Joe Lopez of Grupo Mazz found guilty ...

Joe Lopez of Grupo Mazz found guilty on 3 counts

There are 6499 comments on the HispanicTips story from Oct 21, 2006, titled Joe Lopez of Grupo Mazz found guilty on 3 counts. In it, HispanicTips reports that:

Leave a comment "Shocking news in Brownsville as a Cameron County jury has convicted former Grupo Mazz singer Joe Lopez of raping a young relative.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at HispanicTips.

Jackie

Spring, TX

#6464 Jul 17, 2009
Christiana wrote:
<quoted text>If you know so much why don't you tell us the whole story were you there or are you just going on hear say? you just like to run your mouth and run your mouth,to feel important and get attention from the public, get yourself checked for Bipolar.... you krystal and the mom,that should help take care of some of your wanting attention all the time . I think you wanted Joe to yourself and it never happened el celo te esta matando.so no te queda mazz que llorar y llorar en lo mismo y lo mismo.people aren't stupid. they can catch on to your tricks, pussy cat.dream on.what next??????????
You're correct people aren't stupid but you are because Joe Lopez is behind bars where he belongs.
Jackie

Spring, TX

#6465 Jul 17, 2009
zepol wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of your questions are answered by her father on this written statement below.
SAUL LOPEZ (FATHER OF KRYSTAL & BROTHER OF JOE
)
MY BROTHER DID NOT DO ANYTHING TO MY DAUGHTER. I LOVE MY DAUGHTER BUT I STAND BY MY BROTHER 200%. MY DAUGHTER MADE UP THIS LIE AND THAT IS WHAT IT WAS A LIE. MY EX-WIFE, MOTHER OF, THE POLICE AND VILLALOBOS KNOW THAT JOE DID NOT DO ANYTHING TO HURT ANYONE FURTHERMORE RAPE MY DAUGHTER. MY BROTHER IS THE MOST CARING , GIVING AND LOVING MAN I HAVE EVER KNOWN. I WAS NOT ALLOWED TO TESITIFY AT HIS TRIAL AND I WANTED TO. I CAN NOT GO ON LIVING KNOWING THAT JOE IS LOCKED UP BECAUSE MY DAUGHTER LIED SO SHE COULD GO BACK HOME TO SEE HER THEN BOYFRIEND IN BAYTOWN. PLEASE HELP MY BROTHER AND THE LOPEZ FAMILY FIGHT TO FREE MY BROTHER WHO IS INNOCENT. ME AND MY DAUGHTER WERE STAYING WITH JOE AT RANCHO VIEJO WHERE THE POLICE STATION WAS ACROSS THE STREET. IF ANY CRIME HAPPENED SHE COULD HAVE GONE THERE IN 1 OR 2 MINUTES. I LOVE MY DAUGHTER BUT IT IS TIME TO TELL THE TRUTH. THIS LIE IS KILLING MY MOM AND HIS BROTHERS AND SISTER AND HIS CHILDREN. I LOVE YOU BRO AND I WILL HELP THE JUSTICE 4 JOE LOPEZ ORGANIZATION FIGHT TO FREE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE INNOCENT. I MISS YOU AND DREAM ABOUT YOU EVERY NIGHT AND FEEL YOU HERE. I NEED TO SEE MY BROTHER. HELP US!
No, I don't know why this girl would not do her own laundry, probably for the same reasons you claim she's a victim of the system, she was never taught how or expected to do her own laundry, who knows.
The DNA was in the crotch area, I mis-typed. Study up on DNA information so you can understand more about it.
You seem like a smart person but at the same time it looks like you are not interested in letting the facts, evidence, or lack of evidence, draw your conclusion.
All the answers to the questions you've asked are in the transcipts, in witness testimony, and all other satements and information that have been posted on this blog and others, and are available as public records.
Do some research and slow down and read things carefully. I just don't understand what is so difficult and confucing.
Hate to bust your bubble but her father doesn't know how to write. You, are another one of his flunkies wrote the statement for him. I'm not stupid like you are and the rest of the gang that believes he's innocent. Her father would only agree to say he did becuase he thought his gravy train would get out of jail, but apparently 2 courts said noway jose manuel lopez you will remain in jail for a long time. enjoy
Jackie

