Rap battles (Battle or just freestylesomething)

Posted in the Hip-Hop Forum

“serious about music , love rap”

Since: Oct 12

Huntsville

#1 Oct 21, 2012
Have at it!
Anonymous

Bishop Auckland, UK

#3 Oct 22, 2012
I'll grind your ass into Dog meat fool!!!
I'm LSincere and right now I want to end you!!!

“serious about music , love rap”

Since: Oct 12

Huntsville

#4 Oct 22, 2012
LSincereIsHorrorcore wrote:
I'll grind your ass into Dog meat fool!!!
I'm LSincere and right now I want to end you!!!
how funny here we have this rapping dummy
You remind me of a fluffy bunny sonny
I'm like superman taking on bullet until your dead
But you quit when you get a small cut on your head
Don't wanna get out of bed? That's fine I'll shoot in your sleep so you never even experience the dread. This is RRC I hope you believe go back to kindergarten and learn your abc.

Since: Oct 12

Madison, AL

#5 Oct 22, 2012
New here but y'all got everything to fear. I don't need a warm up jst to tear it up. Ill hurt you so bad you'll wish you weren't a little fag. You think your big and bad when all you are is a little brat who can't rap. Don't dare compare ur little gay raps to my masterpieces keep mastrabating to year old photos of ur parents mating.

“serious about music , love rap”

Since: Oct 12

Huntsville

#6 Oct 22, 2012
StevieMcSwaggermuffins wrote:
New here but y'all got everything to fear. I don't need a warm up jst to tear it up. Ill hurt you so bad you'll wish you weren't a little fag. You think your big and bad when all you are is a little brat who can't rap. Don't dare compare ur little gay raps to my masterpieces keep mastrabating to year old photos of ur parents mating.
Ha don't you see I wasnt brought into this world I was created
Yet you act like I am constipated
But to the old picture of your grandma teeth you are masterbating
I need to put you through defagating
Yes I just invented that but hey that's what happens when you want to talk smack I should call you big mac after all the amount of swag you have is close to tying a nuns wow beating you is fun I might as well call you son but I don't want to make my name sound lame
But this is my climb to fame your a little pebble in my way knock you off into no name I am RRC my nickname is bane no I like great danes you too no one care if your the same you better bring your game cause I'm no longer tame

Since: Oct 12

Madison, AL

#7 Oct 22, 2012
RappinRollerCoaster wrote:
<quoted text>Ha don't you see I wasnt brought into this world I was created
Yet you act like I am constipated
But to the old picture of your grandma teeth you are masterbating
I need to put you through defagating
Yes I just invented that but hey that's what happens when you want to talk smack I should call you big mac after all the amount of swag you have is close to tying a nuns wow beating you is fun I might as well call you son but I don't want to make my name sound lame
But this is my climb to fame your a little pebble in my way knock you off into no name I am RRC my nickname is bane no I like great danes you too no one care if your the same you better bring your game cause I'm no longer tame
Yea you rap good sure you can spit a rhyme but I'm Mcswaggermuffins the real OG you can't compare ur title to mine when it when it makes you sound tame you can't even rap like a true white boy your jst a little boy toy that doesn't know when they've been played. You can take your fancy words and send em back to yo mama break your foot off in ur a** with my feety pajamas yo dawg u jst got played

“serious about music , love rap”

Since: Oct 12

Huntsville

#8 Oct 22, 2012
StevieMcSwaggermuffins wrote:
<quoted text>Yea you rap good sure you can spit a rhyme but I'm Mcswaggermuffins the real OG you can't compare ur title to mine when it when it makes you sound tame you can't even rap like a true white boy your jst a little boy toy that doesn't know when they've been played. You can take your fancy words and send em back to yo mama break your foot off in ur a** with my feety pajamas yo dawg u jst got played
haha who remembers cinderella man by eminem you sort of remind me of him slim and depressed but still thinking your the best I love eminem but your a simple test my climb to fame must start off with my best you can be OG I want to be a tre MC no I don't mean minecraft but you should be in dyed crap wow that's a slap this MW2 I'll shot you with an Intervention your a nerd on your way to the comic book convention I'm boss made it to round 55 on ascension yet in every sport the coach has you benchin

