Katy Perry video causes uproar for disrespecting Islam

Feb 25, 2014 Full story: Jerusalem Post 175

Miley Cyrus and Rihanna can take a deep breath, because controversy that often follows them has taken a turn and is now cracking down on Katy Perry.

Full Story
Atheist Silurist

Anonymous Proxy

#22 Mar 2, 2014
Mellow Prophet wrote:
Katy Perry promotes Satanism. She or her supporters either will deny or defend this because they don't understand spiritual things. Miley Ri, Be, and many others do as well. Pray for them.
Me? I'm just a messenger.
Katy Perry promotes rubbish music,it's not to my liking but others like it. If you don't like it and it insults you,don't listen to it and don't watch the video. The vast majority of people who like her music and the videos that go with it don't give two fcuks if it offends muslims. And why should they?
Every time the radical religious cretins stamp their feet and demand that their fairy tales are respected the more they expose their idiotic religion to ridicule.
The offending clip has been removed,and once again the radicals have succeeded in silencing anything they find offensive. I find the whole concept of islam offensive, if I stamp my feet and threaten its followers with violence, with they remove them from the internet?

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#23 Apr 8, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Actually, you're much, much less.....
I'm sure I have had your mother in theraphy...while your dad watched and made video.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#24 Apr 8, 2014
Atheist Silurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Katy Perry promotes rubbish music,it's not to my liking but others like it. If you don't like it and it insults you,don't listen to it and don't watch the video. The vast majority of people who like her music and the videos that go with it don't give two fcuks if it offends muslims. And why should they?
Every time the radical religious cretins stamp their feet and demand that their fairy tales are respected the more they expose their idiotic religion to ridicule.
The offending clip has been removed,and once again the radicals have succeeded in silencing anything they find offensive. I find the whole concept of islam offensive, if I stamp my feet and threaten its followers with violence, with they remove them from the internet?
If you don't believe in spiritual things, you may one day ask yourself where did you go wrong. In the meantime, there's no reason for you to get angry, go get a Big Mac or some KFC with a big drink to put a smile on your face......and be blessed!

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#26 Apr 8, 2014
Lol you are all morons talking about islam like you know about it... islam stand for peace unity as brother and sisters under 1 god..... and yes our religion is sometimes strict, but its for the best.... all the things we abstain from is to make the quality and quantity of our lives better......things like circumcision abstaining from alcohol not smoking weed and drugs is all good for our health!and you tell me how could communities far less developed than our own know things we found out in the past 100 years ?(guessing about years)....and yes we have the divine right to fight and kill for the protection of our families, community and way of living...just because american reporters and politicians have further reach in portraying the opponents as evil(propaganda)don't mean they are!

Location hidden

#27 Apr 8, 2014
And before you speak without thinking because you where honestly politically programmed into believing your family members brothers, uncles and fathers died and fought for a worthy cause.. now think about there killer put yourself in there shoes a group of men came on your street, group use all up like children treated use with no respect (protocol/or language barrier) searching for whatever while one or a few sexually driven deranged men(from mass killing)seek self pleasure as a distraction and decides to rape your daughter, your mom, your grandmother or your sister !!!now what you would do? normally you'll call the police right? But if your country is in a state of constant violence when this happens on every street in every community what are you going to do ? And trust me I know what I would do I would try to stop the next family the next daughter or the next mother from feeling this pain. So if I see the dam same people (uniform) I would try my best to kill (stop them) and yes I will be talking a life but I will be saving countless more........ Btw they don't only rape they kill, abuse,degrade high standing members of society(imaam's(islamic priest)fathers in front of sons etc)and way more ...hopefully this changes your opinion about islam if not you should at least look further in islam before giving your expert advice
Atheist Silurist

Swansea, UK

#28 Apr 8, 2014
lil biggy wrote:
And before you speak without thinking because you where honestly politically programmed into believing your family members brothers, uncles and fathers died and fought for a worthy cause.. now think about there killer put yourself in there shoes a group of men came on your street, group use all up like children treated use with no respect (protocol/or language barrier) searching for whatever while one or a few sexually driven deranged men(from mass killing)seek self pleasure as a distraction and decides to rape your daughter, your mom, your grandmother or your sister !!!now what you would do? normally you'll call the police right? But if your country is in a state of constant violence when this happens on every street in every community what are you going to do ? And trust me I know what I would do I would try to stop the next family the next daughter or the next mother from feeling this pain. So if I see the dam same people (uniform) I would try my best to kill (stop them) and yes I will be talking a life but I will be saving countless more........ Btw they don't only rape they kill, abuse,degrade high standing members of society(imaam's(islamic priest)fathers in front of sons etc)and way more ...hopefully this changes your opinion about islam if not you should at least look further in islam before giving your expert advice
Why are they in a state of constant violence?

There are probably a number of things,but the overriding factor is RELIGIOUS sectarianism. Why else would tens of thousands of muslims be killing each other?
Could it be down to each side seeing the other as infidels or kuffar?