Spring, TX

#6466 Jul 17, 2009
zepol wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of your questions are answered by her father on this written statement below.
)
MY BROTHER DID NOT DO ANYTHING TO MY DAUGHTER. I LOVE MY DAUGHTER BUT I STAND BY MY BROTHER 200%. MY DAUGHTER MADE UP THIS LIE AND THAT IS WHAT IT WAS A LIE. MY EX-WIFE, MOTHER OF, THE POLICE AND VILLALOBOS KNOW THAT JOE DID NOT DO ANYTHING TO HURT ANYONE FURTHERMORE RAPE MY DAUGHTER. MY BROTHER IS THE MOST CARING , GIVING AND LOVING MAN I HAVE EVER KNOWN. I WAS NOT ALLOWED TO TESITIFY AT HIS TRIAL AND I WANTED TO. I CAN NOT GO ON LIVING KNOWING THAT JOE IS LOCKED UP BECAUSE MY DAUGHTER LIED SO SHE COULD GO BACK HOME TO SEE HER THEN BOYFRIEND IN BAYTOWN. PLEASE HELP MY BROTHER AND THE LOPEZ FAMILY FIGHT TO FREE MY BROTHER WHO IS INNOCENT. ME AND MY DAUGHTER WERE STAYING WITH JOE AT RANCHO VIEJO WHERE THE POLICE STATION WAS ACROSS THE STREET. IF ANY CRIME HAPPENED SHE COULD HAVE GONE THERE IN 1 OR 2 MINUTES. I LOVE MY DAUGHTER BUT IT IS TIME TO TELL THE TRUTH. THIS LIE IS KILLING MY MOM AND HIS BROTHERS AND SISTER AND HIS CHILDREN. I LOVE YOU BRO AND I WILL HELP THE JUSTICE 4 JOE LOPEZ ORGANIZATION FIGHT TO FREE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE INNOCENT. I MISS YOU AND DREAM ABOUT YOU EVERY NIGHT AND FEEL YOU HERE. I NEED TO SEE MY BROTHER. HELP US!
No, I don't know why this girl would not do her own laundry, probably for the same reasons you claim she's a victim of the system, she was never taught how or expected to do her own laundry, who knows.
The DNA was in the crotch area, I mis-typed. Study up on DNA information so you can understand more about it.
You seem like a smart person but at the same time it looks like you are not interested in letting the facts, evidence, or lack of evidence, draw your conclusion.
All the answers to the questions you've asked are in the transcipts, in witness testimony, and all other satements and information that have been posted on this blog and others, and are available as public records.
Do some research and slow down and read things carefully. I just don't understand what is so difficult and confucing.
By the way you sound so desperate, you want everyone to believe your boy. He was in 2 courts and they both said NO. "I (zepol) just dont understand what is so difficult and CONFUCING to you." Your too funny and pathetic.
Jackie

Spring, TX

#6467 Jul 17, 2009
TAS wrote:
<quoted text>YOU ARE THE ONE THAT NEEDS TO BE LOCKED UP IN A MENTAL HOSPITAL AT THAT!!!!!!GET HELP YOU IDIOT!!!
Joe Lopez is locked up where he belongs because he went stupid on his family. You're the one that needs help cause you're supporting child molesters.
Jackie

Spring, TX

#6468 Jul 17, 2009
Agree wrote:
<quoted text>
Cause if you would read correctly that he wanted to , but was told by his Lawyers not to .
We hire lawyers they don't hire us. You're sooooooooooooooooooo dumb. I have some ocean front property for sale. duhhhhhh!
Jackie

Spring, TX

#6469 Jul 17, 2009
zepol wrote:
<quoted text>
DNA was found. It was on the girls shorts. How it got there is the question. No rape kit was ever submitted and the DNA was not in the crotch area.
Defence stipulation is that transfer of DNA could have occured from soiled laundry in the hamper. Her shorts were in the same hamper.
It could have also occured intentionally with the help of a used condom.
These are only a couple of reasonable doubt issues, there's plenty more.
I also pre-judged before I educated myself on the whole case.
Right, you expect people to believe you haven't been posting ridiculous comments all along. Joe Lopez is locked up where he belongs, 2 courts decided he was lying and will remain there until further notice.
Houston

