Miley Cyrus' VMA Performance: See Tay...

Miley Cyrus' VMA Performance: See Taylor Swift, Rihanna, One Direction and More Stars' Reactions

There are 5 comments on the E! Online story from Aug 26, 2013, titled Miley Cyrus' VMA Performance: See Taylor Swift, Rihanna, One Direction and More Stars' Reactions. In it, E! Online reports that:

The 20-year-old singer wanted to make that very clear during her Sunday, Aug. 25, performance at the 2013 MTV VMAs at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at E! Online.

Taylor Swift

Albania

#1 Aug 27, 2013
I like Miley Lady Gaga Selena Gomez Rihanna how was they was so perfect and very great In MTV VMA
I HATE New Days

Manchester, NH

#2 Aug 29, 2013
Taylor Swift wrote:
I like Miley Lady Gaga Selena Gomez Rihanna how was they was so perfect and very great In MTV VMA
I do not like Miley Cyrus or Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift. I prefer Avril Lavigne. I do agree that Selena Gomez and Rhianna were great artists. I also like Demi Lovato and Kelly Clarkson too. Don't forget Avril Lavigne since Avril Lavigne is an awesome artist. I hope Avril Lavigne is really popular too.:)
Taylor Swift

Albania

#3 Sep 1, 2013
thats cool
Rihanna

Albania

#4 Sep 1, 2013
Oh hey Taylor I support I Inspire you Im huge Swiftie So you are Talented Nice Cool Perfect And Great you are very Stunning Im crazy big fan I like your songs I have Albums CD!!! I like to listen your songs and album you are very natural!!! Omg I like your videos And I watch It I cry so much when I look at you :(:S
Rihanna

Albania

#5 Sep 1, 2013
You are my everything you dont know how much I love you you are beauty!!! Dont care about haters they are jealous!!! your voice Its very good you are my everything I love u so much you are my everything!!!!!!!!!! so yeah bye a big kisses for you :*(k)(l)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only) (Jan '07) Sat Xenile Xam 38,715
News Rihanna: Why She Refused To Watch Her 'Weird' '... Sat andet1987 43
News Lionel Richie & Mariah Carey Announce Reschedul... Mar 21 Not gay 2
ciara vs aaliyah (Aug '06) Mar 21 MONEY MURPH 196
Top 10 Rappers Alive (Feb '07) Mar 21 MONEY MURPH 3,566
News Rae Sremmurd to headline Collegea s spring conc... Mar 20 Kmrafs 9
RayRipp x Bailbond Blake - Drako (official video) Mar 20 BlurryVisionFilms 1
More from around the web