Singapore, Singapore

#2 Oct 6, 2013
Yo dj, I'll go first
Yo my name is Hannibal it's Mr fantasticle
You see me as an opponent and stayed, you've got a big test1cle
You can't win, your lines have to be good, yours ain't credible
When people here my spits they'll think you're fucking irradical
Shini, give me a weapon, what the f*ck am I supposed to do with an icepick
Should I kill him or shove the tip straight up the hold on the top of this prick's dick
This dick is a chick with a bad NICKname, DJHellNo
Hell no you can't rap but prove I'm wrong and put on a show!
Hannibal Brca

Singapore, Singapore

#3 Oct 6, 2013
Hole not hold on line 10

Since: Sep 12

Dongola, IL

#4 Oct 6, 2013
U wanna killer you got one killuminati
fuck a cage, no more gates trench coat,
a 12 guage (in a rage) blood stains shell
shocked pac possessin my body as doctors
shock me, cause cops shot me with my
own Sawed Off Shotty suspect me but
never judge me based on impressions
approach my aggressively and Im a
blast u senseless

Dongola, IL

#5 Oct 6, 2013
Hope I had enough there

Since: Oct 13

United States

#6 Oct 6, 2013
hellno > hannibal
Hannibal Barca

Singapore, Singapore

#7 Oct 7, 2013
Yea I agree with elehmanater. Good one Dj.
Hannibal Barca

Singapore, Singapore

#8 Oct 7, 2013
I agree with you but who the f*ck are you. I am not angry or anything but I'm pretty confused why you are posting on every thread that everyone is weak. Man why you have to be so mean man. Tell us how to improve not where we go wrong. You tell a man all his mistakes but don't tell him how to improve, that man will make the mistakes for the rest of his life till he finds the right way. Help a dude out bro.
Shini

Seongnam, Korea

#9 Oct 7, 2013
This isn't Horrorcore. Go listen to Eminem's 3am. That is horrorcore.

You shouldn't keystyle. You should write instead. I'll give you one more chance. You have 48 hours.
Hannibal Brca wrote:
Yo dj, I'll go first
Yo my name is Hannibal it's Mr fantasticle
You see me as an opponent and stayed, you've got a big test1cle
You can't win, your lines have to be good, yours ain't credible
When people here my spits they'll think you're fucking irradical
Shini, give me a weapon, what the f*ck am I supposed to do with an icepick
Should I kill him or shove the tip straight up the hold on the top of this prick's dick
This dick is a chick with a bad NICKname, DJHellNo
Hell no you can't rap but prove I'm wrong and put on a show!
Shini

Seongnam, Korea

#10 Oct 7, 2013
By the way post the catagories too. And READ THE DIRECTIONS ON THE HORRORCORE PAGE. You created the room but didn't post the catagories.

I have the directions there.
Shini

Seongnam, Korea

#11 Oct 7, 2013
Hannibal Barca wrote:
I agree with you but who the f*ck are you. I am not angry or anything but I'm pretty confused why you are posting on every thread that everyone is weak. Man why you have to be so mean man. Tell us how to improve not where we go wrong. You tell a man all his mistakes but don't tell him how to improve, that man will make the mistakes for the rest of his life till he finds the right way. Help a dude out bro.
I don't know him either. Maybe he just wants to judge. He had some good points on the other thread. People need to read carefully.

United States

#12 Oct 7, 2013
Hannibal Barca wrote:
i didn't mean to come off as a dick. i'm a very blunt person and i say what i'm thinking, regardless of how direct it is.

i can tell you're fairly new, hannibal, but you have potential. just tweak your lyrics after you're done typing them. go back and listen to the lines in your head to the beat you thought of when you were writing them. if they don't match the beat and the timing is off or something just doesn't sound right, fix it - it's that simple.

your drop reminds me of someone who was put on stage and froze in the spotlight. don't sound like that; sound confident. you're not friends with the dude you're battling.. you're his enemy. you've played cod or some kind of sport - you need to use their weakness against them to win. you have to be able to switch your game up from time to time.

focus on the horrorcore genre. google it for a minute, listen to that eminem song - or any older eminem song, really - and you'll get a good feel for it. concentrate and implying gore and violence into your bars, i.e.:

[quote who="eLEHMANater"]
i hope you're ready
i'm a nightmare - freddy
hit you with a machete
blood sprayin' out like confetti
body goin' soft like noodles in spaghetti[/quote]

i don't want to ruin the flow for you, but i hope that gives an idea for you.

United States

#13 Oct 7, 2013
DJ HellNo wrote:
U wanna killer you got one killuminati
fuck a cage, no more gates trench coat,
a 12 guage (in a rage) blood stains shell
shocked pac possessin my body as doctors
shock me, cause cops shot me with my
own Sawed Off Shotty suspect me but
never judge me based on impressions
approach my aggressively and Im a
blast u senseless
that was goin' in for a minute! just make sure you go back and correct spelling and grammar for us so that we can easily read it. nice "slaughter house" flow, though..
Hannibal Barca

Singapore, Singapore

#14 Oct 7, 2013
Oh sorry elehmanater. Thanks for the feedback but I'm sorry I came out like that. Now I feel like the mean one. Ah shit.

Anyways I don't know if this counts but

I've got the icepick the weapon with mass destruction and power
Ability to make you cower in fear and stink, you need a shower
Now admire the ones higher grip onto the your dire life, holding out a flyer, for hire
My lines will inspire you with the fire from the lighter in the dark alley that's getting higher and higher
I'm not a liar, in the provider, the supplier, the sole survivor in the age we live in
Not clear, then I need an amplifier for your dumbass to get the message
now you can shut the fuck up before I pacify ya!

Sorry again ;(
Hannibal Barca

Singapore, Singapore

#15 Oct 7, 2013
Shini I know you are busy and all with the whole hh2 but what is key style?

Dongola, IL

#16 Oct 7, 2013
Was mine good enough to pass as horrorcore or do I need to redo it @Shini

Dongola, IL

#17 Oct 7, 2013
eLEHMANater wrote:
<quoted text>
that was goin' in for a minute! just make sure you go back and correct spelling and grammar for us so that we can easily read it. nice "slaughter house" flow, though..
Thnx
Hannibal Barca

Singapore, Singapore

#18 Oct 8, 2013
Actually I still think dj is better. Dj yours had a bit of gore. I don't think mine had gore at all. I have to improve on that in the future.

Dongola, IL

#19 Oct 8, 2013
Hannibal Barca wrote:
Actually I still think dj is better. Dj yours had a bit of gore. I don't think mine had gore at all. I have to improve on that in the future.
I think gore wise I had a bit but for a normal drop against somebody yours wasnt that bad at all. We both could use a little improvement in horrorcore.

Dongola, IL

#20 Oct 8, 2013
"Shini, give me a weapon, what the f*ck am I supposed to do with an icepick Should I kill him or shove the tip straight up the hole on the top of this prick's dick"

I thought tht this part showed a bit of horrorcore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News On election night, New Life Church embraced Col... 12 hr spytheweb 2
News The 10 Best Inaugural Performances of All Time 21 hr Rider1043 2
freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only) (Jan '07) Jan 13 TheOneNonlyRabbit 38,666
News 'Black Beatles': Inside Rae Sremmurd's Unlikely... Jan 7 Four Letter Rap 2
News Carey's New Year's show is latest mishap in the... Jan 6 Okie 3
News Radiohead, Beyonce, Kendrick Lamar to Headline ... Jan 5 kim 2
Hip hop is shit - youre dumb if you listen to it (May '13) Jan 3 DARKxBLACK 86
More from around the web