Houston, TX

#6470 Jul 17, 2009
Jackie if you got paid for each posting on this website you'd be a rich bitch. Get a life. I challenge everyone to get off this blog. Let Jacko be the only one on here so hopefully she gets another life. Jacko/Krystal are the only person who actually beleive in themselves. This blog has got so bored. I come one a month to see if it's stopped but there is always someone who likes to fight Jacko/Krystal and they don't deserve anyones time.
Stop the blog!!!
lulu

San Antonio, TX

#6471 Jul 17, 2009
Houston wrote:
Jackie if you got paid for each posting on this website you'd be a rich bitch. Get a life. I challenge everyone to get off this blog. Let Jacko be the only one on here so hopefully she gets another life. Jacko/Krystal are the only person who actually beleive in themselves. This blog has got so bored. I come one a month to see if it's stopped but there is always someone who likes to fight Jacko/Krystal and they don't deserve anyones time.
Stop the blog!!!
your right she has no life...she's the only one posting to her own comments..hahaha don't get mad jackie i mean krystal...
Jackie

Spring, TX

#6472 Jul 17, 2009
Houston wrote:
Stop the blog!!!
Yeah right you're the first idiot that will say joe lopez is innocent, all you do is cry cry cry, once a month. you make me lol.
Jackie

Spring, TX

#6473 Jul 17, 2009
lulu wrote:
<quoted text>your right she has no life...she's the only one posting to her own comments..hahaha don't get mad jackie i mean krystal...
xtina-jennifer lopez you have no life even after your pathetic father has been judged by 2 courts you continue to lie for him.
Jackie

Tomball, TX

#6474 Jul 17, 2009
cliche_excuses wrote:
Had the girl or the family of the girl try to extortion money out of Joe before she went to police? Did she go to police immediatedly? Why would she put her undergarments with anyone's clothing? Usually guests take their own laundry bags and wash their own things. And how outlandish that DNA would jump from his underwear unto hers. Things do dry. It would have to have come into contact almost immediately. And so what if the DNA wasn't on the crotch? We're all grown up here. There are too many "what if's" on both sides. I hope you can understand that.
You're absolutely correct there was no extortion of money ever, but that was what joe and his brother (saul the father of krystal) would come out and say because when they were high they would agree with one another. Saul was paid to say what he said and he and all of the family knows that Joe Lopez is guilty. These idiot that want to go back to what he said and she said are a bunch of dumbasses. If Saul wanted to testify he should have and if joe lopez wanted to testify he should have and not just point his finger at the jury and act like a jackass saying he wasn't guilty. He should have held a nut and stood up and testified but he didn't, just like her father and both are now saying I should've testified. wow what idiots, this was a real trial and joe was going away for years why did they not testify. Because Joe Lopez is GUILTY, GUILTY, GUILTY, and GUILTY. That's why joe lopez is locked up and will not be coming home for xmas,(sorry for his mother) but he will have to serve his time.
Jackie

Tomball, TX

#6475 Jul 17, 2009
Houston wrote:
Stop the blog!!!
You want to challenge everyone because your boy is guilty as charged. I would love to be the only one on this site but you can't stand yourself and continue to post. I'm so glad that another court has reviewed what you and the other idiot reviewed and they said no way jose manuel lopez you're guilty as charged and you will not be getting out today. U should shut your mouth and stop posting ridiculous comments because what ever you have educated yourself with is not enough for 2 courts. Your education with the transcripts are your imagination and 2 courts have ruled against him. So take a hike a leave this child alone.
Jackie

Tomball, TX

#6476 Jul 17, 2009
zepol wrote:
<quoted text>
)
You want to challenge everyone because your boy is guilty as charged. I would love to be the only one on this site but you can't stand yourself and continue to post. I'm so glad that another court has reviewed what you and the other idiot reviewed and they said no way jose manuel lopez you're guilty as charged and you will not be getting out today. U should shut your mouth and stop posting ridiculous comments because what ever you have educated yourself with is not enough for 2 courts. Your education with the transcripts are your imagination and 2 courts have ruled against him. So take a hike a leave this child alone.
TAS

