Joe Lopez of Grupo Mazz found guilty ...

Joe Lopez of Grupo Mazz found guilty on 3 counts

There are 6499 comments on the HispanicTips story from Oct 21, 2006, titled Joe Lopez of Grupo Mazz found guilty on 3 counts. In it, HispanicTips reports that:

Leave a comment "Shocking news in Brownsville as a Cameron County jury has convicted former Grupo Mazz singer Joe Lopez of raping a young relative.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at HispanicTips.

houstonshygirl

Houston, TX

#6900 Mar 17, 2011
ANA wrote:
<quoted text>
WELL TURN YOUR RADIO OFF THAT IS ALL YOU NEED TO DO OR CHANGE THE CHANNEL.
There's botton on your raido that turn on and off!! if you don't like his music because of what he might or might have done... then you are not a true tejano!!!...
star

Exeter, CA

#6901 Mar 18, 2011
long live tejano music and long live joe lopez's music!!!!!!!!!!
LO QUE ME QUIERAN LLAMAR

United States

#6902 Mar 20, 2011
ChristinePadilla wrote:
<quoted text>
You would be very surprised how the big shots work things out. God forbid anything illegal happens to you because you might be caught up in a ride. I'm not saying that Joe is innocent or guilty but the law is very corrupt now days...well always has been. I've worked in the psychology field and I've done my research to back up what I'm saying. Don't blind yourself from the system just "because the system found him guilty".
CHRISTINE PADILLA, ALL THESE POSTING, BAD MOUTHING JOE ARE HIS WIFE TINA , AND CRYSTAL THEY NEED HELP CRYSTAL IS BIPOLAR, AND TINA IS A DOPE HEAD AND THEY KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, AND UNLESS THEY ARE NOT BAD MOUTHING JOE THEY AREN'T HAPPY, EVERYTIME SOMEONE WRITES SOMETHING NICE ABOUT JOE YOU'LL SEE THEM COME UP WITH ALL NEGATIVE PUT DOWNS AND THEY USE DIFFERENT NAMES BUT IF YOU READ CAREFULLY THEY KEEP REPEATING THEMSELVES, JOE IS INOCENT HE NEVER TOUCHED CRYSTAL, THE D.A. VILLALOBOS' DIDN'T EVEN GIVE JOE A CHANCE TO SPEAK OR DEFEND HIMSELF, PLUS D.A.'S OFFICE TOLD CRYSTAL AND HER MOM IF THEY CHANGED THEIR STORY AND TOLD THE TRUTH THAT NOTIHNG HAPPENED THEY'D BE GOING TO JAIL. TELL THE TRUTH CRYSTAL, YOU KNOW YOU LIED, GET IT OVER WITH AND MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE, YOU KNOW JOE DIDN'T DO THAT, QUIT LYING FOR GOD SAKE. THIS IS AN INOCENT MAN. YOU MUST GET A KICK OUT OF THIS BUT PEOPLE AREN'T STUPID.QUE EL SENOR TE PERDON POR ESTE PECADO POE QUE MAS PECADO ES EL QUE TU ESTAS ASIENDO QUE EL MAL QUE LE ESTAS ASIENDO AH JOE, EL ES MAS INOCENTE QUE TU, DIOS TE BENDIGA Y TE PERDONE ANTES DE QUE SEA MUY TARDE.
Yolanda

Austin, TX

#6903 Apr 20, 2011
I always wonder when famous people are accused of things like this. I don't know the story, never even knew until about a couple of years ago that this had happened. What I do remember is seeing him every time he came to Austin. He had all these beautiful women throwing themselves at him...why a little girl?? seems odd to me. If he's guilty, well he's paying for his crime. If he's not, then the little girl and the family will have to live with that.
Yolanda

