Katy Perry video causes uproar for di...

Katy Perry video causes uproar for disrespecting Islam

There are 175 comments on the Jerusalem Post story from Feb 25, 2014, titled Katy Perry video causes uproar for disrespecting Islam. In it, Jerusalem Post reports that:

Miley Cyrus and Rihanna can take a deep breath, because controversy that often follows them has taken a turn and is now cracking down on Katy Perry.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jerusalem Post.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#171 Apr 22, 2014
Its like I'm talking to a brick wall and everything I want to say, it says . Btw I'm talking about the discrimination towards a group of people not race... So religious discrimination which is just as bad because I'm fine with my religion to me its perfect and intriguing and I will always be a muslim so stop acting like you proving things about islam being bad because there are bad followers like what religion don't have bad followers ....?...just because ours is advertised like a world wide conspiracy its attracting global attention and is irreversible causing more "muslim" to retaliate witch is basically fueling the war on terror ....so the more you consider the vaas majority of muslim and I ways as evil it will seem so ...... Iv learnt this and I'm saying it out of memory only .... God will be to you what you think he will is ......so if you think my god is evil you will only see the evil /which is a waste

Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

#172 Apr 22, 2014
lil biggy wrote:
Bottom line they extremist not muslims they use the deen for there pleasure which contradict the purpose because the worship of god is for gods pleasure and does that extremist group stand for the entire islam and more importantly do you know there conditions? did you walk a mile in there foot step...if you didn't you a smug.. I'm not saying that they innocent or right, but what have to brake for you to do that ? what lies are they fed about islam for them to think that's okay remember they under educated and probably in deep poverty and where scarcity is there abundance ..if you have no compassion or understanding for even evil. you can't really be close to god ? Do god really touch you ?..do you know how hard it is to love your god so much and people say its wrong that because you a muslim you evil that muslims like you do evil ?? Because I know a muslim like me won't do evil like that , and muslim should not do evil for deen god punishes evil and most of all the arguments about god saying lie(under three conditions only) etc was for war(1 condition) where survival was hard .... So if you telling me somebody said where is your mother! he wanting to kill her, and you knew where she was you as a christian can't tell him otherwise? besides the truth!!! Really then mercy on your sole and your mothers ...
Bottom line is if you support or you are:

*a violent/sexist/misogynistic/ho mophobic/trans phobic/rape apologist who shames women for not being modest enough and doesn't support freedom, rights and choice for women, supports a law where women are allowed to be beaten and innocent people killed,

*are part of a hierarchical structure where you fail to see those beneath you because of how convenient your own position is,

you are indeed a brainless idiot who can't think for themselves and you are shitty person.

If you and your religion is contributing to these bad things you are part of the problem don't expect people to cater to your outdated inhumane religion when it's only doing more harm than good.

Auckland, New Zealand

#173 Apr 22, 2014
lil biggy wrote:
Its like I'm talking to a brick wall and everything I want to say, it says . Btw I'm talking about the discrimination towards a group of people not race... So religious discrimination which is just as bad because I'm fine with my religion to me its perfect and intriguing and I will always be a muslim so stop acting like you proving things about islam being bad because there are bad followers like what religion don't have bad followers ....?...just because ours is advertised like a world wide conspiracy its attracting global attention and is irreversible causing more "muslim" to retaliate witch is basically fueling the war on terror ....so the more you consider the vaas majority of muslim and I ways as evil it will seem so ...... Iv learnt this and I'm saying it out of memory only .... God will be to you what you think he will is ......so if you think my god is evil you will only see the evil /which is a waste
Here's a little lesson on 'Islamophobia'.

Islamophobia is - people making generalizations about muslim people, such as 'all muslims are terrorists'

Islamophobia is not - people disagreeing with islam. Islamophobia is not people disagreeing with the Quran. It is not people discussing and addressing things they find problematic which contributes to the downfall of society and violations of basic human rights of others.

Also the term 'phobia' means 'an extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something'. I am not afraid of islam, I just don't agree with it. And I refuse to be in favor of any religion that causes harm to more lives than it does good. I find these reasons very rational.

