Stagnone, Anderson Picked to Lead Sto...

Stagnone, Anderson Picked to Lead Stoughton Board of Selectmen

There are 4 comments on the Patch.com story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Stagnone, Anderson Picked to Lead Stoughton Board of Selectmen. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Selectman John Stagnone was picked to be Chairman of the Board and Selectman John Anderson was picked to be vice-chairman at Tuesday night's Selectmen's meeting.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Alliance

Chicago, IL

#1 Apr 14, 2011
Did not take Stagnone long to join Anastos and Andersen alliance. BTW, Did you see Anastos' comments to Shades - I could have kept the chair with more support than last year - What an ego on this guy, if he could have kept it he would have kept it.
the old townie

Avon, MA

#2 Apr 14, 2011
This was a bag job. Now we will see a lot of 3 to 2 votes. Anastos did a good job as chair, but you are right he has a very large ego. Maybe Stagnone will be able to get the sound fixed by SMAC.We will have to wait and see how this goes, it could have been worse, think of Anderson has chair!!
dionkie

West Bridgewater, MA

#3 May 25, 2013
u r the troll dionkie
truth

West Bridgewater, MA

#4 Aug 7, 2013
troll and spam under any name dionkie

it's not gonna save you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jazz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ohio judges often pick music to mask attorney s... 14 hr They cannot kill ... 1
News Tel Aviv Israel Concert Canceled by Gil Scott H... (Apr '10) Sun Pieces of a man 38
News Tony Bennett: Lady Gaga has a gift Dec 18 The Counselor 2
Spoken Word Artist Tony Adamo Releases "Birth O... Dec '16 Tony Adamo 1
TRACK OF THE DAY ALLABOUTJAZZ/ Tony Adamo's Son... Dec '16 Tony Adamo 1
News Memorable Nights At The Shaboo -- Courant.com (Aug '07) Dec '16 ShaBOO 155
News Gus Stevens: A man, a restaurant, a pioneering ... (Dec '07) Nov '16 Jacob 100
More from around the web