Austin, TX

#6904 Apr 20, 2011
To LO QUE ME QUIERAN LLAMAR: totally in agreement with you. I don't know his exwife or whatever, but it seems very odd to me. It would be interesting to see court documents. Seems odd that he would wait till he's in his 50's to do something like this. Pedophilia (which is what it would have been) is not something that just pops up all of a sudden. If this was true, then somewhere along the line there would have been other victims. Use your logic, people. It's not like you wake up one day and say "oh, I'm bored, I think I'll have violent sex with a child"...
I love Tejano music, it's our heritage, and Joe Lopez and Mazz are legends...their music. No matter what you think of HIM, his musica was and always will be beaitiful.
To those of you who have condemned him: you were not there. You cannot say with a 100% certainty that the accusations are true or not true.
z-ro

Spring, TX

#6905 May 3, 2011
Jessie wrote:
Howdy, A baby born of LOVE keeps a relationship going and is a beautiful thing, but a baby born of lust only suffers because of the stupidity of the parents. I pray that this baby will grow up to be a better person than that so called mother the bore him. Krystal will suffer torment if all of this is a lie.
DAMMMMm r yall dum F**Kz still stalkin and talkin bout tha same o same o???? Leave my sons name out ya mouth bfor i put somethin in it weAK azzz Ppl man go get on ya job talk shit all u want but tha end of tha day im out here chillin like a villin and he's n there gettn it n tha Culo all day erry day just how his mama taught his o perverted ass..:) talk n say wat u want but im tha one thats fina make it to tha top n i aint neva gona stop so all u hoez that doubted me can suk a Fat C**k like tha tejano star..lol..what a joke
z-ro

Spring, TX

#6906 May 3, 2011
LO QUE ME QUIERAN LLAMAR wrote:
JOE IS INNOCENT, MY PASTOR SAID SO, PLUS HE WAS SET UP BY HIS WIFE TINA AND HIS NIECE KRYSTAL, ALL FOR MONEY AND MATERIAL STUFF, WHY DON'T THEY GO WORK LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE,BOTH OF THEM ARE UP TO NO GOOD,AND JOE IS SO INNOCENT, PLEASE HELP JOE GET OUT OF THIS PRISON WHERE HE DON'T BELONG, jOE EVEN TOLD ME THAT JIMMY GONZALEZ TURNED HIS BACK ON HIM,NEVER HAS TRIED TO GO VISIT HIM WRITE OR HELP HIM,AND THEY ARE COMPADRE'S Joe baptized Jimmy's son,JOE GOT HIM OUT OF A LOT OF FINANCIAL BINDS, AND GUESS WHAT JIMMY TOLD SOME OF JOE'S FRIENDS, THAT AS FAR AS HE WAS CONCERN,JOE WAS HISTORY AND HE WAS NUMBER ONE. now what shit is that,Joe told me next time you see Jimmy tell him if he already forgot the $40.000.00 he gave him when jimmy got hurt and broke his leg? etc. Jimmy hasn't even bothered to help with anything and they have been more then friends, they are more like brothers, joe has always been there for jimmy,please pray for Joe, this bitches just have a mouth and do nothing all day just run their mouth, pero la pagan con dios y muy caro, you need to repent.If anyone knows of a good lawyer, write joe he needs help.
lol lol lol o cuz ur pastor said o...lol..ya ur pastor on tha news for raping kids his dam self...n u no what i really hope hes is ready to confess what he did or his ass will stay for the next 32 consecutive years..lol...if anyone out there has a brain please give that dum fuk sum advice ..lol :)
LO QUE ME QUIERAN LLAMAR

United States

#6907 May 4, 2011
Hola, Crystal, Hola Tina, go to church maybe you'll learn something, my pastor is a female, which i have known over 30 years, LOL, YOURSELF,If you THINK YOU CAN FOOL PEOPLE WITH LITTLE REMARKS, I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU, TODO SE PAGA EN ESTE MUNDO CHICA,LO SIENTO POR TI,I SEE YOU R READY TO ATTACK AND RUN YOUR UGLY MOUTH ALL THE TIME, WHAT A SHAME, MS. BIPOLAR CONFESS THETRUTH AND MAYBE ( YOU ) WON'T FEEL SO GUILTY EVERYTIME AND WASTE YOUR LIFE ON TOPIX FILLING PEOPLE UP WITH GARBAGE ALL THE TIME YOU MUST REALLY BE FEELING THAT GUILTY THAT YOU LIED IN COURT, PEOPLE WITH GUILTY CONTIENCE DON'T LIVE A GOOD CHRISTIAN LIFE SE LA PASAN, POINTING FINGERS ALL THE TIME, JUST REMEMBER 3 FINGERS ARE ALWAYS POINTING BACK AT YOU.QUE DIOS TE PERDONE, LO MUCHO QUE SABES, GOD BLESS YOU,
Oregon