Since: Oct 12

Madison, AL

#9 Oct 22, 2012
RappinRollerCoaster wrote:
<quoted text>haha who remembers cinderella man by eminem you sort of remind me of him slim and depressed but still thinking your the best I love eminem but your a simple test my climb to fame must start off with my best you can be OG I want to be a tre MC no I don't mean minecraft but you should be in dyed crap wow that's a slap this MW2 I'll shot you with an Intervention your a nerd on your way to the comic book convention I'm boss made it to round 55 on ascension yet in every sport the coach has you benchin
You sounds like my mom just going on and on and on how can you talkin about me benching when you the one warmin it for me little punk. Now shut up before I come over there and clean you up from you makin all the raps crap all over. When's the last time you didn't use google to make ur raps all you do is oogle and ogle over the raps they make all you can do is copy them and I can't do this no more imma go peace out for the night maybe in the mornin you'll have some og stuff not jst your little b***h a** copy paste shiz(:

“serious about music , love rap”

Since: Oct 12

Huntsville

#10 Oct 22, 2012
StevieMcSwaggermuffins wrote:
<quoted text>You sounds like my mom just going on and on and on how can you talkin about me benching when you the one warmin it for me little punk. Now shut up before I come over there and clean you up from you makin all the raps crap all over. When's the last time you didn't use google to make ur raps all you do is oogle and ogle over the raps they make all you can do is copy them and I can't do this no more imma go peace out for the night maybe in the mornin you'll have some og stuff not jst your little b***h a** copy paste shiz(:
Hmm I copy and paste? That like saying you'll ever get a date. So next I go on and on it means I'm killing your just tired of seeing me winnin go ahead and leave go and be a p**** that's the real reason your going to sleep and saying your busy
Anonymous

Fort Stockton, TX

#11 Nov 10, 2012
Boys always think that girls can't rap
When all they wanna do is try to tap
We are greater than you
And that's all I gotta say
But maybe you'll realize we're better than you one day
Dont get mad cuz we are better
Maybe you should just stick with writing a letter
As great as we are
We could become famous and get a new car
But what I'm really tryna say
Is that we can beat yo butts any day
Got anything to say?
I wanna hear it right away.
Anonymous

Fort Stockton, TX

#12 Nov 10, 2012
Man don't get mad cuz you can get pwned
Even a girl like me can make you get owned
Ive only been doing this a minute or two
So why not try and quit getting boos
I may suck at this but I do know what to say
You'll just have to deal with getting yo butt beat all day
Hate me all you want to
But to all that do,
Go to a rap school
Before you look like a dumb fool
Shini

Korea

#13 Nov 10, 2012
Wanna round I can go for 6
Wanna pound you can go eat sh!t
These nursery raps are just a habit act
Take em to another act this not da habitat
Not a revolver but my aim has focus
Yo sh!t, and that ain't no diss
Notice that in fo diss
Ya style is lookin stiff like a choked d!ck
Ho this is my throne ya can't even hold this
Cause when I gotta mic I am the coldest
Cross me and it becomes a llama witta cold diss
I got it locked the way I figure fo this
Mcs vs me chalk em up cause they hopeless
This flow this rocks like a slow riff
SomeRandomDude

Coeur D Alene, ID

#14 Nov 10, 2012
We already have one of these. -.-

“serious about music , love rap”

Since: Oct 12

Huntsville

#15 Nov 10, 2012
Hyla_Forever wrote:
Boys always think that girls can't rap
When all they wanna do is try to tap
We are greater than you
And that's all I gotta say
But maybe you'll realize we're better than you one day
Dont get mad cuz we are better
Maybe you should just stick with writing a letter
As great as we are
We could become famous and get a new car
But what I'm really tryna say
Is that we can beat yo butts any day
Got anything to say?
I wanna hear it right away.
Hmm I never said a girl can't rap but your so bad I deffinately wouldnt tap
Infact you should be slapped
To this rap your going to fap
I will hit you so hard make you take a nap
Bap boom bam cops arrest you for ruining my knuckle
Then I laugh because your a sucker
And I mean that both ways trying to undo my buckle
Good bye rejected go have sex for a nickel
Seanny T

