Joe Lopez of Grupo Mazz found guilty ...

Joe Lopez of Grupo Mazz found guilty on 3 counts

There are 6499 comments on the HispanicTips story from Oct 21, 2006, titled Joe Lopez of Grupo Mazz found guilty on 3 counts. In it, HispanicTips reports that:

Leave a comment "Shocking news in Brownsville as a Cameron County jury has convicted former Grupo Mazz singer Joe Lopez of raping a young relative.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at HispanicTips.

felipe

Houston, TX

#4991 Dec 17, 2008
Felipa wrote:
<quoted text>
I just googled her name and all sorts of things came up. Blanca say athat she is no longer with the Hilton, yet, she's pictured at one of their functions this year. She's mention Paris Hilton on this forum numerous times, I wonder what the Hilton Family would have to say about her bring up the Hilton family name into something like this?
I am not whom you say I am....screw the HILTONS, screw PARIS HILTON, screw the owners of the HILTON INN AT HOBBY AIRPORT....now show this post to them...see I am not afraid to post that because I am a different person completly...so there, now see if I give a rat's ass!
alittlehelp

Austin, TX

#4992 Dec 18, 2008
HFTP = Hospitality Finacial and Technology Professionals
you can google it along with Blanca's name. Use Lopez not McBryar.
javier

Houston, TX

#4993 Dec 18, 2008
Hey good morning Leslie, you big ho and all the rest of you hos......I will be going to the malls today to do some CHTISTMAS shopping for the family....I am able to do so since I am free....I have female relatives, Yet have never molested one of them.....I for one know that INCEST is against the laws of our society plus I love my family members. The convicted JOE LOPEZ did not6 respect children.....he even made a child pregnant and the child had his baby.....and now he is in prison convicted of molesting his very own niece, an underage child at the time of the molestation......now this girl faces malicious lies as a result of reporting the molestation by her very own uncle......just be glad she is not your daughter because as a victim she also would be going thru the same treatment by these people that worship this pervert only because of his big star status.....they are dead set that a star is not able to molest young girls......every victim of a rape or molestation is a liar to them....to them the baby that the child JOE LOPEZ had sex with was just the result of something she ate and not the result of his sperm he shot inside the child.....they continue to live in FANTASY ISLAND thinking this pervert will be out soon.....well think again....this pervert of JOE LOPEZ will be having sex as the RECEIVER of his cell mates for many years to Cum!
Felipa

Houston, TX

#4994 Dec 18, 2008
javier wrote:
Hey good morning Leslie, you big ho and all the rest of you hos......I will be going to the malls today to do some CHTISTMAS shopping for the family....I am able to do so since I am free....I have female relatives, Yet have never molested one of them.....I for one know that INCEST is against the laws of our society plus I love my family members. The convicted JOE LOPEZ did not6 respect children.....he even made a child pregnant and the child had his baby.....and now he is in prison convicted of molesting his very own niece, an underage child at the time of the molestation......now this girl faces malicious lies as a result of reporting the molestation by her very own uncle......just be glad she is not your daughter because as a victim she also would be going thru the same treatment by these people that worship this pervert only because of his big star status.....they are dead set that a star is not able to molest young girls......every victim of a rape or molestation is a liar to them....to them the baby that the child JOE LOPEZ had sex with was just the result of something she ate and not the result of his sperm he shot inside the child.....they continue to live in FANTASY ISLAND thinking this pervert will be out soon.....well think again....this pervert of JOE LOPEZ will be having sex as the RECEIVER of his cell mates for many years to Cum!
What makes you so sure that they are lies?
question

Houston, TX

#4995 Dec 18, 2008
ok so do i just go to google and put her name ? what is her full name and what do i have to put in the search tab..ok...i wanna see whereall this leads to?
javier

United States

#4996 Dec 18, 2008
Felipa wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you so sure that they are lies?
Because you are moving your mouth...that is how people can tell you are telling a lie!
javier

United States

#4997 Dec 18, 2008
I enjoy being a free man.....I thank God HE didn't make me a child molester that loves to prey on children or my own family members.....I thank GOD that the young girl that was molested by the pervert JOE LOPEZ was not my relative.....if so my family members would have taken measures to make sure that she would have been his last victim.....this will be a great CHRISTMAS....we will have two pinatas that resemble JOE LOPEZ and let little girl family members take turns at it.....we will all later pray together and thank GOD for putting JOE LOPEZ, and other molesters and child rapists in prison away from our children and I hope other familes with little girls do the same.....Merry Christmas to all law abiding citizens that are free this special time of the year.....FELIZ NAVIDAD!
Jessie

