Posted in the Hip-Hop Forum

“Horrocore-Tourna ment 2012CHAMP”

Since: May 11

Calgary, Canada

#1 Nov 26, 2012
alrighty:

phaze your country is: Brazil

Shini your country is: Belgium

8 bars is what u must drop. good luck to you both. victor will be in the finals!!!

lets get at it!
Shini

Korea

#2 Nov 27, 2012
For king and country, we'll out wax the Brazilians, ya'll stacked to the ceiling
[email protected] you cause we come mean and hungry on tracks ya couldn't stack with the act ya feelin

Brazil's president is a big bitch but she ain't no Amazon
She Marxist, but abuses the people to get rich and dresses like a skank at prom

She's fake and don't say sh!t, Rousseff's the fakest of fake tricks,
got Brazil's minds stuck in a matrix , and they can't Gracie escape it

In Belgium maybe we hated, but ya'll fronting like God's people
gotcha little children all dolled up, so how are ya not evil

Stuffing ya kids' bodies with coke bags that would ya'll only dope line
So congrats on having people with no class and no spine

Try to have a Carnival without a Sax bitch,-yeah- we'll out class ya with classics
So keep filling ya boards with plastics, and gender bending them [email protected]

And if Brazil tries defend it, like they some tattered man felon Apostles
Send em Van Damme spin kicks to lay em out flatter than Belgium waffles

Belgium's that logic that's smooth as chocolate, cause beating Brazil is no Big Thang Clearly
We know beauty fades and ya bitches' p#ussies caves, there's no defeating this Big Bang Theory
Shini

Korea

#3 Nov 27, 2012
Expo: Bar 1 Belgium's a monarchy part of the EU. Brazilian wax is a wordplay line.
Bar 2 and 3 Diss towards Dilma Vana Rousseff. She was an "elected Marxist persident"
Bar 4 Brazil is 89% Christian while Belgiums rate is much lower
Bar 6 The Saxophone was invented by a Belgium and the Carnival is the world's biggest party event. They also have 2nd highest amount of plastic surgery next to South Korea along with transvestite surgery
Bar 7 Jean Claude Van Damme is Belgium; known as the Muscle from Brussels
Bar 8 Belgium people invented the Big Bang Theory using Logic.
Shini

Korea

#4 Nov 27, 2012
For king and country, we'll out wax the Brazilians, ya'll stacked to the ceiling
[email protected] you cause we come mean and hungry on tracks ya couldn't stack with the act ya feelin

Brazil's president is a big bitch but she ain't no Amazon
She Marxist, but abuses the people to get rich and dresses like a skank at prom

She's fake and don't say sh!t, Rousseff's the fakest of fake tricks,
got Brazil's minds stuck in a matrix , and they can't Gracie escape it

In Belgium maybe we hated, but ya'll fronting like God's people
gotcha little children all dolled up, so how are ya not evil

Stuffing ya kids' bodies with coke bags that would ya'll only dope line
So congrats on having people with no class and no spine

Try to have a Carnival without a Sax bitch,-yeah- we'll out class ya with classics
So keep filling ya boards with plastics, and gender bending them [email protected]

And if Brazil tries defend it, like they some tattered man felon Apostles
Send em Van Damme spin kicks to lay em out flatter than Belgium waffles

Belgium's got that logic that's smooth as chocolate, cause beating Brazil is no Big Thang Clearly
We know beauty fades and ya bitches' p#ssies caves, there's no defeating this Big Bang Theory

Calgary, Canada

#5 Nov 27, 2012
sick drop shini!!! cant wait to hear phazes response.
Phaze

New York, NY

#6 Nov 27, 2012
Ima be serious when I say a million brazilians being insidious while losing our minds from an oblivion. Going delirious and how crazy you'll see me in when we been in your country killing your weak citizens. We'll see how bad Belgium really is when a comatose state ur kids be in and you see how good Brazil's infantry is when we lodge a bullet to your brain leaving a period. Our filicity is to make reality from fantasy that tragedy and agony comes with me bitch. If you were a lil curious us brazilians got 99 problems including our fifty sins. So don't mess with Brazil, Belgium. We are fire, we'll show you from where hell comes...
Phaze

New York, NY

#7 Nov 27, 2012
Tried my best lol

Calgary, Canada

#8 Nov 27, 2012
vote time!

1) PHAZE!!!! What happened!?!?! lol. ur first round in the tourney was epic, but this round was sub-par!

2) shini: another dope drop as per usual lol. always a pleasure to read ur writtens.

break it down:
flow: shini. i couldnt really find phazes to be honest. phaze, use the format for the 2 bars then 2 bars style shini used, makes it really easy for us to find ur flow.
multies: felt like phaze took this one, altho some seemed forced, i saw just so many rhyming words lol.
concept: shini. phaze didnt have the fire he had in round 1, idk where it went lol. take it as a learning experience, and remember to challenge the title holder every month. sh!ts like risk haha.
additional comments: if phaze came out like he did in round 1 it wouldnt been hella close. unfortunatly, shini's norm is always a high bar, and phaze couldnt jump it like most brazilians (see what i did there? lol) basically, shini won. sorry phaze!
Phaze

New York, NY

#9 Nov 28, 2012
Lol tbh I really didn't rap to my full potential nor put any effort in it. But its ii.
Shini

Korea

#10 Nov 28, 2012
Phaze wrote:
Lol tbh I really didn't rap to my full potential nor put any effort in it. But its ii.
You actually had the advantage. The toughest thing about Belgium is an actor who got beat up in a New York bar lol. I had to really, really dig for material, but it was fun. I love rapping with concepts behind them.

Calgary, Canada

#11 Nov 28, 2012
^thats why i thought this tourney would be a good challenge. plus, it makes u think more and dig for stuff.

“facebook.com/tre .tru”

Since: Nov 08

Yo Mom's Mouth

#12 Nov 30, 2012
i really couldnt even tell if phaze had enough bars..

punches-Shini
Concept- Shini
Flow-phaze..barely
multies-tie..both did well here
structure- Shini Phaze's made it hard to catch where the flo starts and ends
enjoyment-Shini had more substance

this was a lil one sided but I thought Phaze could've had a better chance if he gave it moe effort.. Win or Lose these types of exercises are good for expanding your skill set..

Calgary, Canada

#13 Nov 30, 2012
exactly^^. and come january ill be goin for the title for whoever wins for december lol.
SomeRandomDude

United States

#14 Dec 1, 2012
I can't wait for the next tourney. When I take Shini's crown.:D

Well except tge king having the ability to choose both countries, I think that's kind of f(_)cked.
Seanny T

Canada

#15 Dec 1, 2012
That's what makes taking the crown difficult! However they can't choose the same country over and over each month they must switch it up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Volunteers help Winston victims 3 hr Logically 2
freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only) (Jan '07) 8 hr RapRook 38,588
What is the best way to promote hip-hop music? Wed musickoo 1
News Did Mariah Really Go Crazy After Fiance Played ... Wed Rb RECORDS 1
Next UK Rap Sensation - Little T - No Shame - ... Aug 20 StraigtToTheTop 1
Little T Video -No Shame Aug 20 freestyle 4
Hip hop is shit - youre dumb if you listen to it (May '13) Aug 14 kaymarvin 82
More from around the web