Rihanna swaps her revealing attire fo...

Rihanna swaps her revealing attire for bulky leather jumpsuit as she dines out in New York

There are 2 comments on the Daily Mail story from Nov 9, 2013, titled Rihanna swaps her revealing attire for bulky leather jumpsuit as she dines out in New York. In it, Daily Mail reports that:

In a stark contrast to the flimsy clothes she often wears, Rihanna was weighted down in a black leather jumpsuit and chunky gold jewelry as she headed for dinner in New York City on Friday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

Britney

Albania

#1 Nov 10, 2013
Riri the best In the world so my little son loves you they have some posters and listen your songs they are biggest fan
Rihanna

Albania

#2 Nov 10, 2013
aw they are great fan please say little son that Riri loves you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SomeRandomDude vs rapSwipe (SRD VS RS) (Jun '15) 12 min SomeRandomDude 61
freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only) (Jan '07) 6 hr Zomples 38,835
News Kimmel: Low black unemployment should be credit... 9 hr Signed america 19
News Hark! The Herald Amy Sings Feb 15 Anonymous 2
News 'Operation Sunset' nabs 33 alleged Latin Kings (Jul '10) Feb 12 BillyCyrusRaz 7
News Jay-Z 'files Jaybo trademark documents' Feb 11 wicycarter 2
News Cardi B Refuses to Perform at the Super Bowl Ha... Feb 8 The Last Warrior ... 5
More from around the web