Location hidden

#174 Apr 22, 2014
You an true idiot when did I even speak about islamophobia I'm sure I didn't ask for that obvious facts ...about islamophobia....and you not reading my post you just looking for problem which is stupid so from today I'm considering this topic dead....I got better things to do ....and thanks for being a broken recorder stuck on brainwashed and self shame with a load of uncertainty so much you overdo it .....trying to prove something to yourself .. So please

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#175 Apr 22, 2014
lil biggy wrote:
Really excuse me liam R do you really know what you talking about ? Because more you rant the more I believe the only reason you even talking is because you believe you can get away with lies , and being a racist over the internet , which is pathetic! If you have no knowledge about the islamic movement you won't understand the reasoning behind islam and no its not to kill or what ever the media have you believe ! It to enrich our lives , give us purpose and the truth of this life and the years after do you know why I think there could be extremists ? Because all muslims would like to of fought in the wars of our prophets for islam / and the war on terror gives some muslims the go ahead but it shouldn't because without the islamic leading of a true believer with gods understanding should not take matter in the own hands it not there decision but maybe with the constant assault towards islam its one needed to made ?
I do not post except when I know what I am talking about. The media is generally not a good source of information, but it does point out all (or at least some) of the worst atrocities perpetrated by Muslims in their war of terror against the civilized world.

As far as any so-called "reasoning" behind is-lame, that would be Mohammud's hallucinations. Or his deliberate deception for self-aggrandization. You should understand that I am more than happy to allow anyone to believe whatever they choose, whatever makes them happy - as long as it does not harm others not of that belief. And it is on that last point that is-lame fails miserably. Because of the availability of modern weaponry, muslims are able to create FAR more evil than the christians could back at the height of their murderous period.

Maybe, if there are enough people demanding an end to violence, is-lame could one day join the civilized world - but tolerance must be a two way street. If is-lame is ever going to be given tolerance, it must first learn to tolerate the fact that most of the world does NOT want to be muslim. Oh, and they need to learn that women are NOT property, that women are human beings, deserving equal rights and privileges with men. No more murders in the name of "honor", no forcing women to remain hidden away from the world, not allowed to take a drive if they wish, etc.

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#176 Apr 22, 2014
lil biggy wrote:
You an true idiot when did I even speak about islamophobia I'm sure I didn't ask for that obvious facts ...about islamophobia....and you not reading my post you just looking for problem which is stupid so from today I'm considering this topic dead....I got better things to do ....and thanks for being a broken recorder stuck on brainwashed and self shame with a load of uncertainty so much you overdo it .....trying to prove something to yourself .. So please
Muslims like you will keep your heads in the sand because you're afraid of the TRUTH. The majority of people who reject Islam do it from their own study of islam. There's no need for anyone to brainwash us. Your cult speaks for itself. Most of the muslims who are violent and terroristic get their justification from islam. Almost all Muslims who are politically active and trying to gain power get their justification from islam. If anything you're the brainwashed one because YOU have a motive not to accept the truth.

Our freedoms and liberties are on the line and in jeopardy. WE have every reason to be vigilant and we will continue to be on guard. Just make sure whatever version of islam you follow that YOU do not become the same threat your hoodlum brothers have become.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#177 Apr 22, 2014
lil biggy wrote:
.Because all muslims would like to of fought in the wars of our prophets for islam / and the war on terror gives some muslims the go ahead but it shouldn't because without the islamic leading of a true believer with gods understanding should not take matter in the own hands it not there decision but maybe with the constant assault towards islam its one needed to made ?

Now it seems you are having extremist thoughts.

Would Jesus have lead an army in the name of Christianity? No, he was a man that used wisdom and kindness unlike Mohammed.

Location hidden

#178 Apr 22, 2014
Wait ? You know what era the prophet was in right ? You know people attempted to kill him numerous times right ? And that they killed he's friends or family instead, while trying to kill him...you know that they where fighting for the islam(peace. be. upon. them ).........self- aggrandization [“i don't post unless I know what I'm talking about”] did you live in the times of the prophet ? Did you see him ? Because everybody who did non-muslims also said he was a noble man with impeccable character ..... The "pedophile" you love to hate is a lie the prophets wife aisha was promised to him by her father because in that time muslims treated there wives the best and people had sex/ marriages with younger girls there wasn't a legal age and even though she was married young (11/12 not sure)he only had intercourse when she was muqalaf a boy becomes a man when he's muqalaf and so does a girl/women not in western society that is not even constant in every state and this sorts out pre- marriage sex/ pregnancy because they allowed to get married and not be an abortion percentage...... islam is the best this I promise you .