Rigby, ID

#6908 May 6, 2011
Marcie wrote:
Take his music off the air....Don't want to listen to it, it's very dissapointing.
Being a mom of 7 I've listened to Joe's music forever and my kids still do, we teach our kids to respect themselves and others, sometimes some people are misguided and take the wrong path, and saying he is guity by evidence come on ya all, courts have been proven wrong too, especially when famous people are concerned, Joe keep up your spirits even in these toughest times! bless your family and hers ya all are both in our prayers!
josie

United States

#6909 May 7, 2011
so crystal when is your baby due, who raped you this time? so much for bipolar, I hope you know who the dad is.
josie

United States

#6910 May 7, 2011
Yolanda wrote:
I always wonder when famous people are accused of things like this. I don't know the story, never even knew until about a couple of years ago that this had happened. What I do remember is seeing him every time he came to Austin. He had all these beautiful women throwing themselves at him...why a little girl?? seems odd to me. If he's guilty, well he's paying for his crime. If he's not, then the little girl and the family will have to live with that.
little G I R L ??????????
Come ON Man

Lewisville, TX

#6911 May 10, 2011
The only reason Joe Lopez is in jail is because he did not take the plea bargain.
The DA offered him 4 months in county and 5 years probation. PENDEJO he should've taken the deal even if he is innocent.
A lesson to all you guys, once they charge you like this, take the deal, you will never win.!!!!No judge or jury is ever going to rule in your favor when you face those kind of charges, look it up, no man has ever won a case such as this!! it will never happen!!!!
Now why would a DA offer such a sweet deal to someone that is truly guilty?
Com on man??!!,,think about it, if he was really guilty would the DA make an offer like that? NO!!
It's ridiculas.
Bottom line, he sits in jail not because he is guilty, but because he was a PENDEJO for not taking the deal.
htown stay down

United States

#6912 May 12, 2011
Lol ur right I'm tired of all this fighting...I ain't comin bak on this ever all of u Ho3z fixn to see what I'm about...all yall do is make me hustle mor harder mor longer n mor stronger :) so keep ya hate up it gives me fuel to keep doin what I'm doin n stay focused on what matters time flys....mama needa house bby need sum shoes times r gettin hard well guess what Ima doooo :) hustle hard tilll I'm dead n tha grass....so when I die berry me upside down so all of yall can kiss my ass. Ima hustla bby
htown stay down

United States

#6913 May 12, 2011
Ooo so he is mor inoccent than me...lol ur funny cuz if u were up n tha court room u would have found out that women all over tha valley called and confessed they to had been attacked sexually by that monster...he even tried to disrespect sauls other daughter...so before u come on here talkin this n that get ya facts strait....n out off all the people he abused I'm tha one who did sumthin. About it so call me what u want I dnt giva dam Ima asshoe by nature bitch this is who I am
josie

