Since: May 13

Florence, SC

#1 Jun 27, 2013
time to eat your words bitch
if you win, I will terminate my membership and won't post on here again
If I win, you are forbidden to ever hop on my nutts EVER AGAIN

20 bars
first to 5 votes

shut up or spitt in Deadline : both verses must be in by I don't need that long, but since u a deadline bitch, next Thursday

but if u MANAGE to get one before then, spitt it.

watch this hoe find an excuse to no show
Some Random Dude

United States

#2 Jun 27, 2013
I am not stupping to your level, I don't care what you think of me.

I am turning down a whiners plea.

Florence, SC

#3 Jun 27, 2013
LMAO, I'm satisfied, I've proven my point

“RRC (previous name).”

Since: Jun 13

Huntsville

#4 Jun 29, 2013
Epitaph wrote:
LMAO, I'm satisfied, I've proven my point
No you have not proven anything epitaph.. He just stated that he only battles respected people.. You have to earn his respect first or face him in a tourney. If I was to ask for a battle I would more than likely get one from him.

Florence, SC

#5 Jun 29, 2013
Niatroh wrote:
<quoted text>
No you have not proven anything epitaph.. He just stated that he only battles respected people.. You have to earn his respect first or face him in a tourney. If I was to ask for a battle I would more than likely get one from him.
with all due respect, I don't really care man, like really, SRD is nobody to " have to earn " a battle, I don't see nobody on here with a record deal, I would accept some shit like that coming from Eminem, Jay-Z, Nas, or somebody of that caliber, we are nothing but cyber textcees, I'm not about to massage somebody's invisible ego, who the fk is SRD to " have to earn " a battle, that shit is hilarious.

“RRC (previous name).”

Since: Jun 13

Huntsville

#6 Jun 29, 2013
Epitaph wrote:
<quoted text>with all due respect, I don't really care man, like really, SRD is nobody to " have to earn " a battle, I don't see nobody on here with a record deal, I would accept some shit like that coming from Eminem, Jay-Z, Nas, or somebody of that caliber, we are nothing but cyber textcees, I'm not about to massage somebody's invisible ego, who the fk is SRD to " have to earn " a battle, that shit is hilarious.
Not earn try patient... I never earned anything just gained people's respect on here lol I feel the same way but different perspective on how we look at this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Paterson rapper Fetty Wap rising to the top of ... Tue Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Kanye West's Anniversary Tweet to Kim Kardashia... Tue KnutesNiche 1
News Beatles, stones eclipsed by hip-hop impact May 25 Ralph 2
Jesus Christ, the Son of God May 25 Son of man 1
freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only) (Jan '07) May 24 Uddebhbnijgfblah 37,676
News Jehovah's Witness and her baby die after she re... May 24 Love wisconsin 143
Mike Epps Starting NAPTOWN RECORDS in his homet... (Nov '06) May 20 Sam 89
More from around the web