will.i.am fears home is haunted by Mi...

will.i.am fears home is haunted by Michael Jackson's ghost

There are 2 comments on the Monsters and Critics story from Nov 26, 2012, titled will.i.am fears home is haunted by Michael Jackson's ghost. In it, Monsters and Critics reports that:

The Black Eyed Peas singer abandoned his hi-tech home recording studio after working with the King of Pop shortly before his death in June 2009 and now makes music using his laptop instead.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monsters and Critics.

mj is no more

London, UK

#1 Nov 26, 2012
No one likes his ghost either
The Kardashians

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Apr 8, 2016
Kourtney Mary Kardashian (n. 18 as April as 1979 Los Angeles , California ). She was the first born of Kris and Robert Kardashian. After graduating from high school, she attended Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas . He moved to the University of Arizona in Tucson, after two years. He graduated with a bachelor's degree in performing arts and a master 's degree in Spanish in 2002 . She is co-owner of a boutique woman named DASH with her ​​sisters. He was previously in Filthy Rich: Cattle Drive. In a relationship with Scott Disick Dash Mason's father, Penelope Scottland and Aston Reign. In July 2015 it was announced that Scott Disick and Kourtney Kardashian ended their relationship after nine years together.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why some Asian Americans want to ban this rap song 11 hr Bloomp 3
Diss the emcee above you! (Feb '13) Oct 21 annoyin artist 290
freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only) (Jan '07) Oct 21 annoyin artist 38,618
News Nine Gang Suspects Charged in Carpentersville S... (May '07) Oct 19 Neosapian 34
News Michelle Malkin: The Hip-Hop President - All Sw... (Sep '12) Oct 19 MBTN 7
Favorite artist from 90's Oct 18 HIPHOPDISCUSS 1
Favorite hiphopnartist from 2000's. Oct 18 HIPHOPDISCUSS 1
More from around the web