#179 Apr 22, 2014
lil biggy wrote:
Wait ? You know what era the prophet was in right ? You know people attempted to kill him numerous times right ? And that they killed he's friends or family instead, while trying to kill him...you know that they where fighting for the islam(peace. be. upon. them ).........self- aggrandization [“i don't post unless I know what I'm talking about”] did you live in the times of the prophet ? Did you see him ? Because everybody who did non-muslims also said he was a noble man with impeccable character ..... The "pedophile" you love to hate is a lie the prophets wife aisha was promised to him by her father because in that time muslims treated there wives the best and people had sex/ marriages with younger girls there wasn't a legal age and even though she was married young (11/12 not sure)he only had intercourse when she was muqalaf a boy becomes a man when he's muqalaf and so does a girl/women not in western society that is not even constant in every state and this sorts out pre- marriage sex/ pregnancy because they allowed to get married and not be an abortion percentage...... islam is the best this I promise you .
I had not mentioned the fact that Mohammud was a pedophile, I would have been happy to keep the discussion about the religion itself.

Mo married Aisha when she was only >>> 9 <<< years old. I have heard a rumor that he was "nice" enough to wait until she was around 12 to have sex with her. Now, in modern times, that is a serious crime and a gross perversion. I know enough about history to understand that women usually got married much younger than they do today, but even for back then, 12 was too young. At 12, it is HIGHLY unlikely that she would have undergone puberty - and since the only valid reason for marrying young was to have children, marrying a pre-pubescent child defeats the purpose.

Let me point out that the records that YOU are familiar with claim that he was called a noble man even by unbelievers. That is called selection bias - you only know the ones that survived, and the only reason they survived is that they say favorable things about your self-proclaimed prophet.

#180 Apr 22, 2014
supersonic boom wrote:
<quoted text>.
Would Jesus have lead an army in the name of Christianity? No, he was a man that used wisdom and kindness unlike Mohammed.
Ah, if you look at what the words ascribed to Jesus actually say (rather than the xian spin) he was prepping his disciples to lead the twelve tribes to form the Kingdom of God by rising up and driving the Romans out of Israel. He believed that the Messiah would be along at any moment.

Auckland, New Zealand

#182 Apr 22, 2014
lil biggy wrote:
Thanks for reading my post about islamophobia. I'm glad it somehow made it's way into your brain. I merely tried to educate you on the topic since you felt Islam was getting some kind of unreasonable slander. Also there was no need to look for problems in your posts, they were everywhere already lol. Stay in school.

Auckland, New Zealand

#183 Apr 22, 2014
lil biggy wrote:
The bottom line is he still married a child. Even if he did wait a few years to have sex with her. Just because child marriage was acceptable in those times doesn't mean it is right. If you had a daughter that was that young would you want her married to a grown man. Let's not forget he had many wives.

“Common sense prevails.”

Since: Mar 14

3rd rock from the sun.

#184 Apr 22, 2014
supersonic boom wrote:
<quoted text>.
First, you have to prove that said Jesus ever existed.

All superstitious myths are harmful to man. Wisdom and kindness do not require a deity.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#185 Apr 25, 2014
DebraE wrote:
<quoted text>
First, you have to prove that said Jesus ever existed.
All superstitious myths are harmful to man. Wisdom and kindness do not require a deity.
I have no doubt the man existed, I just have trouble accepting he was who he claimed to be. In my mind he was a very clever man who preached peace unlike the man that followed him six centuries later and preached war and vengeance.

“Never go to my youtube channel”

Since: Sep 13

United Kingdom

#186 Jan 25, 2015
Hatey Hairy, Riyawna, Miley Suckus, are all in one boat of greed and who gives a rats @$$ of islam?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only) (Jan '07) 12 hr Morgan 38,551
News Eminem selling pieces of his childhood home Mon gary 1
News Own the Landmark Dairy Building from a 8 Mile a... Mon gary 1
You Don't Know Me! Mon stratton609 1
new klip Mon Morisdown 1
News 4 Massive 'March for Bernie' Rallies Approved f... May 20 BERN dis bich down 2
News Lee Schafer: Legislature should protect Prince'... May 17 Blodwyn Pouncing-... 2
More from around the web