Round Rock, TX

#6477 Jul 17, 2009
JACKO,YOU SOUND LIKE A DAM RECORDER! YOU STILL DIDN'T ANSWER THE QUESTION...WHY DID THE COURTS TAKE THE LIL HOE AWAY FROM THE BIG HOE? CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU READ OR YOU JUST IGNORING THE QUESTION?????????
Jackie

Tomball, TX

#6478 Jul 17, 2009
TAS wrote:
JACKO,YOU SOUND LIKE A DAM RECORDER! YOU STILL DIDN'T ANSWER THE QUESTION...WHY DID THE COURTS TAKE THE LIL HOE AWAY FROM THE BIG HOE? CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU READ OR YOU JUST IGNORING THE QUESTION?????????
THE lil HOE: Christina Hernandez, founder of the IDIOT FOUNDATION group was unavailable for comment. She and family members, including Joe Lopez's brother Lorenzo, his wife Judy and others have been working hard for two years campaigning to increase awareness of the Lopez case but they were wrong about the biggest hoe and he is still in jail.
Jackie

Tomball, TX

#6479 Jul 17, 2009
TAS wrote:
Sorry THE lil Big HOE: Christina Hernandez, founder of the IDIOT FOUNDATION group was unavailable for comment. She and family members, including Joe Lopez's brother Lorenzo, his wife Judy and others have been working hard for two years campaigning to increase awareness of the Lopez case but they were wrong about the biggest hoe and he is still in jail.
Jackie

Tomball, TX

#6480 Jul 17, 2009
TAS wrote:
I don't need to answer any of your stupid questions since you believe a child molester and he is locked up like he should be.

You can't stand it can you. Why don't you ask tina because she was the big hoe and xtina was the lil hoe just because she is only knee high to a grasshopper but she has a big hoe. Just ask san antonio and the gang she was a groupy.
Jackie

Tomball, TX

#6481 Jul 17, 2009
TAS wrote:
You're an idiot and need lots of help mentally because the only hoe here is tas-mental. You're a want to be joe lopez hoe and you can be, just wait, until he gets out of jail because he would like your presence. He likes big hoes, like you.
TAS

Round Rock, TX

#6482 Jul 17, 2009
Jackie wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to answer any of your stupid questions since you believe a child molester and he is locked up like he should be.
You can't stand it can you. Why don't you ask tina because she was the big hoe and xtina was the lil hoe just because she is only knee high to a grasshopper but she has a big hoe. Just ask san antonio and the gang she was a groupy.
WRONG ANSWER...CAN'T STAND WHAT? OH, SO TINA KNOWS WHY THE COURTS TOOK THE LITTLE HOE AWAY FROM THE BIG HOE. MY COMMENT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TINA...OK,LET's TRY AGAIN ANSWER THE QUESTION?
Jackie

Tomball, TX

#6483 Jul 17, 2009
TAS wrote:
<quoted text>WRONG ANSWER...CAN'T STAND WHAT? OH, SO TINA KNOWS WHY THE COURTS TOOK THE LITTLE HOE AWAY FROM THE BIG HOE. MY COMMENT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TINA...OK,LET's TRY AGAIN ANSWER THE QUESTION?
Yeah lets try again, Joe Lopez is a child molester and is being detained at that goree and what ever unit. That is the answer to all your questions. And Yeah tina was the big hoe and xtina was the lil hoe only because of size but if you ask me the lil hoe had a much bigger hoe because she was well known in tx and tina was only well known in houston.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Latin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hispanic Women Are RACIST PERIOD!!!!!! (Apr '14) May 22 Latina85 39
Do Latinas like white guys? (Jul '15) May 18 Slappy 21
I feel sorry 4 Latinos... (Feb '15) May 15 Imanlevi4590 8
how come theres not alot of Latino men/White Wo... (Jul '12) May 9 Hector 343
Latina women... would you date a somali? (Mar '13) May 7 ryleelove22 9
Latinas love black dick Apr '17 Blackpower 1
News Emilio's Sons Talk to News 4 (Jul '08) Apr '17 Raquel 43
More from around the web