Katy Perry video causes uproar for disrespecting Islam

Feb 25, 2014 Full story: Jerusalem Post 175

Miley Cyrus and Rihanna can take a deep breath, because controversy that often follows them has taken a turn and is now cracking down on Katy Perry.

Read more

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#43 Apr 10, 2014
Oh Lil Biggy, you don't believe all that clap trap do you?

I know you'll find this hard to understand but we British like our country the way it is, MODERN.

Please feel free to go forth to an Islamic country where I'm sure you will be welcomed with open arms and live the Islamic dream away from us.
M Robert

Brooklyn, NY

#44 Apr 10, 2014
supersonic boom wrote:
I know you'll find this hard to understand but we British like our country the way it is, MODERN.
Please feel free to go forth to an Islamic country where I'm sure you will be welcomed with open arms and live the Islamic dream away from us.
i can not see why all u people are picking on miss perry she did not do nothing wrong leave her alone !!!!
Britney Spears

Albania

#45 Apr 10, 2014
I think muslims are the best than catholics (cristians) just say...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#46 Apr 10, 2014
Britney Spears wrote:
Kill the Gypsies.....
lil biggy

Europe

#47 Apr 10, 2014
JIN wrote:
<quoted text> oh shut the f uck you sound like a little Muslim bitch call mujahid Islam is not perfect Muslim men are grooming young girls in Europe Muslims are killing people for not being Muslims your religion is the most intolerant religion of all and lets not forget it was Muslims who killed the soldier in London and it was a Muslim who killed that school girl in Birmingham when she was on her way to school last year explain that
wow its hard being civilized when there's people like this!, okay explain this why do hundreds and thousands of christians kill? it was a christian that killed that man in you home town, but nobody said on the news: its was an horrific site of violence when that one christian killed the other christian then he felt like there was no way out so he committed cop suicide ?..(Political programming decoded: finding a common enemy to focus countries anger and disappointment on then unite the masses under one man/party (president))........oh and why is there christian supremacy?? christian camps that's well armed and hate intruders that believe in mass monogamy ,and is basically racists ???? A group of scared misguided problems people don't make a religion its the guidance god sent to us that makes it a religion the belief the ability to belief fully with all your body and soul and I believe more muslims believe like this than christians ..that's why muslim are willing to give more up...btw I'm trying to be as logical as I can be ...I hope you are to
lil biggy

Europe

#48 Apr 10, 2014
supersonic boom wrote:
I'm from cape town south africa and yes we are modernized,but you don't understand a muslim can have modern thing but it must not consume to much of there time !when you think about the big picture its useless and just a distraction !
The Rock

New Castle, PA

#50 Apr 10, 2014
Britney Spears wrote:
And The Rock thinks you can't spell or understand basic sentence structure. The Rock wants you to call hooked on phonics and tell one of The Rock's millions and I mean millions of fans will answer the phone. As soon as your monkey ass opens it mouth they'll say "goodness gracious great balls of fire we'll send you the jabroni edition." When you get the package The Rock wants you to unwrap it, take a good look at it, don't worry about the contents don't even open it, The Rock wants you to shine that hooked on phonics jabroni edition and then proceed to turn that sumbitch sideways and shove it straight up your candy ass!

If you smeeeeellllllllalalalala what The Rock is cooking!
JIN

Birmingham, UK

#51 Apr 11, 2014
lil biggy wrote:
<quoted text>wow its hard being civilized when there's people like this!, okay explain this why do hundreds and thousands of christians kill? it was a christian that killed that man in you home town, but nobody said on the news: its was an horrific site of violence when that one christian killed the other christian then he felt like there was no way out so he committed cop suicide ?..(Political programming decoded: finding a common enemy to focus countries anger and disappointment on then unite the masses under one man/party (president))........oh and why is there christian supremacy?? christian camps that's well armed and hate intruders that believe in mass monogamy ,and is basically racists ???? A group of scared misguided problems people don't make a religion its the guidance god sent to us that makes it a religion the belief the ability to belief fully with all your body and soul and I believe more muslims believe like this than christians ..that's why muslim are willing to give more up...btw I'm trying to be as logical as I can be ...I hope you are to
freak I'm talking about the original Birmingham the one that is in the UK and you can not be racist to a religion explain this why did those 2 Muslims kill lee Rigby in London in broad day light and why did that Muslim kill that school girl also why do Muslim men groom and rape young European girls and why is it that the rape cases are so high which are caused by Muslim men especially in the Scandinavian nations such as Sweden and another thing not every body in the UK are religious a lot are atheist and agnostic which collectively on a global population level are way bigger than Islam.
JIN