Arlington, TX

#6914 May 14, 2011
htown stay down wrote:
Ooo so he is mor inoccent than me...lol ur funny cuz if u were up n tha court room u would have found out that women all over tha valley called and confessed they to had been attacked sexually by that monster...he even tried to disrespect sauls other daughter...so before u come on here talkin this n that get ya facts strait....n out off all the people he abused I'm tha one who did sumthin. About it so call me what u want I dnt giva dam Ima asshoe by nature bitch this is who I am
Crystal go talk your shit some where else because I was there at THE COURT HOUSE I KNOOOOOW WHAT WENT ON, UNA VIVA MENTIROSA ES LO QUE ERES,TU SABES MUY BIEN LAS MENTIROTAS THE LIES YOU SAID,ONLY BECAUSE WHAT THE D.A. TOLD YOU ABOUT CHANGING YOUR STORY AND TELLING THE REAL TRUTH,ASI QUE NO CAMBIES ESTORIAS,YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE MAKING AND CHANGING THE STORIES HERE MAKING HIM LOOK BAD AND TINA ANDRADE LOPEZ,BUT YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE ONLY FOOLING YOURSELVES, POEPLE ARE SMARTER THEN THAT,WELL YOU CAN'T FOOL ME YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR NAME, AND SAY DIFFERENT THINGS ABOUT THIS POOR MAN, PERO UN DIA LES VA AH PESAR, TIENES UN NINO Y ESPERANDO OTRO DIOS NO QUIERA TENGAS QUE PASAR POR LO MISMO Y MANDEN MAL JUEZGADO AH UNO DE LOS TUYOS EL MUNDO DA MUCHA VUELTA MUCHACHITA, TAKE CARE OF YOUR BI-POLAR, AND TRY TELLING THE TRUTH FOR ONCE YOU'LL SEE HOW MUCH BETTER YOU FEEL, AND BE A BETTER PERSON AND A BETTER MOM,THERE IS A GOD THAT SEE'S EVERYTHING , GOD BLESS YOU,P.S. JUST YOUR LANGUAGE SAIDS WHAT KINDA PERSON YOU ARE, SPEAK ENGLISH NOT THAT SLANG STUFF GROW UP.I WILL PRAY FOR YOU YOU NEED A LOT OF PRAYER, BE A GOOD MOM GO TO CHURCH,THE LIFE YOU ARE LIVING NOW IS TAKING YOU NO WHERE, IT WILL BE FUN WHILE IT LASTS THEN THE FUN OVER.
josie

Arlington, TX

#6915 May 14, 2011
htown stay down wrote:
CRYSTAL WHAT ARE YOU SO GUILTY OR AFRAID OF ? QUIT USING ALL THIS MAKE UP NAMES ON HERE TO RUN JOE DOWN, PEOPLE KNOW WHO YOU ARE, ALL THESE FAKE NAMES FOR WHAT TO MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD WELL WE KNOW WHO IS WRITING ALL THIS GARBAGE ABOUT JOE YOU AND MARIA ERNESTINA ANDRADE LOPEZ ???? GROW UP HAVE THE GUTS THE BALLS TO USE YOUR OWN NAMES, THAT ONLY TELLS ME YOU ARE NOT BEING HONEST WITH YOUR OWN SELF AND YOU ARE LYING AND HIDING THE REAL TRUTH YOU AND TINA BOTH LIED IN THAT COURT ROOM. JOE IS INNOCENT AND THE GOOD LORD ABOVE KNOWS IT, AND THAT YOUR GUILTY CONCIOUS WON'T LEAVE YOU ALONE AND THIS IS HOW YOU TRY TO BRAIN WASH EVERYBODY SO YOU FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOUR LIES IN COURT AND ON TOPIX, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT THE TRUTH IS,WHY DON'T YOU GET HELP,YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE TO BE TOUGH TO NOT FEEL GUILTY THAT YOU LIED,IF YOU TELL THE TRUTH THE LORD WILL SET YOU FREE AND WHAT A RELIEF FOR YOU AN D A WHOLE DIFFERENT LIFE YOU'LL HAVE WITH YOUR LITTLE ONES. DIOS TE BENDIGA MIHITA Y TE PERDONE,LIFE IS TO SHORT TO LIVE IT THIS WAY, YOU CHOSE WHICH WAY YOU WANT TO GO, TO DO SE PAGA MI AMOR,
josie

Arlington, TX

#6916 May 14, 2011
houstonshygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
There's botton on your raido that turn on and off!! if you don't like his music because of what he might or might have done... then you are not a true tejano!!!...
LIKE I SAID THAT IS THE ONE AND ONLY CRYTAL WISE UP PEOPLE SHE'S JUST IN IT FOR HER TO LOOK GOOD AND NOT FEEL GUILTY FOR LYING IN COURT. GUILT !!!!!!!!!!
hello

