Ralphie Report: What artists have a s...

Ralphie Report: What artists have a shot at Grammy gold?

There are 4 comments on the Weekender story from Dec 11, 2013, titled Ralphie Report: What artists have a shot at Grammy gold?. In it, Weekender reports that:

A few weeks ago backstage at the American Music Awards, Taylor Swift offered up a line about her year that truly reveals her insecurities in the pole position of pop stardom.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Weekender.

I HATE New Days

Manchester, NH

#2 Dec 11, 2013
It looks like Taylor Swift offered up a line about her year that truly reveals her insecurities in the pole position of pop stardom despite country is better music genre for Taylor Swift than pop. So if that's the case, when 2014 is here, then Taylor Swift will move her country music outputs to her pop music counterpart so that way her country songs can now be heard on pop music department as special airings. Hey, Taylor, I think your should win a Grammy when January is here.
katy perry

Albania

#3 Dec 12, 2013
Well my best friend taylor win evening in 2014 she won since 2006 to.2013 im proud for taylor swift
I HATE New Days

Manchester, NH

#4 Dec 12, 2013
You said it, Katy Perry. ;)
Katy perry

Albania

#5 Dec 17, 2013
Oops sorry i wrong it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kendrick Lamar interrupts white fan for rapping... May 21 Nurddy 1
News Rapper, actor Common to support Baltimore State... May 18 Overseer58 2
News Cardi B weighs in on Girls criticism May 16 Shirvell s Shrivel 1
News Yes, We Kanye? Trump And The GOP May Have A Rea... May 14 Xstain Mullah Aroma 6
News Pop star Chris Brown named in sex assault lawsuit May 12 SICVX 3
Never heard anything like this in my 40 years o... May 10 TXRangerChuck18 1
News Ciara had 'crazy' exercise regime after second ... May 10 USMail XXXII 1