5 Reasons Why Lil Wayne Should Retire After Releasing 'Tha Carter V'

Nov 29, 2012 Full story: Vibe 6

Recently, Lil Wayne sat down with MTV News to talk about his upcoming album, I Am Not A Human Being 2 , as well as Tha Carter V , the album he plans to release after that.

Full Story
Dipahapng

Europe

#1 Dec 1, 2012
Yeah men u should retire yr fckn old jesus jst sit down and relax men u must knw tht u still the fckn best raper alive halle

“Posers Beware Of My P.H.D.”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#3 Aug 16, 2013
Dipahapng wrote:
Yeah men u should retire yr fckn old jesus jst sit down and relax men u must knw tht u still the fckn best raper alive halle
Heard this crap before, posers taken the influence to make your mind so numb, you think this trash is talent when theirs better musical tunes out in the world.

“Posers Beware Of My P.H.D.”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#4 Aug 16, 2013
*flushes Lil Gayne down the toilet of stinky gucky filled manure*
MrsCarterIV

Nairobi, Kenya

#5 Aug 18, 2013
Hey weezy F Baby,,your my inspiration you taught me how to love! I love you and your music. Where i come from everyone thinks your illuminati and a bad influence but i know your not. I hate to see the greayest raer of all time retire like that but i respect your decision.#it'sTunechiBaby come visit me sometime in Africa i'm your biggest and prettiest fan iloveyou so much!! Thanks for teaching me how to love!!

“Jet Life”

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#6 Aug 19, 2013
Dont worry about what he does If you dont listen to him. He can do whatever he wants if can continue and make another album let him theres people out her that actually enjoy the misic dont judge what you cant understand.

“Never go to my youtube channel”

Since: Sep 13

United Kingdom

#7 Oct 5, 2013
Man all this talk of Lil Weenie this and that just retire already d@mn!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only) (Jan '07) 6 hr DJ HellNo 37,449
Phaze vs evolusean 2014 horrorcore final Wed Shini 15
Diss the emcee above you! (Feb '13) Tue annoyin artist 248
We Talked To The Kid On The Cover Of Fall Out B... Jan 25 TheAfroHedgehog 1
9 Guest Rap Verses That Saved Crappy Pop Songs ... Jan 25 TheAfroHedgehog 1
Katy Perry video causes uproar for disrespectin... (Feb '14) Jan 25 TheAfroHedgehog 176
Beyonce, Iggy Azalea Among Finalists for AMA Ar... Jan 24 TheAfroHedgehog 3
More from around the web