The conflict in Syria is a disgusting blight on humanity,but we virtually incapable of doing anything about it. Western interference in muslim countries only unite muslims in fighting the Western invaders.

How many muslims have died since the start of the Arab spring? And how many have been killed by other muslims?

It may be possible for there to be relative social harmony in a country where everybody believes the same thing,but that means deviation from that belief is seen as a threat,and taken to its conclusion you end up with an hell-hole like Saudi Arabia,where last week they pronounced all Atheist,terrorists,and by default,eligible for execution.

Atheist Silurist

Swansea, UK

#29 Apr 8, 2014
Mellow Prophet wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't believe in spiritual things, you may one day ask yourself where did you go wrong. In the meantime, there's no reason for you to get angry, go get a Big Mac or some KFC with a big drink to put a smile on your face......and be blessed!
It all depends on your interpretation of "spiritual" things. Are you talking about a feeling of the transcendental, or superstitious deity worship?
M Robert

Brooklyn, NY

#30 Apr 8, 2014
Leave katy perry alone

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#31 Apr 8, 2014
lil biggy wrote:
Lol you are all morons talking about islam like you know about it... islam stand for peace unity as brother and sisters under 1 god..... and yes our religion is sometimes strict, but its for the best.... all the things we abstain from is to make the quality and quantity of our lives better......things like circumcision abstaining from alcohol not smoking weed and drugs is all good for our health!and you tell me how could communities far less developed than our own know things we found out in the past 100 years ?(guessing about years)....and yes we have the divine right to fight and kill for the protection of our families, community and way of living...just because american reporters and politicians have further reach in portraying the opponents as evil(propaganda)don't mean they are!
So when does the training for Jihad start?
Enjoy yourself oh young Islamic boy just remember not to shoot too many innocent men, women and children in packed market places.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

East Midlands, UK

#32 Apr 8, 2014
lil biggy wrote:
Respect is a two way street. Islam has no respect for others therefore others have no respect for Islam.

Get the idea?

Start to change those 'misconceptions' of Islam and you'll do a better job than those that go around killing in the name of Allah.

Location hidden

#33 Apr 9, 2014
IF you change the commandments of god you leading your future of your children astray now that goes for the commandments of our messages(prophets) people given the duty to spread the message of god....now muslim suppose to live in harmony with our neighboring societies, religion but be a great deal different. We suppose to be the light in that dark tunnel that misguided people run to ....meaning no matter how screwed up this world get with violence, people dis-respecting there mothers etc we suppose to be the group of people that is not intrigued by the lavished lifestyle of today's and tomorrows time....your probably thinking damm I use suppose a lot right ? Well its because a group of village changed that(under ali but ali himself is a highly respected man)! And our families and there families live with it as a religion this society as shia muslims(non-believers) won't balance because people can't talk and write up commandment for god because no matter how clever and beyond there time they are it will always be flawed(now you beginning to see the wrong in that/especially because reason for people to do this is to send the wrong message about islam)now they as shias chose to exclude some messages to fit there lifestyle ....now islam(sunni) you except as a whole because god is all knowing and to exclude even 1 commandment you undermining GOD now how wrong is that how evil do you have to be ....to tell your creator I believe this but that thing there I don't like that (now this behavior is cancerous because if you allowed to go willy nilly on the commandments people might just say let add in the commandments uhm...only on sundays you can eat pork or anything an idiot can fathom )now I'm not educated enough to fully explain this but go to an imaam or sheigh not really on the internet because there's a lot of misguided information

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#34 Apr 9, 2014
FACT'S ARE.....Islam will NEVER coexist peacefully, with any other people or religion.....NEVER.....
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#35 Apr 9, 2014
lil biggy wrote:
You do not belong in Europe, sht-skin. Go back to whatever Islamic fck-hole your monkey parents crawled out of and enjoy Islamic culture, dune coon.
John

Brisbane, Australia

#36 Apr 9, 2014
lil biggy wrote:
Yes monkey, you black muzzies are sooo peaceful.
http://www.gadailynews.com/thumbnail.php...
The Rock