Birmingham, UK

#52 Apr 11, 2014
JIN wrote:
<quoted text> freak I'm talking about the original Birmingham the one that is in the UK and you can not be racist to a religion explain this why did those 2 Muslims kill lee Rigby in London in broad day light and why did that Muslim kill that school girl also why do Muslim men groom and rape young European girls and why is it that the rape cases are so high which are caused by Muslim men especially in the Scandinavian nations such as Sweden and another thing not every body in the UK are religious a lot are atheist and agnostic which collectively on a global population level are way bigger than Islam.
And I am Agnostic

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#53 Apr 11, 2014
You way to bias to talk to! Just because they have muslim names, don't mean they muslims I will tell any person with a muslim name that does something like that they lost the honor, of calling themselves muslim! this if it was true, because I can't believe somebody who understand how highly a women is honored in islam, can do that! its impossible that they did this, for an islamic reason! I have to a degree islamic education(islamic studies classes ) but most of my islamic knowledge is from listening to respectable muslims in my community and family, and 1 thing I'm sure of that anybody can be born in a muslim family, that don't mean they muslim!, to be muslim you have to commit yourself fully to the worship of god, and I promise this if every person with a muslim name acted like muslims, you would see the real beauty behind islam ...and I know you haven't felt god's presents yet because if you did you would understand, its beautiful gods in everything like the birth of a child the true pureness you feel , and when worshiping you can feel the connection strengthening!

“Fly low, fly fast.”

East Midlands, UK

#54 Apr 11, 2014
So Lil Biggy, for disrespecting Islam, should the 'perpetrator' face death?

Location hidden

#55 Apr 11, 2014
No islam is about forgiveness peace and harmony, one of the names of our god means "most forgiving".... But you must see it in this way, how muslims do... people who against islam with a passion, the devil speak/whispers to them and tell them to spread lies about islam! because he is afraid of true believers and wants to corrupt them...but muslim don't kills because of that ,muslims kill because they getting killed, it war isn't it. They come in our holy land and kill, rape etc there so they as "individuals" go to your lands and return the pain you citizens made them feel ... What is islamic about that nothing it human nature ..you didn't find yourself in that situation (thank god) so you wouldn't understand but try to sympathies with them it will only make you a better person (at least imagine the fear and pain they suffer through everyday to make suck a decision)

Location hidden

#56 Apr 11, 2014
Do you know why islam is the fastest growing religion ?.....because anybody who seek god and have the hunger for the truth about our existence...that researches religion finds islam to be the truth and our god to be the only ....do you know what's funny people belief or act like there reason for existing is making money but people made money! and in the big picture it just paper,money is not worth living! but religion is ! Without religion imagine the chaos.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

East Midlands, UK

#57 Apr 11, 2014
lil biggy wrote:
No islam is about forgiveness peace and harmony, one of the names of our god means "most forgiving".... But you must see it in this way, how muslims do... people who against islam with a passion, the devil speak/whispers to them and tell them to spread lies about islam! because he is afraid of true believers and wants to corrupt them...but muslim don't kills because of that ,muslims kill because they getting killed, it war isn't it. They come in our holy land and kill, rape etc there so they as "individuals" go to your lands and return the pain you citizens made them feel ... What is islamic about that nothing it human nature ..you didn't find yourself in that situation (thank god) so you wouldn't understand but try to sympathies with them it will only make you a better person (at least imagine the fear and pain they suffer through everyday to make suck a decision)
If Islam is about peace and tolerance can you explain to us what these people did?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-26003...

You keep justifying the violence and the killings committed in the name of your religion. I don't see the other religions doing the same, do you?

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#58 Apr 11, 2014
lil biggy wrote:
You way to bias to talk to! Just because they have muslim names, don't mean they muslims I will tell any person with a muslim name that does something like that they lost the honor, of calling themselves muslim! this if it was true, because I can't believe somebody who understand how highly a women is honored in islam, can do that! its impossible that they did this, for an islamic reason! I have to a degree islamic education(islamic studies classes ) but most of my islamic knowledge is from listening to respectable muslims in my community and family, and 1 thing I'm sure of that anybody can be born in a muslim family, that don't mean they muslim!, to be muslim you have to commit yourself fully to the worship of god, and I promise this if every person with a muslim name acted like muslims, you would see the real beauty behind islam ...and I know you haven't felt god's presents yet because if you did you would understand, its beautiful gods in everything like the birth of a child the true pureness you feel , and when worshiping you can feel the connection strengthening!
There is a HUGE difference between what kind of things Mohammud wrote down and what Muslims actually do. There is no respect for women in Islame. Treating a person as property is not respect. Denying a person equal rights is not respect. Killing someone for being the victim of a crime like rape is not respect.