Spring, TX

#6917 May 20, 2011
josie wrote:
<quoted text> LIKE I SAID THAT IS THE ONE AND ONLY CRYTAL WISE UP PEOPLE SHE'S JUST IN IT FOR HER TO LOOK GOOD AND NOT FEEL GUILTY FOR LYING IN COURT. GUILT !!!!!!!!!!
Wake up dumbass!!!!! Joe lopez is in jail where he belongs. Hes ok with it do you see him appealing the case again hahahhahahaha. Duhhhhh dumbass stop trying to bring a child back to when this all happened and asking why. why dont you ask joe lopez for his stupidity. enjoy pendeja. Crystal you rock and you're a badass for putting a jackass in jail where he belongs.. you go gril......I ment girl...
hello

Spring, TX

#6918 May 20, 2011
josie wrote:
<quoted text> Crystal go talk your shit some where else because I was there at THE COURT HOUSE I KNOOOOOW WHAT WENT ON, UNA VIVA MENTIROSA ES LO QUE ERES,TU SABES MUY BIEN LAS MENTIROTAS THE LIES YOU SAID,ONLY BECAUSE WHAT THE D.A. TOLD YOU ABOUT CHANGING YOUR STORY AND TELLING THE REAL TRUTH,ASI QUE NO CAMBIES ESTORIAS,YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE MAKING AND CHANGING THE STORIES HERE MAKING HIM LOOK BAD AND TINA ANDRADE LOPEZ,BUT YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE ONLY FOOLING YOURSELVES, POEPLE ARE SMARTER THEN THAT,WELL YOU CAN'T FOOL ME YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR NAME, AND SAY DIFFERENT THINGS ABOUT THIS POOR MAN, PERO UN DIA LES VA AH PESAR, TIENES UN NINO Y ESPERANDO OTRO DIOS NO QUIERA TENGAS QUE PASAR POR LO MISMO Y MANDEN MAL JUEZGADO AH UNO DE LOS TUYOS EL MUNDO DA MUCHA VUELTA MUCHACHITA, TAKE CARE OF YOUR BI-POLAR, AND TRY TELLING THE TRUTH FOR ONCE YOU'LL SEE HOW MUCH BETTER YOU FEEL, AND BE A BETTER PERSON AND A BETTER MOM,THERE IS A GOD THAT SEE'S EVERYTHING , GOD BLESS YOU,P.S. JUST YOUR LANGUAGE SAIDS WHAT KINDA PERSON YOU ARE, SPEAK ENGLISH NOT THAT SLANG STUFF GROW UP.I WILL PRAY FOR YOU YOU NEED A LOT OF PRAYER, BE A GOOD MOM GO TO CHURCH,THE LIFE YOU ARE LIVING NOW IS TAKING YOU NO WHERE, IT WILL BE FUN WHILE IT LASTS THEN THE FUN OVER.
The court told joe lopez. you never gonna get out dumbass because you a rapist and a liar. I'm not crystal you're bipolar because you get so mad because your hoe lopez is in jail.... hahhahah
slyvia

Arlington, TX

#6919 May 21, 2011
hello wrote:
<quoted text>
The court told joe lopez. you never gonna get out dumbass because you a rapist and a liar. I'm not crystal you're bipolar because you get so mad because your hoe lopez is in jail.... hahhahah
make some sense

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Latin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Does anyone agree that latin women are ugly? (Jun '11) Wed Michele 536 288
Latinas love black dick Oct 12 Woodie7619 3
Do Latinas like white guys? (Jul '15) Oct 11 Deanna 48
The Blacks on this board are annoying Oct 6 common sense 2
how come theres not alot of Latino men/White Wo... (Jul '12) Sep '17 Deanna 372
Hispanic Women Are RACIST PERIOD!!!!!! (Apr '14) Sep '17 Roblib 49
do latinos prefer latinas or anorher race of girls (Apr '09) Aug '17 Oh my 303
More from around the web