AOL

#4998 Dec 18, 2008
javier wrote:
I enjoy being a free man.....I thank God HE didn't make me a child molester that loves to prey on children or my own family members.....I thank GOD that the young girl that was molested by the pervert JOE LOPEZ was not my relative.....if so my family members would have taken measures to make sure that she would have been his last victim.....this will be a great CHRISTMAS....we will have two pinatas that resemble JOE LOPEZ and let little girl family members take turns at it.....we will all later pray together and thank GOD for putting JOE LOPEZ, and other molesters and child rapists in prison away from our children and I hope other familes with little girls do the same.....Merry Christmas to all law abiding citizens that are free this special time of the year.....FELIZ NAVIDAD!
So Jackie now you are a man ?
Jackie

Tomball, TX

#4999 Dec 18, 2008
javier wrote:
Funny Keep them coming they love to get slammed.
Jackie

Tomball, TX

#5000 Dec 18, 2008
javier wrote:
Great post tell me when your going to post again this is too cute.
Jackie

Tomball, TX

#5001 Dec 18, 2008
alittlehelp wrote:
Wow this should really help joe get out of jail. What does this have to do with the pervert being in jail. hahahehehehheeh
johnny p

Saint Petersburg, FL

#5002 Dec 18, 2008
i have nothing but respect for joe lopez. but only 2 people really know what happend, Joe lopez and that dirty little bitch.
Jackie

Tomball, TX

#5003 Dec 18, 2008
johnny p wrote:
i have nothing but respect for joe lopez. but only 2 people really know what happend, Joe lopez and that dirty little bitch.
you must have been his dirty lil bitch thats why you respect him. johnny p I knew joe was gay just because tina had him like you did. hahahhhehehe
Felipa

Houston, TX

#5004 Dec 18, 2008
javier wrote:
<quoted text>Because you are moving your mouth...that is how people can tell you are telling a lie!
You have no idea, who I am but of course Blanca, you think I'm Tina..LOL
Felipa

Houston, TX

#5005 Dec 18, 2008
Jackie wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow this should really help joe get out of jail. What does this have to do with the pervert being in jail. hahahehehehheeh
No it doesn't but It does prove you've been LYING AGAIN...LOL
Once a LIAR always a LIAR!!!
Jackie

Tomball, TX

#5006 Dec 18, 2008
Like you said once a liar always a liar hoe lopez is in jail doing just that. hahahheheehhe
Felipa

Houston, TX

#5008 Dec 18, 2008
Jackie wrote:
Like you said once a liar always a liar hoe lopez is in jail doing just that. hahahheheehhe
Jackie/Blanca, what happened? I thought you said that Blanca no longer worked at the Hilton?? Didn't you say that she left there yrs ago? LOL
Yeah, you right! Joe is in jail due to lies!! LOL
Jackie

Tomball, TX

#5009 Dec 18, 2008
alittlehelp wrote:
Okay Maria/Jose from linos, the clown what does it matter because your drugs will be stopped because you can google all you want and the end result is that joe lopez is still in jail. hahhahehehhehe. If they belong to htp or ibm or what ever you will always be suspects because you want to hurt these people enjoy maria the hoe from baytown that everyone got there turn. and jose from lynos that never had a penny but wants to add his 2 cents to it.. hahahhehhehehhehe. Maria Morales everyone knows it's you, your such a prostitue and you charge 5 dollars for a rock. I feel sorry for your children because they don't do what you do. your such a poor excuse for a mother and so is your sister liz that gave her children away. I have to say that I respect her more that I do tina, because tina killed her child and never gave it a chance.
Felipa

Houston, TX

#5010 Dec 18, 2008
alittlehelp wrote:
Seems that Blanca is not fazed by the info you provided..We want the whole story.
Awhile back someone posted that they were scanning pics and going to post the website link on here. Haven't seen it yet, hopefully it will be soon, cause We would all like for her to be exposed.
javier

Houston, TX

#5011 Dec 18, 2008
johnny p wrote:
So you respect a pervert that screwed an underage girl and that child had his baby and he was paying her child support? Very nice of you to do so, now you can introduce him to your daughter or your niece! This way your IDOL can be your son-in-law or your nephew! Good luck with your wish for him to become a member of your family!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Latin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Latina women should stop going with blacks (Oct '14) Tue Stahp 8
Poll Does anyone agree that latin women are ugly? (Jun '11) Apr 14 Puerto Rican woman 328
lupita nyong'o is not Mexican. Apr 9 Get real Bitch 1
First AIDS Patient in America Was A White Man Apr 3 CrackerFree 1
Get Big Arms And You'll Get Big Booty Latinas Apr 3 latinasbeonme 1
Do Latinas like white guys? (Jul '15) Mar '18 Joey2345 78
do latinos prefer latinas or anorher race of girls (Apr '09) Mar '18 Lol 305