Calgary, Canada

#16 Nov 10, 2012
Lol srd I know. And that swagger muffins bit from epic rap battles at least one about feety pajamas for dr Seuss and I think he bit another one. Either way he's a b1tch

“serious about music , love rap”

Since: Oct 12

Huntsville

#17 Nov 11, 2012
Seanny T wrote:
Lol srd I know. And that swagger muffins bit from epic rap battles at least one about feety pajamas for dr Seuss and I think he bit another one. Either way he's a b1tch
no I know him he doesn't rap he's cool tho
Phaze

Philadelphia, PA

#18 Nov 29, 2012
I can't show mercy cause theres no mercy to show cause ima Jackal. If im the shit I guess these other rappers are the asshole. This game came with pain when his brain imitates these insane images from this stage. This hate comes with faith cause if this pain switches blade then this blade will be a switchblade that inflicts pain in this phase. It hurts his brain and this pain is so amazin that when phaze gets away it hurts his ribcage. Will this pain ever fade because phaze is in chain within days and if it came with a bigger pain then phaze will wait until this pain just fades cause its his fate to stay the same. This pain will be with phaze cause its fate is to stay even when it kills phaze and they throw the remains away. But this pain tricks phaze when this pain imitates a greater pain. And it just levetates. And It just escalates and elevates when the pain get to phaze in a better way. You're suppose to let it wait but he can never wait so he grabs seven blades and just ends his pain. He penetrates his hart when the end of blades enters phaze when this reign is just the end of phaze. He saw deaths face with his head on a metal plate and the only thing death saw was the devil's face. Now deaths afraid cause he just met Beelzebub. Its phaze's fate to reign cause he's from the same place where hell is from...
kristal eye

Auckland, New Zealand

#19 Dec 11, 2012
Hyla_Forever wrote:
Boys always think that girls can't rap
When all they wanna do is try to tap
We are greater than you
And that's all I gotta say
But maybe you'll realize we're better than you one day
Dont get mad cuz we are better
Maybe you should just stick with writing a letter
As great as we are
We could become famous and get a new car
But what I'm really tryna say
Is that we can beat yo butts any day
Got anything to say?
I wanna hear it right away.
yeah im a girl too just saying

Your rhymes jus making us look like bitches
waste our time if your gna rep throw smethng vicious
you have a vision but obviously no wisdom
Like a sykik iread ur future and youll be washing dishes
you gotta dig deep its a minefeild
And ur bars gne get u fuckng killed
tryna make a mill frm nil
Thats like sayin we living with no bills
Get real jack and jill
and tumble down from ur fantasy hill

Since: Dec 12

NY

#20 Dec 11, 2012
kristal eye wrote:
<quoted text> yeah im a girl too just saying
Your rhymes jus making us look like bitches
waste our time if your gna rep throw smethng vicious
you have a vision but obviously no wisdom
Like a sykik iread ur future and youll be washing dishes
you gotta dig deep its a minefeild
And ur bars gne get u fuckng killed
tryna make a mill frm nil
Thats like sayin we living with no bills
Get real jack and jill
and tumble down from ur fantasy hill
you bit the jack n jill sh!t from me, whatever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only) (Jan '07) 1 hr Smokealot92 36,662
Beyonce Reveals Snaps Of Naked Baby Bump While ... 9 hr Jessie j 1
Hip hop is shit - youre dumb if you listen to it (May '13) 13 hr RapRook 36
What the Hell Is Sizzurp? (Mar '13) 14 hr MOWiE WOWiE 10
Topix Audio Corner 15 hr Niatroh 2
New music: Chris Brown, Jennifer Hudson Mon Sterkfontein Swar... 1
Jennifer Lopez, 45, In 'Booty Video': Thanks Fo... Mon Shakira 1
•••
•••

Hip-Hop People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••