Stagnone, Anderson Picked to Lead Sto...

Stagnone, Anderson Picked to Lead Stoughton Board of Selectmen

There are 4 comments on the story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Stagnone, Anderson Picked to Lead Stoughton Board of Selectmen. In it, reports that:

Selectman John Stagnone was picked to be Chairman of the Board and Selectman John Anderson was picked to be vice-chairman at Tuesday night's Selectmen's meeting.

Join the discussion below, or

United States

#1 Apr 14, 2011
Did not take Stagnone long to join Anastos and Andersen alliance. BTW, Did you see Anastos' comments to Shades - I could have kept the chair with more support than last year - What an ego on this guy, if he could have kept it he would have kept it.
the old townie

Stoughton, MA

#2 Apr 14, 2011
This was a bag job. Now we will see a lot of 3 to 2 votes. Anastos did a good job as chair, but you are right he has a very large ego. Maybe Stagnone will be able to get the sound fixed by SMAC.We will have to wait and see how this goes, it could have been worse, think of Anderson has chair!!

Hanson, MA

#3 May 25, 2013
u r the troll dionkie

Hanson, MA

#4 Aug 7, 2013
troll and spam under any name dionkie

it's not gonna save you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jazz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News PERFORMANCE/TOUR: A Musical Version of Build It... (May '11) Nov 24 Chas 8
News 120 Diner Jazz Series Presents Brenda Lewis, Ja... Nov 11 Mark 1
News MLK Crusaders sing for the glory of God Nov 5 Decades ago 2
News Obama puts White House light on diversity in Am... Oct '15 Jaimie 7
News Celebrate 100 years of Italian culture at Fitch... Oct '15 Tammy 3
News Don Rickles Returns to The Orleans Showroom Thi... Oct '15 Kirche 1
News Should Miley Cyrus wear dreadlocks? Sep '15 Adam 9
More from around the web