When EVERY "honor" killing results in the punishment of the men responsible, when women can drive by themselves in Saudi Arabia, when a woman's testimony in court is equl to any man's, ONLY then can we talk about Islame respecting women.

#59 Apr 11, 2014
lil biggy wrote:
Do you know why islam is the fastest growing religion ?.....because anybody who seek god and have the hunger for the truth about our existence...that researches religion finds islam to be the truth and our god to be the only ....do you know what's funny people belief or act like there reason for existing is making money but people made money! and in the big picture it just paper,money is not worth living! but religion is ! Without religion imagine the chaos.
Islame is the "fastest" growing religion because Western medicine has dramatically decreased infant mortality rates in third world countries (like the majority of Muslim nations) and Muzzies can now breed much faster than before. Couple this with laws calling for the death penalty for people that wise up and want to leave Mohammud's little fantasies, and Islame is going to grow.

#60 Apr 11, 2014
supersonic boom wrote:
<quoted text>
If Islam is about peace and tolerance can you explain to us what these people did?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-26003...
You keep justifying the violence and the killings committed in the name of your religion. I don't see the other religions doing the same, do you?
Well... the biggest difference between is-lame and xianity in that respect is only because the muzzies get to use modern weaponry. If nukes had been available during Europe's wars of religion (when xian murdered xian over trivial differences of dogma), all of Europe would be a radioactive wasteland.

Up until the Age of Reason, when people started to look for explanations other than "God did it", xianity was just as evil as modern is-lame.

The only good thing is the hope that eventually is-lame will eventually get over the senseless mass murders against everyone that believes anything different.

Location hidden

#62 Apr 11, 2014
Women are jewls in islam .....the reason they need to be looked after, is because its our duty as men to protect them! from this world! not because they unable to protect themselves ....okay you know that love you have for a child, how you want to protect them from the world and you would feel horrible if they get hurt,(not that I'm saying women should be treated like children NO!) That love that's the reason we protect women because they special beautiful and something dear to our hearts and we don't want to loose them or see them in pain ...women cover themselves not because they have to just listen or else or nobody should see them they ours, NO because our women are beautiful and should respect there bodies enough to know that! and not have to show it to strangers to feel so, walking naked is humiliating and now a day people walk naked all over the place just to feel good about themselves, which is horrible and not only distracting(in islam distractions are dangerous) but degrading for women ...and I'm no politician I can't comment on the equal rights and I don't want to answer arrogantly so I'm going to research it a bit.....btw explain the innocent killing by soldiers and no matter what cover up and procedures they have, taking an innocent life is hard and that's why mental health disorders skyrocketed among vets
JIN

Birmingham, UK

#63 Apr 11, 2014
lil biggy wrote:
idiot the two who killed the soldier lee Rigby where Muslim converts and it was a Muslim who killed the school girl too deal with these facts that are handed to you about you sick deluded excuse of a religion look it up its all true but you won't accept the truth

Location hidden

#64 Apr 11, 2014
It would be awesome if there was a wiki page for every muslim killed by an american ,and btw do this two people, that I don't even consider muslim consist of the entire population of islam because you say my religion! did the religion kill that man ? Was the religion sentenced for life,for this crime ? Or was the perpetrators founded guilty? Do you have a connection to lee rigby? Because somehow you feel the need to swear or use profanity in every comment..and if you did I'm sorry for your loss but me and my religion didn't touch that guy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Manager of Chicago rapper Lil Durk slain on Sou... 13 hr reality is a crutch 1
Diss the emcee above you! (Feb '13) 20 hr DJacob 262
freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only) (Jan '07) Fri MC Double K 37,576
I'm number 1 on the ReverbNation Hip Hop Local ... Fri PRESLEY aka KRONIK 1
I'm number 24 on the ReverbNation Hip Hop Natio... Fri PRESLEY aka KRONIK 1
The ReverbNation Hip Hop Local charts (Top 10). Fri PRESLEY aka KRONIK 1
Kendrick Lamar tops Billboard 200 for first tim... Mar 25 Jeane Jackson 1
More from around the web