Ten Gallon Hits: Why Hip Hop + Countr...

Ten Gallon Hits: Why Hip Hop + Country = Pop In 2014

There are 14 comments on the Forbes.com story from Jan 17, 2014, titled Ten Gallon Hits: Why Hip Hop + Country = Pop In 2014. In it, Forbes.com reports that:

At the top of the charts right now, Pitbull-nee Armando Christian Perez-yells "timber" while a daisy-duked Ke$ha dances over the wailing of a harmonica.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Forbes.com.

I HATE New Days

Manchester, NH

#1 Jan 17, 2014
You know something? I wish Taylor Swift should her play on pop radio this year. Why? Because pop music stations should play her country songs. That's why. That would be nice. I want to see pop music playing Tim McGraw, Sparks Fly, Begin Again, Red, Ours, Mean, Picture To Burn, and White Horse. I want MTV to air a Taylor Swift marathon this year where it features all Taylor Swift music videos which includes Tim McGraw, Sparks Fly, Change, Fearless, Begin Again, 22, Red, Ours, Mean, The Story Of Us, Picture To Burn, Fifteen, Mine, White Horse, The Best Day, Back To December and Our Song. That would perfect for promoting Taylor Swift's fifth album this year. So Taylor Swift music videos marathon for MTV please. Taylor Swift would be so happy to see this.
Taylor Swift

Albania

#2 Jan 18, 2014
thank you so much
I HATE New Days

Manchester, NH

#3 Jan 18, 2014
You're welcome. I hope you can retire your country music career this year and move your country music outputs to pop music department this year.
Taylor Swift

Albania

#4 Jan 19, 2014
yes I can retire my music career In this year dont worry I swear and I promise I move my countrymusic to outputs to pop department!!!!!.....
I HATE New Days

Manchester, NH

#5 Jan 19, 2014
Taylor Swift wrote:
yes I can retire my music career In this year dont worry I swear and I promise I move my countrymusic to outputs to pop department!!!!!.....
That's great. Glad to hear that. I can't wait to hear your country songs that doesn't have a crossover appeal like Sparks Fly to the pop department. I'm really exciting to see your country music on the pop music department. Tim McGraw, Picture To Burn, I'm Only Me When I'm With You, White Horse, The Best Day, Mean, Sparks Fly, Ours, Begin Again and Red gets to join the pop music department his year. This is gonna be a great year for your and your music. Thanks, Taylor. I owe you one.:)
Taylor Swift

Albania

#6 Jan 20, 2014
Thank you so much you are welcome
I HATE New Days

Manchester, NH

#7 Jan 22, 2014
Taylor Swift wrote:
Thank you so much you are welcome
No, you thank me and o say you're welcome. Lol. Anyway, alot of Swifties forgot about your first song called Tim McGraw. This came out in 2006 and many music listeners never heard of your first overall single from 2006. Since you are retiring your county music career, pop radio can play Tim McGraw as a special airing. That would be cool. That way many Swifties find out why Tim McGraw was your first song. In fact I know this song more than other people. So when MTV airs your Tim McGraw music video, it will have its MTV edit with the line of "Someday you'll turn your MTV on". Great for a special airing since Tim McGraw is a pure country song, not your actual song. Also, MTV must air a Taylor Swift marathon and your music video for Tim McGraw must be included since this is your first overall single which came out in 2006. I hope you like my comments on your first song from 2006.
Taylor Swift

Albania

#8 Jan 23, 2014
Thank you so much
I HATE New Days

Manchester, NH

#9 Jan 23, 2014
You're welcome. Make sure you retire your country music carenplay your country songs like Ours before your fifth album is ready for release, Taylor Swift.
Taylor Swift

Albania

#10 Jan 23, 2014
I make sure music carenplay ok dont care maybe next year on 2015 I make sure my music carenplay
I HATE New Days

Manchester, NH

#11 Jan 23, 2014
Taylor Swift wrote:
I make sure music carenplay ok dont care maybe next year on 2015 I make sure my music carenplay
Ok, I hope you can play your country songs like Red on pop music stations this year as you retire your country music career this year. It's a good idea to retire your country music career and play your country songs on pop music stations before you can release your fifth album soon. It seems that your fifth album's date is 2015 instead of 2014 despite what the music industry think your fifth album's date is 2014. It was a clever move, Taylor Swift since releasing your album every 2 years is a bad idea. ;)
Taylor Swift

Albania

#12 Jan 24, 2014
Thank you
I HATE New Days

Manchester, NH

#13 Jan 24, 2014
You're welcome. Chat with me anytime.
Taylor Swift

Albania

#14 Jan 24, 2014
I chat with you LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bruse Wane & Big Pun's son "Chris Rivers" Perfo... 12 hr Theillest 1
News 'American Digger': Chicago Cops Bust Ric Savage (May '12) Wed skrotbil 9
freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only) (Jan '07) Sep 27 Lolly 38,612
Nas? Tupac? Biggie? Eazy E? Who's No1 (Nov '07) Sep 26 Dddjawe44 412
Check out my new song Sep 23 Musablock 1
FREE Music Producer Training Webinar + 500mb of... Sep 23 AtomicBeats 1
Hi-Tech ,Sizzurp, Purple Sprite Sep 21 ajmes 1
More from around the web