Pittsburgh, PA

#37 Apr 9, 2014
lil biggy wrote:
IF you change the commandments of god you leading your future of your children astray now that goes for the commandments of our messages(prophets) people given the duty to spread the message of god....now muslim suppose to live in harmony with our neighboring societies, religion but be a great deal different. We suppose to be the light in that dark tunnel that misguided people run to ....meaning no matter how screwed up this world get with violence, people dis-respecting there mothers etc we suppose to be the group of people that is not intrigued by the lavished lifestyle of today's and tomorrows time....your probably thinking damm I use suppose a lot right ? Well its because a group of village changed that(under ali but ali himself is a highly respected man)! And our families and there families live with it as a religion this society as shia muslims(non-believers) won't balance because people can't talk and write up commandment for god because no matter how clever and beyond there time they are it will always be flawed(now you beginning to see the wrong in that/especially because reason for people to do this is to send the wrong message about islam)now they as shias chose to exclude some messages to fit there lifestyle ....now islam(sunni) you except as a whole because god is all knowing and to exclude even 1 commandment you undermining GOD now how wrong is that how evil do you have to be ....to tell your creator I believe this but that thing there I don't like that (now this behavior is cancerous because if you allowed to go willy nilly on the commandments people might just say let add in the commandments uhm...only on sundays you can eat pork or anything an idiot can fathom )now I'm not educated enough to fully explain this but go to an imaam or sheigh not really on the internet because there's a lot of misguided information
The Rock says this he wants you to stroll on down Know Your Roll Blvd. and when you reach Jabroni Ave. you'll see the smack down hotel, walk in and tell them the people's champ sent you because The Rock is about to layeth the smack down on your candy ass.

If you smeeeeellllllalalalala what The Rock is cooking!

Location hidden

#38 Apr 9, 2014
Lol I'm by far the perfect muslim...and so is many of them....and act like fighting back is treated like bravery because everybody wants the suffering to end....and who fights first back not the evil bad people NOO the victims there friend and family then the people that looks up to the there family there sons etc ...if you wanna get a sense of a perfect muslim look up the prophet muhammad (s.a.w)he's character alone is amazing ... And just maybe propaganda left such a dirty stain in your mind about islam that it will never be removed or maybe you don't want to accept it because you know you not strong enough to follow islamic guidelines because its not just a religion its a way of life

“Fly low, fly fast.”

East Midlands, UK

#39 Apr 9, 2014
You're only victims because you want to be victims.

As a faith, Islam could make attempts to come into the modern world and be accepted, or you could all remain backward savages with no humanity.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#40 Apr 9, 2014
lil biggy wrote:
Lol I'm by far the perfect muslim...and so is many of them....and act like fighting back is treated like bravery because everybody wants the suffering to end....and who fights first back not the evil bad people NOO the victims there friend and family then the people that looks up to the there family there sons etc ...if you wanna get a sense of a perfect muslim look up the prophet muhammad (s.a.w)he's character alone is amazing ... And just maybe propaganda left such a dirty stain in your mind about islam that it will never be removed or maybe you don't want to accept it because you know you not strong enough to follow islamic guidelines because its not just a religion its a way of life
You are a rootless, sht-skin monkey.

Location hidden

#41 Apr 9, 2014
Since when was muslims savages,do you know what our religion was fighting against ? People that have no respect for life (savagery)... you really won't understand a race/religion if you don't understand the heritage ....and why we most muslims is not so modernized is because the world is a test, in our religion. Modern society is full of distractions,people looking for the next best thing, people being praised idolized then forgotten(like you praise idolize god then god forbid forget him) you see people live in patterns even if we don't realize it!modern society have cancerous patterns! That program us to forget religion when doing daily activities now in an islamic community the patterns children grow up in is not harmful but there in place to build the child mentally, physically, socially and religiously strong! This is a something muslim learn at a young age to prove we far from savages "seek knowledge even if it be in china ,the acquisition of knowledge is compulsory whether male or female "
JIN

Birmingham, UK

#42 Apr 10, 2014
lil biggy wrote:
Since when was muslims savages,do you know what our religion was fighting against ? People that have no respect for life (savagery)... you really won't understand a race/religion if you don't understand the heritage ....and why we most muslims is not so modernized is because the world is a test, in our religion. Modern society is full of distractions,people looking for the next best thing, people being praised idolized then forgotten(like you praise idolize god then god forbid forget him) you see people live in patterns even if we don't realize it!modern society have cancerous patterns! That program us to forget religion when doing daily activities now in an islamic community the patterns children grow up in is not harmful but there in place to build the child mentally, physically, socially and religiously strong! This is a something muslim learn at a young age to prove we far from savages "seek knowledge even if it be in china ,the acquisition of knowledge is compulsory whether male or female "
oh shut the f uck you sound like a little Muslim bitch call mujahid Islam is not perfect Muslim men are grooming young girls in Europe Muslims are killing people for not being Muslims your religion is the most intolerant religion of all and lets not forget it was Muslims who killed the soldier in London and it was a Muslim who killed that school girl in Birmingham when she was on her way to school last year explain that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Love and Romantic lines 37 min Solfege 1
Hip hop is shit - youre dumb if you listen to it (May '13) 3 hr SomeRandomDude 72
Guy makes a song about being a credit card scammer 7 hr tainafatty 1
freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only) (Jan '07) Mon 11_year_old_girl_... 37,518
Hip Hop Battle 1977 - 1997 Rap Group Vs. The 20... (Mar '07) Mar 1 Jason 45
Diss the emcee above you! (Feb '13) Feb 28 -rapSwipe- 260
Will Smith enters a new phase, learns to 'quiet... Feb 27 Dee1 to tell u 1
More from around the web