story reports that:

Televangelist Pat Robertson on Monday blasted former President George W. Bush for selling Americans a "bill of goods" before the Iraq invasion, which led to the violence that is currently sweeping across the country.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Raw Story.

A little too late

Beverly, MA

#1 Jun 18, 2014
It seems there are moments of clarity amidst the general state of senility. The blithering idiot now decides that Bush was wrong. What took so long?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Metal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Al-Maliki steps down as Iraqi prime minister (Aug '14) Sep 29 Crime and Corrupt... 16
News Mississippi's Clarion-Ledger Promotes Blogger W... Sep '15 Norbert of Norview 1
Bring Me The Horizon - True Friends Free MP3 *N... Aug '15 Reskay 1
News Nikki Sixx Hits Out At The Who For Still Tourin... Aug '15 It by Stephen King 1
News 'Homeland' season 5 addresses ISIS, Charlie Heb... Aug '15 Schnooki 1
News Lollapalooza day two marked by angst, apathy-an... Aug '15 Wine an Brie nerds 5
News Metal Debate: Megadeth vs Metallica (Apr '10) Aug '15 Metallica Suck 22
More from around the web